Bgs only drains defence, osrs wiki:

The Bandos godsword's special attack, Warstrike, has doubled accuracy, inflicts 21% more damage and drains the opponent's combat stats equivalent to the damage hit in the following order: Defence, Strength, Prayer, Attack, Magic, Ranged. Warstrikeconsumes 50% of the wielder's special attack energy.

For example, if Warstrike inflicts 50 damage on a foe with 30 in all combat stats, it would drain 30 Defence and 20 Strength levels (leaving the target with 0 Defence and 10 Strength).

Against Tekton, it drains his combat skills by 10 (following the stat drain order) if it fails to hit.

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1
5 hours ago, Killbob said:

Bgs only drains defence, osrs wiki:

The Bandos godsword's special attack, Warstrike, has doubled accuracy, inflicts 21% more damage and drains the opponent's combat stats equivalent to the damage hit in the following order: Defence, Strength, Prayer, Attack, Magic, Ranged. Warstrikeconsumes 50% of the wielder's special attack energy.

For example, if Warstrike inflicts 50 damage on a foe with 30 in all combat stats, it would drain 30 Defence and 20 Strength levels (leaving the target with 0 Defence and 10 Strength).

Against Tekton, it drains his combat skills by 10 (following the stat drain order) if it fails to hit.

Yes yes yes then if i ever am allowed back online i can host a bgs trip in multi and claim free +1s weoww 

1 hour ago, Xex said:

lol, i didn't read that either. what does it say?

not telling its a secret