Graphics Shop

Graphic Design

Shop

I make good designs, I take $ / IG money

In order to order something, you have to use this form to inform me how you would want it to be like

1. Is the Background Transparent? (Yes/No) : 
  2. Background link (optional) :
  3. Main Text : 
  4. Sub Text
  5. Main Text Color(s) :
  6. Sub Text Color(s) :
  7. Design type (Signature / Ad / Banner / Clan Chat / etc...) :
  8. Mind watermark? (Yes/No) :
  9. Am I Willing to Pay? :
  10. Would you like it to look (Aggressive / Simple / Rocking / Hurts the Eyes / Sad / Happy / Freedom / etc... ) :

We will Discuss the price in-game/forums in a Private Chat.

Note : This Topic doesnt have to be filled up with stuff just to make it look cool so people can buy my Graphic Designs.

The idea of filling up you thread with "cool stuff" isn't because it makes the thread look cool. It is used as a showcase of your abilities which also gives the customers a general idea of what you're cabable of creating.

Either way, good luck with your sales bud. Great to see more GFX artists in the community. :D

• Upvote 2
19 hours ago, Persona said:

after looking at your signature all u did was get a different font, the flares are png images from google put in 'screen' and im not even gonna speak about the head in the background

very basic and not worth is this even made in photoshop

LOL r u retarded? its not only a font if u look closely, and its basic for a fkin signature obviously.

its not like im gonna put animation and glowing 3D texts for a sig 🤦‍♂️

17 hours ago, Fantastic said:

The idea of filling up you thread with "cool stuff" isn't because it makes the thread look cool. It is used as a showcase of your abilities which also gives the customers a general idea of what you're cabable of creating.

Either way, good luck with your sales bud. Great to see more GFX artists in the community. :D

Yea 

thanks you too

15 hours ago, Umut said:

we want examples nigga

na nigga if u wanna buy i'll make u one if u dont like it dont take it

12 hours ago, Persona said:

Again, those monsters or whatever are from google, getting smoke effects is basics and all your did is change the font and place them in a weird arrangement.

Stop trying to educate me this is your first time on Photoshop 😐

Bro you barely have any skills, you dont know what i did on Photoshop, whatever you saying bout the monsters i did something to them, 1 render was looking oldschool i made it look new to match the colors, so you dont know whatever happened behind the scenes of work, and you keep judging my work, nigga i make business cards irl for money i aint waitin for a nigga like u to judge me, i dedicate this to you

1 hour ago, Misanthropic said:

Bro you barely have any skills, you dont know what i did on Photoshop, whatever you saying bout the monsters i did something to them, 1 render was looking oldschool i made it look new to match the colors, so you dont know whatever happened behind the scenes of work, and you keep judging my work, nigga i make business cards irl for money i aint waitin for a nigga like u to judge me, i dedicate this to you

Not funny + im just gonna be real and say this 'gfx' fucking sucks nigga the fact ur still trying to cover it up is funnier search some tutorials anyone can make the same shit in paint

• Sad 1
14 hours ago, Persona said:

Not funny + im just gonna be real and say this 'gfx' fucking sucks nigga the fact ur still trying to cover it up is funnier search some tutorials anyone can make the same shit in paint

LOL boy go back to trying to suck your own balls.. And about how the "gfx" is made doesnt matter, what matters is the idea and how it looks like, its not a compitition we're in its a game and we should have fun so back the fuck up before u make this bitch bigger.

ill buy one for a trident of the seas (full) and 453 super combat pls m8 

1. Is the Background Transparent? (Yes/No) : ye
  2. Background link (optional) :
  3. Main Text : 1 slap
  4. Sub Text :  #1 skiller on roat
  5. Main Text Color(s) : blue
  6. Sub Text Color(s) : yellow
  7. Design type (Signature / Ad / Banner / Clan Chat / etc...) : sig
  8. Mind watermark? (Yes/No) : yes
  9. Am I Willing to Pay? : yes 
  10. Would you like it to look (Aggressive / Simple / Rocking / Hurts the Eyes / Sad / Happy / Freedom / etc... ) : gay

@Misanthropic i pay only when work done bc i dont want to be scammed thx mate 

edit: your signaaturs are so cool and very wicked 

Edited by 1 slap
6 hours ago, 1 slap said:

ill buy one for a trident of the seas (full) and 453 super combat pls m8 

1. Is the Background Transparent? (Yes/No) : ye
  2. Background link (optional) :
  3. Main Text : 1 slap
  4. Sub Text :  #1 skiller on roat
  5. Main Text Color(s) : blue
  6. Sub Text Color(s) : yellow
  7. Design type (Signature / Ad / Banner / Clan Chat / etc...) : sig
  8. Mind watermark? (Yes/No) : yes
  9. Am I Willing to Pay? : yes 
  10. Would you like it to look (Aggressive / Simple / Rocking / Hurts the Eyes / Sad / Happy / Freedom / etc... ) : gay

@Misanthropic i pay only when work done bc i dont want to be scammed thx mate 

edit: your signaaturs are so cool and very wicked 

There you go

70MH6Gi.png

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/10/2018 at 12:59 PM, Persona said:

Again, those monsters or whatever are from google, getting smoke effects is basics and all your did is change the font and place them in a weird arrangement.

Stop trying to educate me this is your first time on Photoshop 😐

Lol, google dosen't even own that quality.