PVM Mechanic Change

As of right now, you can only PVM on one account at a time. If you log into two accounts and try to pm on both of them at the same time it will not let you attack on one of them.

This was done to combat bots. This is, without a doubt, a very lazy anti-bot measure that has a negative impact on gameplay. Players should be able to pvm on more than one account at a time if they have the motivation to do so. If there is a concern about people botting on multiple accounts at the same time, add an actual anti-bot measure such as having to answer a question randomly whilst pvming. 

There's no reason to restrict players to one account.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Tupac said:

It stops ragging and stops people from using 10 accounts on jad you daft fuck

Fair enough keep it same for PvP to prevent raggers. Even keep it the same at dzone to stop one kidding hogging all the NPC there.

But who the fuck cares if someone has 10 accounts at Jad? It's not like that damage count would be added together and chances are all but one account will be in welfare gear anyway. Those extra accounts should be free kills to any Pkers.

A lot of monsters are dead content because they're not worth to kill with one fighter (skotizo, corp, etc) some take up to 10 mins+ and multiple trips but the average loot is pants. So anything to speed this up is a plus from me.

As a by-product it will also make the server look busier because more players online, PvM hotspots will look packed. And my 24/7 bots can resume running!

• Nice 1
5 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Fair enough keep it same for PvP to prevent raggers. Even keep it the same at dzone to stop one kidding hogging all the NPC there.

But who the fuck cares if someone has 10 accounts at Jad? It's not like that damage count would be added together and chances are all but one account will be in welfare gear anyway. Those extra accounts should be free kills to any Pkers.

A lot of monsters are dead content because they're not worth to kill with one fighter (skotizo, corp, etc) some take up to 10 mins+ and multiple trips but the average loot is pants. So anything to speed this up is a plus from me.

As a by-product it will also make the server look busier because more players online, PvM hotspots will look packed. And my 24/7 bots can resume running!

yea bro i love getting bolted by 10 ppl at the same time

Every single other server that exists lets you pvm on multiple accounts, why? Because it's worth it. So much of the pvm content on Roat isn't at all worth doing, but it would be if you could do it on 2 accounts. Limiting it to two accounts would even be a major improvement.

@Persona @Tupac at no point did I say anything about using multiple accounts in PVP so idk why you retards brought it up. 

Edited by Ferretosin
13 hours ago, Ferretosin said:

Every single other server that exists lets you pvm on multiple accounts, why? Because it's worth it. So much of the pvm content on Roat isn't at all worth doing, but it would be if you could do it on 2 accounts. Limiting it to two accounts would even be a major improvement.

@Persona @Tupac at no point did I say anything about using multiple accounts in PVP so idk why you retards brought it up. 

I was talking about PVM and literally said PVM in my reply, stop it. It won't be a improvement if everyone opened 4 clients and camped every monster which there aren't many of.

18 minutes ago, Persona said:

I was talking about PVM and literally said PVM in my reply, stop it. It won't be a improvement if everyone opened 4 clients and camped every monster which there aren't many of.

You literally said "yeah I love getting bolted by 10 people at once" you retard.

and even if it was made so you could pvm on 2 accounts but not 3+ it would be a significant improvement,

10 hours ago, Ferretosin said:

You literally said "yeah I love getting bolted by 10 people at once" you retard.

and even if it was made so you could pvm on 2 accounts but not 3+ it would be a significant improvement,

no it wouldn't be a improvement for the other people trying to pvm what are u on about

2 hours ago, Persona said:

no it wouldn't be a improvement for the other people trying to pvm what are u on about

Every other server that exists now and has ever existed allows pvming on unlimited # of accounts and it doesn't cause problems for anyone, I seriously doubt this is the one except and that it'll cause problems here. You're just dull.

1 hour ago, Ferretosin said:

Every other server that exists now and has ever existed allows pvming on unlimited # of accounts and it doesn't cause problems for anyone, I seriously doubt this is the one except and that it'll cause problems here. You're just dull.

I just said the problem with it, you're just poor and too braindead to do actual PvM methods and want to stick to the AFK ones. Gretar obviously made the system like that on purpose so these methods aren't abused. Stop being stupid and just understand your idea is just a way of you trying to make money. 

• Upvote 1
On 6/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, instajoshi69 said:

This is the type of nigga who will camp corp and jad with 10 accs

LMFAO.

OT: I don't much like this idea. People would abuse this and bring loads of account to the few bosses that we actually have which would result in several people not being able to get any loots.

Imagine bringing 3 accounts with Full void, Heavy ballista and Rigour to EX Chaos Elemental. You wouldn't have to worry about dying since you don't lose anything + it'd heavily increase the PKP/Hour and the chance of getting the loots.