turn off rag defence/ blacklist above 8 wilderniss

8 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Didn't think risk defence worked beyond Edgeville wild anyway, else PvM'ers would also be using it??? Not entirely sure since I never needed to use it and yet to come up against anyone else using it

Riskdefence works everywhere, PVM'ers don't use it because enabling it requires for you to be in a save zone, and actually bring the risk which you will probably get PKed for by max mages etc.

4 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Can just get rid of rag defence since there’s risk defence now and blacklist 

Then people would just create a new account each time you blacklist a player.

OT: Riskdefence is fine as it is, stops the raggers(the nsing onces that barely see sunlight and just stop u from pking for 10+hrs )

Want to rag -->  Bring risk --> Guy getting ragged can still pk u for ur 1K risk

^ good system and its working properly rn

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Khalil said:

Riskdefence works everywhere, PVM'ers don't use it because enabling it requires for you to be in a save zone, and actually bring the risk which you will probably get PKed for by max mages etc.

Then people would just create a new account each time you blacklist a player.

OT: Riskdefence is fine as it is, stops the raggers(the nsing onces that barely see sunlight and just stop u from pking for 10+hrs )

Want to rag -->  Bring risk --> Guy getting ragged can still pk u for ur 1K risk

^ good system and its working properly rn

typical pvmer scared of losing his bank to a welfare brid.

its a shit system and doenst work. please remove it.

Just now, kanker kid said:

typical pvmer scared of losing his bank to a welfare brid.

its a shit system and doenst work. please remove it.

Pvm'ers cant use riskdefence unless they bring risk(which no one does besides the 3 to 4 items) so what you say doesnt make any sense 

riskdefence prevents this for people like urself & stimulates people to go out in risk

ee6ec423d30fb518fdb0830f7ede700a.gif

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

The only reason you say it's shit is because all you literally do for 24 hours a day is ns at Edge. 

hahahah sick joke men. 😛 when we meet edge again haha

13 hours ago, Khalil said:

Pvm'ers cant use riskdefence unless they bring risk(which no one does besides the 3 to 4 items) so what you say doesnt make any sense 

riskdefence prevents this for people like urself & stimulates people to go out in risk

ee6ec423d30fb518fdb0830f7ede700a.gif

l0l0l0l ahaha

bro when you are in FI YOU NEED TO HIT OFF PEOPLE BUT YOU CANT IF YOU HAVE SHIT DeFENCE ON 

pvmer's like you dont understand that so stfu and go back killing zulrah

IF YOU ARE SCARED OF LOSING YOUR BANK DONT FUCKING ENTER WILD.

MY POINT IS CLEAR.

Edited by kanker kid
8 minutes ago, kanker kid said:

haha traumatized for life brodar never seen you come back 😜

thats why you try to be me "zeplin is a weak doge" nice lol you wont make me come back just to clear you again to waste 2h of my lifetime Clearing a guy who littary trys to kill 24/7 but Fails it you cant look in the mirror without lieing to yourself you say the other one logged while you log everytime dumb splitted guy irl with 5selfs?

Just now, zeplin99 said:

thats why you try to be me "zeplin is a weak doge" nice lol you wont make me come back just to clear you again to waste 2h of my lifetime Clearing a guy who littary trys to kill 24/7 but Fails it you cant look in the mirror without lieing to yourself you say the other one logged while you log everytime dumb splitted guy irl with 5selfs?

why do you keep repeating youself '' you cant look in the mirror without lieing to yourself'' got bullied at fishermen school men?

if you have problems irl we can talk about it you know ;)

1 minute ago, kanker kid said:

why do you keep repeating youself '' you cant look in the mirror without lieing to yourself'' got bullied at fishermen school men?

if you have problems irl we can talk about it you know ;)

i dont get bullied dont worry everyone knows what happens if they bully me the answer is a Punch in their face i am respeceted by boxer's irl so care over your own life , "rpeaeting yoursef" i am saying that to you you dumb moron PS: get a Job gaming cant be something for you you can barely keepup with 1 account in fourms.

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

i dont get bullied dont worry everyone knows what happens if they bully me the answer is a Punch in their face i am respeceted by boxer's irl so care over your own life , "rpeaeting yoursef" i am saying that to you you dumb moron PS: get a Job gaming cant be something for you you can barely keepup with 1 account in fourms.

aye

51 minutes ago, f1nalmacht said:

ghello zepliner logation irl we ns :P?

märkische allee 158 or if you wanna meet at thaibox Club monday,wensday,friday loc of that is pritzhagener weg 13 12685 berlin

oh btw if you tryna dox me you wont come far :P im not scared of rsps ddosers i know Facebook guys who scare me more with their hacking abilitys then rsps ddoser's cause they constand can grab my Passwords from Websites :)

Edited by zeplin99
On 7/27/2018 at 10:30 AM, zeplin99 said:

märkische allee 158 or if you wanna meet at thaibox Club monday,wensday,friday loc of that is pritzhagener weg 13 12685 berlin

oh btw if you tryna dox me you wont come far :P im not scared of rsps ddosers i know Facebook guys who scare me more with their hacking abilitys then rsps ddoser's cause they constand can grab my Passwords from Websites :)

Ghello zepliner  men... i see ur cleared from roatpkz... haha :P im also boxer irl :P we can setup match men... i clear u aswell haha... :P?

23 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

lol come to the address pritzhagener weg 13 12685 Berlin

day: 20.8.2018

time : 19:00 - 20:00 we Setup a match with my Trainer

@f1nalslave

Adress Netherlands Rotterdam Almondestraat 3032 CD number 157 rm daily np :P we setup match with my brodar time 00:00 - 00:00 allday erryday men

i have no Money to go to your address i start working in 3weeks you can meet me at the Club ? you say you're over 18 drive to the Club at

19:00-20:00

pritzhagener weg 13?

i have no car nor i have 200euro's to go to your place so meet me up at the address . monday ,wensday,friday is my Training 19:00-20:00 my Training starts in 3weeks :) meet me up you can be my first fight but it wont take Long since i do Training in free time aswell 3rounds ? 20.8.2018 if you last 1round even lmfao

• Haha 1