- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Zeplin u weag dog

Y Is Roatpkz full of crying multibots?

Gello goiuse Im gana dell u y I make Deeze Topic kk =-P

I bk at 44s etc I slab beoble ukno so they blame "rng" =-S

But oubusly Im jus 2 gucci pker ukno lige dey cant keep ub wib mine hands =-O

Den I rematch same berson lige 10x times and I geep slabbing them ukno they then start to liddle bitt flame me obuvusly begouse they angry =-D

Den I offer them ukno come ::egdevill hills, but dey Stay dere for lige 30mins ukno lige no bbl last on deeze serber ukno =-J

Y bbl pipe up den dey end up dead or offline ukno wdf? =-C

Bce out #Lemon Rabbitnser24

You should really get tested for dyslexia. either that or do a CT scan and check your brain. Maybe get rid of that dollarama Keyboard.

• Haha 1

now he uses a fake Name of my acc to do fourm Posts lmfao irl.. well as i said 5days befor you die with your acc logged in , get a Job , life :) but you probs dont even get 1 view from any Girl on street you may hit a trainingsprogam Baby you may lift then more then 20grams

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

now he uses a fake Name of my acc to do fourm Posts lmfao irl.. well as i said 5days befor you die with your acc logged in , get a Job , life :) but you probs dont even get 1 view from any Girl on street you may hit a trainingsprogam Baby you may lift then more then 20grams

extra 4n

• Upvote 1

lmfao stop trying to act dumb nobody takes you Abit srs not irl not in games what do you get called irl ? nothing cause you do nothing for a Name Retard legit..