goodbye

also guys i have to take now care of my irl life :) i loved the time when i was back though it was not even 1year i may come in now and there now the shoutouts to the persons that are my homies :)

shootout to smackd for being one of best admins i ever saw that has a fking great asfk homour but i miss the times with yoobs rest in piss smackd

silver goose aka silver drinker :) homie stay as you are you are a great Person funny and always there for fun

bully-squad cc i am a member of you guys since 4year's almost 5 and will always be one of you we not only a clan we are a Family we make wars from 1member to the war to the whole cc thats what Family is :)

killbob: a great humour a great Person you desver staff again but i know you don't want it but you're a great Person :) wish you best of luck ingame / irl

elizathepat: a Person that listens carefully and knows what to say in which Situation take care :) best of luck

proffeser19: dont mind what others say over you you're a great Person always there if fire is burning and helps his m8s if it is BURNING hard :) love to you!

booty poppah:though this Person does not Play anymore i do a shootout to him he was a great Person we wen't though shit and stayed strong best of luck if you read this homie.

toxicality: oh god damn bruhh i know this Boy since 5year's almost 6 we ragged together and chilled together whenever we were on stay strong and Keep a calm mind :) #brothersdonotbreakup

bootsnblunts:dont know who you are but you were a cool dude you ragged with me for whatever reason :D was funny with you Keep strong and do your Thing :)

blackasfuck: yea dude i dont Forget you stay on your way Keep black na jk :P na but fr now Keep on your way dont Change cause of others

forecasting: a calm bruh can back his talking up like me Keep on your way :) wish you best of luck

yoeriwada: a really cool guy has humour like everyone on this list :) sadly you quit :(

rock1: a great sesh Partner has humour and is a loyal brother Keep on your way if you read this

meth: well bruh what to say a great risker a calm brother a nice sense of humour :)

bolewicki:dont know much of you i know i ragged you out on 1 of my alts but you were chilled but dont make your mouth so wide open to People you dont know :) but all in all a great loyal dude

hasham v2:what to say you tried to rag me when i came back :d but we went to became friends and i have to say a calm dude nice humour and is not crying over shit

iles:a nice hybridder knows what he does is calm has a some what weird humour but is cool :) Keep on your way

sneakr:a guy who knows what he did when he was staff not like the staff (Server supports) nowdays lol Keep on your way (dont get banned again hehe)

bellino kid:a great time i had with you chilled dude is always there for fun pking wise as trolling wise :) Keep so

i undercofer: Keep on your way my brother we will Keep in contact at discord

ism0kepurp: a nice guy for fun always there has nice asfk humour and doesn't crys 4 help Keep on your way brother!

frogsplash57:well you not so often online but you are my homie4ever :) great dude listens carefully Keep so :)

roflorion:god damn this dude was one of the funnyest persons i ever meet in roatz but he quitted sigh .

slave ships: i know you since late 2013 or early 2014 a great homie since #rgb times Keep so :) hope we Keep in contact at discord homie

thehenstir:a great dude i know you since 2014 since ikov nice Player knows what to say in which Situation and is calm :) if you read this gl in your life / the games you play

Ford rane:a dude i cant Forget at all cause he was always there when i had Trouble (what doesnt happens often) i could pm him anytime if i needed help :) - this goes to everyone on this list

king god: if you read this homie pm me in this fourms for my discord :) great homie since 2013 wish you best of luck with your Family :)

i dont now: a dude who´takes care of his real friends :) Keep so

bind u dead: a great staff hope you will get admin someday :) Keep on your way

wise old fag: a dude who sadly quit way befor me but he was a really really cool guy to talk to he had nice humour and knew how to Keep calm in every Person but was also there for fun :)

ban152:haha i remember still how he laughed when i cleared Meridian alone :) a nice staff hope you get anyday admin bruh i really wish you best of luck irl /ingame

if i forgt anyone that knows me since 1+year then please just say :) wish you best of luck gretar Keep on osrs based Content and not like other Servers custom ways

GOOD BYE ROATZ THIS MAY BE THE FINAL GOODBYE FROM ME I SEE IF I CAN COME IN SOMEDAY :) HAVE FUN GUYS KEEP A CALM MIND AND CARE OF YOUR REAL MATES AND FAMILY AS IRL AND IN GAMES!

