Ability to remove posts from your own Threads

Support. I dunno why it was removed in the first place tbh lol.

This literally goes against his other suggestion about forced forum integration. If you dislike someones post but can't argue about it logically discussion will never go anywhere. 

I'm ashamed you would support this Bats, Forum mods exist for a reason. Robes and Yoobs can pick up the slack until we get them. 

This literally goes against his other suggestion about forced forum integration. If you dislike someones post but can't argue about it logically discussion will never go anywhere. 

I'm ashamed you would support this Bats, Forum mods exist for a reason. Robes and Yoobs can pick up the slack until we get them. 

I'm not supporting it if you dislike someone's post lol. I'm supporting it because of unneeded flame or posts on your topic and you want to prevent that sorta shit on the topic. If it's an irrelevant post or a topic that should be discussed through a message, then the post should be deleted. I'm not supporting it for people who simply 'dislike the post' lol. I was a forum mod myself, and the amount of bullshit that goes on on this forum is ridiculous. It helped when that was around, albeit I still had to do a fair bit.

They can only do so much, which is what a forum moderator would help with, because their powers and (main) focus only pertain to the forums.

Of course, but until then as previously stated they will have to pick up the slack until a forum moderator is promoted. I would assume they can still remove posts and infract users

Edited by Zoradz

Of course, but until then as previously stated they will have to pick up the slack until a forum moderator is promoted. I would assume they can still remove posts and infract users

Yah they have the same powers, just a different rank. I think they can infract a little harsher too, not sure on that one. 

You right though, they should be picking up the slack. Hopefully they do.

Edited by Harley
  • Upvote 1

See, you're not even informed Yoobs, and Robes, and Mike can do everything a forum mod can do. The term global means forum and in game powers. 

Yoobs, robes and mike maybe have the power but are they actually moderating the forums? not at all. And you are incorrect the term global actually means pertaining to the whole world or referring to a globe. Good try though. :D

• Upvote 1

Yoobs, robes and mike maybe have the power but are they actually moderating the forums? not at all. And you are incorrect the term global actually means pertaining to the whole world or referring to a globe. Good try though. :D

Just because they're not doing their job at this specific second does not mean they don't. Most of them are asleep, also the whole world in this instance would refer to the server and forums. They literally encompass the whole of Roatpkz, my statement wasn't wrong in the slightest. 

Edited by Castial

Just because they're not doing their job at this specific second does not mean they don't. Most of them are asleep, also the whole world in this instance would refer to the server and forums. They literally encompass the whole of Roatpkz, my statement wasn't wrong in the slightest. 

Okay pal you can continue to justify your use of global in a vague manor all you want however my point remains! 

We need the ability to remove posts on your own threads! 

Okay pal you can continue to justify your use of global in a vague manor all you want however my point remains! 

We need the ability to remove posts on your own threads! 

How is it vague? I think made myself quite clear, someone with logical reasoning could easily understand. 

If you are able to remove posts from your own thread, that takes away from discussion since you can cherry pick posts you don't like, or people you don't like. I disagree with this whole hardheadedly, and it won't gain any traction because it's literally a retarded idea. 

How is it vague? I think made myself quite clear, someone with logical reasoning could easily understand. 

If you are able to remove posts from your own thread, that takes away from discussion since you can cherry pick posts you don't like, or people you don't like. I disagree with this whole hardheadedly, and it won't gain any traction because it's literally a retarded idea. 

The whole point is to stop people from creating post like this, unwanted hate on an idea. Can you please stop posting on my topic I want to give other people a chance to speak. You are upset because I hurt your feelings and struck a nerve so you will continue to bad talk and down vote my community rep with everything I post, you are actually very petty feet lover. 

You're not even discussing it. 

Did you completely miss my post or something? And i'm not discussing it because you two fuckboys are flaming each other ON A TOPIC INSTEAD OF THROUGH MESSAGES. Plus nobody addressed the post.

I'm not supporting it if you dislike someone's post lol. I'm supporting it because of unneeded flame or posts on your topic and you want to prevent that sorta shit on the topic. If it's an irrelevant post or a topic that should be discussed through a message, then the post should be deleted. I'm not supporting it for people who simply 'dislike the post' lol. I was a forum mod myself, and the amount of bullshit that goes on on this forum is ridiculous. It helped when that was around, albeit I still had to do a fair bit.

The post ^.

The whole point is to stop people from creating post like this, unwanted hate on an idea. Can you please stop posting on my topic I want to give other people a chance to speak. You are upset because I hurt your feelings and struck a nerve so you will continue to bad talk and down vote my community rep with everything I post, you are actually very petty feet lover. 

Stop trying to portray me as someone I'm not, I'm not using my disdain for you to shit on your ideas. I'm shitting on this idea because it's a shit idea. I don't give two shits about you, however if you can't logically argue why it should be added you don't deserve to post on these forums let alone make an idea. 

While this would clear up some irrelevant posts, and shit ideas. The cons out weight the pros, I don't trust people to nit pick the posts and delete them based off on logic rather than emotion. Exactly what Kevin is conveying right now, I'm talking about his idea he's talking about my feelings. 

Did you completely miss my post or something? And i'm not discussing it because you two fuckboys are flaming each other ON A TOPIC INSTEAD OF THROUGH MESSAGES. Plus nobody addressed the post.

The post ^.

I didn't miss it I merely responded through my posts.  

Edited by Castial

Was not added for a reason, it is forums staff job to moderate the forums we just dont have a lot of forums staff at the moment so its not an easy job feel free to report or pm with anything on any threads that should be deleted etc.

I know this may be off-topic, but can we have some "forum cleaners" who just have to ability to remove posts. Nothing else. This will help keep the forums clean ;) I suggest my friend :camel:harley:camel:, I like him.

I know this may be off-topic, but can we have some "forum cleaners" who just have to ability to remove posts. Nothing else. This will help keep the forums clean ;) I suggest my friend :camel:harley:camel:, I like him.

Looking into forums staff at the moment, thanks for the suggestion though feel free to pm me next time :)

• Upvote 2