A few suggestions

Here is a short list of things I would like to see implemented.

• Shift-clicking: Please create a toggle option to "shift" click items into your bank, trade, inventory, etc. interface. This allows us to not right-click and becomes very convenient for pking, drop parties, banking items, etc.
  • Scroll Wheel Zoom in/out: I think this is a very much needed update. I find it annoying having to revert to the tool tab to zoom in/out of a fight, etc. Please add the option to either zoom with your scroll wheel or "ctrl+scroll wheel". 
  • Custom Yell Tag Ticket: The ticket itself is untradable. Please allow it to become tradable and have infinite uses allowing you to edit your title at any time. Atm you need to contact @Gretar to have him add it manually to your account.. that's inconvenient for him and us, IMO.
  • Tentacle: Please add tentacle for either 3k or 4k inside the pkp shop, the tentacle should degrade after 10k hits like normal and be auto-keep.

Thanks for reading, hope at least 1 or 2 of these suggestions are added!

Edited by Donnie
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Donnie said:

Scroll Wheel Zoom in/out: I think this is a very much needed update. I find it annoying having to revert to the tool tab to zoom in/out of a fight, etc. Please add the option to either zoom with your scroll wheel or "ctrl+scroll wheel". 

Already in-game, just click the mouse on the settings tab and it should work.

Don't mind the rest tho

Shift-clicking: Please create a toggle option to "shift" click items into your bank, trade, inventory, etc. interface. This allows us to not right-click and becomes very convenient for pking, drop parties, banking items, etc.

- We have shift drop (Settings tab). The other things you mentioned would be nice to have as well.

Scroll Wheel Zoom in/out: I think this is a very much needed update. I find it annoying having to revert to the tool tab to zoom in/out of a fight, etc. Please add the option to either zoom with your scroll wheel or "ctrl+scroll wheel". 

- This is already implemented. You can toggle scroll wheel zoom by clicking on this; c3335ed026a32871ab989c3c601478c1.png --> 5fe93dd2cec6277a389154a14aa64412.png

Custom Yell Tag Ticket: The ticket itself is untradable. Please allow it to become tradable and have infinite uses allowing you to edit your title at any time. Atm you need to contact @Gretar to have him add it manually to your account.. that's inconvenient for him and us, IMO.

- Agree with this. Would save time for Gretar and the Staff team as well as make it easier for the players. Of course there'll need to be restrictions on what kind of yelltag you may use + the length of it.

Tentacle: Please add tentacle for either 3k or 4k inside the pkp shop, the tentacle should degrade after 10k hits like normal and be auto-keep.

- Think this has been discussed before. Might as well add it to the PKP Shop.

• Nice 1

I agree with the tentacle, I think it should be in shop (for literally any price, I don't care) and have charges, but a completely untradeable whip would be a disaster. The rapier costs 15k BHP, and is the only item who's price is literally purchasable for under it's BHP price. The rapier's price is already extremely low, and a completely untradeable whip would seriously diminish its price even lower.

A whip in store is a good idea, the untradable part is a nightmare for the economy and for players money and weapon wise.