Loot From PVP Keys Gold/Platinum/Diamond!- GIVEAWAY

spradder

in this video I open 200 of the Gold keys / 50 of the platinum / 10 of the DIAMOND! here is the loot if you guys are interested! :) 

To enter on the Diamond Key (Could get an Elder Maul like me :P)

Subscribe to my channel (link goes straight to where u can sub) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5_jd65woKzjKfXhbBIuJQ?sub_confirmation=1

Like the video!

Comment your IGN on the VIDEO!

Goodluck hope u enjoyed the video! 

Edited by spradder
  • Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

The lack of knowledge you had regarding keys considering you were making a video on them was pretty ridiculous. 

Put in more effort. These types of videos take no time to make. I get that it's a private server but what's the point of doing something if it's going to be mediocre.

Edited by Ferretosin
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ferretosin said:

The lack of knowledge you had regarding keys considering you were making a video on them was pretty ridiculous. 

Put in more effort. These types of videos take no time to make. I get that it's a private server but what's the point of doing something if it's going to be mediocre.

"The lack of knowledge" yes I was going in with opening the keys and not knowing a lot about them. Should I know more? Sure but wouldn't that ruin the whole point of it being my first time opening them. There is a lot of things that are completely new to me on Roat Pkz because I haven't played in years & I like to learn on my own hence why I say "99 percent sure" etc. I don't want to be a YouTuber that is to read off a script I'd like to learn as I play. Thanks for your concern though bro. Also I don't really make these types of vids usually :) 

2 hours ago, Ferretosin said:

Shut the fuck up? Sprad is probably the best youtuber that has advertised roatpkz so far. He's not supposed to guide you through everything since he's a new player himself and the purpose of the video was to showcase the keys. 

• Upvote 1