Clan Chat Kick Bug

you kick someone from a clan chat and at times it glitches them so they cant be removed from the clan chat at all, so day n nite keeps making alts and abusing the crap out of it because he has no one to "order around or back stab for items to go lose at the duel arena" its absolutely beyond ridiculous its been happening for days if not weeks now(i've only been ranked in the clan chat since yesterday otherwise i would have tested and posted about it sooner).

Also if you add someone to the ignore list it doesn't work in the clan chats (day n nite knows this as well so he abuses it) and it should otherwise the ignore list seems pretty useless this kid needs a boot up the arse the new staff are barley on and if they are they dont do anything about it anyway #BringBackRealStaff. 

https://gyazo.com/9f7a061b32ca13d90ac0a60c51207c22

I temp muted him, doesnt work in cc.

You should know this, being an demoted staff member. There's only so much server supports can do, the only power we have is temp mute, and as I stated doesn't work. The new SS are doing fine.

@JBLINDIP mute this guy lmao

Edited by 1 slap
  • Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, 1 slap said:

I temp muted him, doesnt work in cc.

You should know this, being an demoted staff member. There's only so much server supports can do, the only power we have is temp mute, and as I stated doesn't work. The new SS are doing fine.

@JBLINDIP mute this guy lmao

Well you should have reported it or you clearly aren't doing your job properly, peanut.

35 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You just made a report on this why have you made another topic? Nothing is wrong with the staff team or are you just salty you're not on it anymore? There is a way I/we can mute him from all chats as I think Gretar fixed the mutes for CC's too. 

i made a report and reported a bug mr J"blind", I couldn't care less about being staff or not i enjoy not having to use yell and having my pchat on friends.

Just now, SneakR said:

Well you should have reported it or you clearly aren't doing your job properly, peanut.

I asked if any staff were available few days ago, none responded.

I warned day. he stopped.

He's obviously not listened to the warning. So thank you for the report. The issue can be dealt with now. 

we all live lives at the end of the day Sneak. Granted your playtime was great. But that was because you didn't work, right? We all chip in as much as we can, so stop with the low blows bro. You're just showing so much salt. 

35 minutes ago, 1 slap said:

I asked if any staff were available few days ago, none responded.

I warned day. he stopped.

He's obviously not listened to the warning. So thank you for the report. The issue can be dealt with now. 

we all live lives at the end of the day Sneak. Granted your playtime was great. But that was because you didn't work, right? We all chip in as much as we can, so stop with the low blows bro. You're just showing so much salt. 

didnt read im too busy brushing donkeys in the desert