australian timezone pking

6 hours ago, Matt said:

1:00 Didn’t realize how scared you were till rn lol no reason to hide your name in 2k18 

Only reason he does that because no one fights him on Oso 2real (including you) no flame just saying what I witness from a day 2 day

OT: sick vid bro, stole my song though 😐

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
On 7/26/2018 at 7:42 PM, Khalil said:

Only reason he does that because no one fights him on Oso 2real (including you) no flame just saying what I witness from a day 2 day

OT: sick vid bro, stole my song though 😐

Oh so you mean he prays on specs and against mage daily cause nobody wants to fight him right? I can see the logic in that Khalil, The fact that I log in after months and still fight him on his alts when he’s pretending to be someone else (when I know it’s him) just goes to show how blind you are lol I’ve fought him a million times along with every other brid on Roats but he’s your little bro so I understand why you try and stick up for his toxic behavior. 

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh so you mean he prays on specs and against mage daily cause nobody wants to fight him right? I can see the logic in that Khalil, The fact that I log in after months and still fight him on his alts when he’s pretending to be someone else (when I know it’s him) just goes to show how blind you are lol I’ve fought him a million times along with every other brid on Roats but he’s your little bro so I understand why you try and stick up for his toxic behavior. 

I think he was trying to use that point as a response to you talking about him hiding his name buddy, not the praying 

8 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

I think he was trying to use that point as a response to you talking about him hiding his name buddy, not the praying 

Either way lol he makes no sense I’ve fought smokey a million times lol never seen a person change his name on a game so much though 💀