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
4 minutes ago, Gretar said:

see u later brother, no more pms 'can u tell slave l0c stop ragging me' :D 

na not for now :) gotta take care of life youknow everyone will say im a nolifer but i rarther take now care when i realsed hard that something is wrong :PS gl on your Server Keep your focuson osrs updates and the nice time People have on your Server :)

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Peace brother love u

same goes to you brother :)

2 hours ago, Khalil said:

Take care

you2 khalil though i don't know you at all i wish you luck on your way in the staff world :)

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

Lmfao told you, you wouldn’t last 

take care kid 

haha we rm once i get back p.c.e brother Keep on ya way

4 hours ago, sophia said:

Easy clear btw you lasted less than you did in 2014

lull im not 5lave loc how often do i gotta say it but np lul a Little bit paranoidness is good for life

6 hours ago, 1 slap said:

Cya mate.

Cya mate.

take care of your way :) hope i see you as mod once im back

7 hours ago, Same Sea said:

2k18 nsermen

hehe Keep avoiding osrs cuz my cb Level is 15 don't worry once i get back to gaming we gonna gl in osrs Level 15 vs Level 108 or w.e your Level is

9 hours ago, kanker kid said:

alredy traumatized?? cja :P

3daysragger

not really i cleared you and your whole clan lol Keep hidding under alts f1nalmacht even on fourms you're a hidding child i won't even go far on this cause everyone knows that im better then you you are the defeiniton of being Retard and hating someone cause he has real m8s / more fame even without being rich you are "rich" on a rsps GZ! what did you reach irl nothing i guess everytime i logged in you were online afking Shows you will die while your acc is logged in lul.

9 hours ago, Persona said:

Omg 😩😩😩

dont worry persona :) i think you're on the disc im on but if you want to Keep in contact pm me here your disc i don't want everyone to add me.

7 hours ago, Sandal said:

pcee

you2 bruh take care though idk you hehe i want to see you still as staff when im back ok?

11 hours ago, JBLIND said:

No disrespect but who are you lol, pce

take care though you never liked me lel don't know if it was my seewise or if it was so but idm lel take care of flamers while im gone i cant flame them now :)

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, f1nalmacht said:

It's ok brodar i would fear myself aswell if i weren't myself :? as i said you wouldn't last a week like last time and yet i was right again :P?

😜

lol you know nothing of having 2 persons in your head or when your hearts breaks in 2 if your love goes away and never trys to find you so dont fking try to say "if i weren't myself" i outed you infront of everyone at edge so i won't go far in this everyone thinks in this game im a nolifer but persons who know me since year's irl as in games know ima  Person that has Feelings like all other's so i dont mind on any of you Internet haters you sit allday in your room crying "what did i do wrong" i dont do that i see in the future not in the past time pce with your gaming life you will fail like 50% of everyone else.

50 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

No need at all 

he can say what he wants hes just another hater who loves me in his small brain but i dont mind i try to see everything postive rn sigh.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

lol you know nothing of having 2 persons in your head or when your hearts breaks in 2 if your love goes away and never trys to find you so dont fking try to say "if i weren't myself" i outed you infront of everyone at edge so i won't go far in this everyone thinks in this game im a nolifer but persons who know me since year's irl as in games know ima  Person that has Feelings like all other's so i dont mind on any of you Internet haters you sit allday in your room crying "what did i do wrong" i dont do that i see in the future not in the past time pce with your gaming life you will fail like 50% of everyone else.

he can say what he wants hes just another hater who loves me in his small brain but i dont mind i try to see everything postive rn sigh.

lol no1 asked for your life story fishermen

9 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

What can i say brodar i clearer u 2much ur brain sayer to urself we cant loser to dis men.... he ballista botter but f1nalmacht no character raggermen... f1nalmacht ragger brains haha... :P rm daily no avoid 😛 

Btw nice tevin copycat literally copy pasted his topic u both bit avoider me making things up ur sick so u dont rm daily :P? 

you 2 are the same Person i don't know why you are trying to talk here in the third Person seems funny but i dont mind you will fall hard on your mouth irl but irl you have no mouth youre a Internet Gangster like half of the world . just a shame you cant even look irl in the mirror without lieing to yourself have fun in your faillure life that will never find anything useless you follow others.

