Large list of suggestions

Hello, I'm back playing Roat once again after rebuilding my bank & I always have nitpicky suggestions to make, with all the support I received on my last attempt on making this thread I'd like to bring some more suggestions to the table, having now acquired a donator rank. 

LEGEND: 
Nitpicky
Mediocre
Highly Agreeable / Urgent

List of suggestions

Clan Wars - At least make a multi FunPK so that I can host practises within my clan and with other clans! 

Raise shop prices - I understand this is meant to be a PK server but small things like lack of economy tax really effects the flow of the economy. E.G TBP only costing 9k, although being just as if not more important than dragon claws. I've heard this from others about things like claws or barrows as well. Spirit shields even, they're all way too easy to obtain. 

Instanced Corp - With clan or solo(You can charge people at entrance an additional 200 to join a clan instance) this will make corp area pking more popular as well as the tax teleport

Clan Updates - Fix clan bug(reported to gretar) | Add Ban feature similar to kick feature but perm

Staking tournament - Fun for so many reasons!

Custom name tags - Make this Extreme+ or something because I would absolutely ADORE having/seeing my clans tag in peoples names. 

Buff DDS - I use a lot of +1s so I'm usually stuck with DDS and I can tell you now it's either hitting 40 - 40 or 0 - 0. Maybe use an algorithm so that if it hits 0 - 0 it gets a reroll on up to 15 damage each hit. Could do something lesser for the ladder. 

::schedule command - I usually automate my clans officials through discord, make my bot announce them and mssg members for me. I would love to have a schedule command so I know when jad and skotizo spawns, or maybe when tournaments happen if theyre on a regular schedule. 

Remove loss of imbued capes 
- You can make the quest harder somehow if you'd prefer, but you shouldn't have to lose it on death, rather only if you use its charges because this is a pk based server not questing. This is not a cash sink and the capes not even that good. Maybe even make it buy back for 1k+

Corp (Raise Shop Prices) 
- Remove all spirit shields from eco, decrease drop rates at least for divine and elysian, and increase prices. The only thing I feel that we're missing is affordable expensive items landing around 300k and requiring a fair grind to obtain, and a lot of reward receiving as I already spend either 250 to get there or risk losing 2k to pkers.   - also add corp pet.

Archive - Reason

Clan Updates - Fix clan bug(reported to gretar) | Add Ban feature similar to kick feature but perm - incoming
Callisto & Ven - Good spots for clans to hit, promotes more deep wilderness activity - incoming
::Yell Spam Timer - 1-3 message(s) every 5 minutes - added

Feedback is always encouraged here! I need more ideas and thoughts on the pre-existing ones if we're going to let Gretar know what players want. 

This list will be frequently updated based on player suggestions to add to the list, and previous suggestions that have gotten burried
Thank you for taking the time to read/support my thread!

Edited by Osamu
  • Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

To save you some time everything you have suggested here and will suggest when you update the topic has been suggested and passed on to Gretar before. He does shit in his own time and there's no changing that

Basically what you're saying is there shouldn't be a suggestions section... Which if so I suggest removing it!

On a serious note, I don't really care if he's seen them before. I may end up with a few unique suggestions. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

Multi funpk zone would be lit!! I donno about the 3 yells every 5 mins tho. I agree a few items should maybe be a little more pricey but then again players enjoy not needing to grind constantly for decent items.

Have you been on lately? There's 0 restrction in yell, it's supposed to be used to advertise threads and sell shit quicker, but as of late (myself guilty of this) absol505 has just been spamming 20 messages  at a time @ 1 sec intervals to recruit for his clan while "day n nite" competes with him. I want to advertise my clan but I don't want to have to have full on spam wars where I piss everyone off to keep up with absols mass recruiting. 

Edited by Osamu

Nicely written mate, I agree for the most part except BP is more of a pvm item than pk from what I've seen so a lower price seems ok. Claws are way OP so the price makes sense, they make the AGS look like a rune 2h (it has performance issues when you need it most).

BTW there is a custom zone at ::tacos for  fun multi pk if you want to muck around (just go down the stairs to the games room).

• Upvote 1
On 7/27/2018 at 9:49 AM, Ungrateful said:

Multi funpk zone would be lit!! I donno about the 3 yells every 5 mins tho. I agree a few items should maybe be a little more pricey but then again players enjoy not needing to grind constantly for decent items.

Hey if you’re old enough you would have knew that funpk multizone is ::tacos and go downstairs