Rng in duel arena.

Ahmad RSPS

Hello people , I really wanted to say that duel arena since day 1 for me is fucked up. I never win a god damn duel . I lose 10 and win 1. It's always going for me like this, I talked to staffs but they told me that its random . Whenever u log in you get  a random rng. How is this random , im always getting shit rng. Is there any way the staffs can check my duel kills and death , they will be shocked. Please fix this shit , I know something is wrong . If this happening to the other players too? Then please reply. I really need help .

The whole of runescape within reason is based off of RNG;

By definition RNG means random number generator. It refers to the process by which computers generate random numbers, a computers equivilant to "chance". Baring in mind in a duel you have the same stats and setup the factor of equipment stats affecting your hits is completely irrelevant.

You can very well lose 10 stakes in a row although it is very unlikely but still possible. In terms of your loosing streaks vs wins although I can't check atm i can bet by your profile name being Ahmad you're just upset you keep losing and it's not as bad as it seems.

ps, stop crying like a bitch as when you enter a stake you should be prepared to lose. Go and risk fight NH/Brid if you want some skill involved  

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ahmad RSPS said:

Hello people , I really wanted to say that duel arena since day 1 for me is fucked up. I never win a god damn duel . I lose 10 and win 1. It's always going for me like this, I talked to staffs but they told me that its random . Whenever u log in you get  a random rng. How is this random , im always getting shit rng. Is there any way the staffs can check my duel kills and death , they will be shocked. Please fix this shit , I know something is wrong . If this happening to the other players too? Then please reply. I really need help .

Agree @JBLIND bring back pid so I can farm pid accs

19 hours ago, JBLIND said:

By definition RNG means random number generator. It refers to the process by which computers generate random numbers, a computers equivilant to "chance". Baring in mind in a duel you have the same stats and setup the factor of equipment stats affecting your hits is completely irrelevant.

You can very well lose 10 stakes in a row although it is very unlikely but still possible. In terms of your loosing streaks vs wins although I can't check atm i can bet by your profile name being Ahmad you're just upset you keep losing and it's not as bad as it seems.

ps, stop crying like a bitch as when you enter a stake you should be prepared to lose. Go and risk fight NH/Brid if you want some skill involved  

Who u calling bitch to?

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2018 at 3:46 PM, JBLIND said:

This ^ RNG is literally general definition of runescape. If you think otherwise. You're a dumbass. 

• Hmmm 1

1.The duel arena is completely working fine,

2. RNG is not based on your log-in,

3. You can check your own wins/losses,

4. I do not believe that your winrate is a bit over 9% (10 losses 1 win),

5. Don't stake if you can't handle the fact that you may lose your wealth,

6. Only stake what you can afford to lose.

i just got my rng guys. but u know if u during to stake like me... :( u will lose it. 

to win the stakes u need to be smart! even if its say to run.

5 tips:

1) when u win the stake dont double it!!

2) take 30 mins of stakes 1-15k not more, to start make some money.

3) never but never go all in cuz 60% u will know that u gonna lose and u will be cleaned!

4) need to know how to switch [flick/lash/deflect]. 

5) go in head that u know even u lose u will never give up. dont stop when u know that ur turn is today!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, roat santa said:

i just got my rng guys. but u know if u during to stake like me... :( u will lose it. 

to win the stakes u need to be smart! even if its say to run.

5 tips:

1) when u win the stake dont double it!!

2) take 30 mins of stakes 1-15k not more, to start make some money.

3) never but never go all in cuz 60% u will know that u gonna lose and u will be cleaned!

4) need to know how to switch [flick/lash/deflect]. 

5) go in head that u know even u lose u will never give up. dont stop when u know that ur turn is today!

Great tips! Thanks for sharing! 👍 👌

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2020 at 2:51 AM, Fruitiest said:

hello this thread is over a year old i think you should not post on it thanks 👍

Suck a sack lol

no one in the game has rigged rng, but @Legend™ does have a rigged whip on the account Joe Denk. If you ever stake him, do dds and hope for rng, because his whip has boosted defence stats. Fact not fiction. 

10 hours ago, Allegiance said:

Suck a sack lol

no one in the game has rigged rng, but @Legend™ does have a rigged whip on the account Joe Denk. If you ever stake him, do dds and hope for rng, because his whip has boosted defence stats. Fact not fiction. 

Go back to crying about bind u dead all day dumb faggot 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Allegiance said:

What lol? Who the fuck are you l00000l

Have that same attitude when you lose your server support position. I’m American and white, you’re not allowed to speak down on me you dumb arabic sand nigger.  Go blow some shit up for Allah and burn in hell while your mother and sisters get raped by American Forces. :)

(You)