19 minutes ago, Zeplin u weag dog said:

R0flr0flf0rlf0rlf0rlf dumb doge zoge boge u fink i off even tho u guitt? Hhhh no wonder u skibb days 

lol are you really seeking so hard my attetion f1nalmacht aka 0verdosage aka kobe aka kanker kid (while you not even netherlands lmfao) well i dont give you attetion you can Keep trying to get my attetion but idm once you have a Job we can talk.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, f1nalmacht said:

What can i say brodar i clearer u 2much ur brain sayer to urself we cant loser to dis men.... he ballista botter but f1nalmacht no character raggermen... f1nalmacht ragger brains haha... :P rm daily no avoid 😛 

Btw nice tevin copycat literally copy pasted his topic u both bit avoider me making things up ur sick so u dont rm daily :P? 

if you didn't merk it yet im uid banned on fourms aswell but alright you can Keep on trying to make me bad i don't mind everyone who said nicely goodbye will have a place in my heart but you are here trying to make shit while everyone knows whos better :) i have worked myself up irl as in games to the best Clans / Players respect i may not be the intelecenteds Person may never reach the perfection of english but it is selflearned anyone who says "nice grammer" is just tired that my english is selflearned and not learned by the Family like them my main langue is Germany so idm lmfao you can Keep now on trying to make me bad you will never know what it means to be a ragger you say you're a ragger while everyone in soulsplit would laugh over you hardly well have a nice shit life with trying to make a carrier in net as a Internet bully you are failing at my wall my fall is unbreakable.

remember eminem in his good times im still a eminem fan :) hes #1 rapper in my eyes in english in german its for me the Family #439 and Family #egj pce out to everyone who hates me for what i have reached People made vids over me exposing me was funny for me but in their hearts they know im better well p.c.e out

@Gretar

@1 slap

@rolforion

@Po

@Killbob

@Smackd

@Knasterd

@PROFFESER19

@Persona

@Khalil

@Ban152

@Wise Old Fag

@king god

@Elizathepat (2)

@iles

@Hatcx

@HASHAM V2

@ism0kepurp

@bootsnblunts

@frogsplash57

@Yoeriwada

@Rock1

@toxicality

@Bind U Dead

@I Dont Now

@Thehenstir

@Bolewicki

@SneakR

@Blackasfuck

@Tesfxye

thanks to everyone else :) hope you have a nice life and don't go in the wrong way.

Edited by zeplin99
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

if you didn't merk it yet im uid banned on fourms aswell but alright you can Keep on trying to make me bad i don't mind everyone who said nicely goodbye will have a place in my heart but you are here trying to make shit while everyone knows whos better :) i have worked myself up irl as in games to the best Clans / Players respect i may not be the intelecenteds Person may never reach the perfection of english but it is selflearned anyone who says "nice grammer" is just tired that my english is selflearned and not learned by the Family like them my main langue is Germany so idm lmfao you can Keep now on trying to make me bad you will never know what it means to be a ragger you say you're a ragger while everyone in soulsplit would laugh over you hardly well have a nice shit life with trying to make a carrier in net as a Internet bully you are failing at my wall my fall is unbreakable.

remember eminem in his good times im still a eminem fan :) hes #1 rapper in my eyes in english in german its for me the Family #439 and Family #egj pce out to everyone who hates me for what i have reached People made vids over me exposing me was funny for me but in their hearts they know im better well p.c.e out

@Gretar

@1 slap

@rolforion

@Po

@Killbob

@Smackd

@Knasterd

@PROFFESER19

@Persona

@Khalil

@Ban152

@Wise Old Fag

@king god

@Elizathepat (2)

@iles

@Hatcx

@HASHAM V2

@ism0kepurp

@bootsnblunts

@frogsplash57

@Yoeriwada

@Rock1

@toxicality

@Bind U Dead

@I Dont Now

@Thehenstir

@Bolewicki

@SneakR

@Blackasfuck

@Tesfxye

thanks to everyone else :) hope you have a nice life and don't go in the wrong way.

Take care brother x