ughh why isnt this bannable,

so this guy named sandal was asking people to duo corp with him, so i offered to go, before the first kill i asked him if we were splitting all big drops, and he said yes, so why him not giving me spit, to something he agreed on isnt bannable? why?  so many hours pvming, and nothing, and when something happens, i get ratted out of it. and then ignores list. lmfao what a fking random 430704405_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.a5dd7514e7e811b69e37025b68f9ce7a.png

Screenshot (40).png

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (38).png

Screenshot (39).png

• Upvote 1

Crying becuase i didnt split? 

how could i split with you when i cant find a buyer? :o i just wont read what you typed above becuase its waste of time, Happy Saturday

well i just readed this " so many hours of pvming" mate it was just 2 kills and i got the divine, Fuck off foreal

Edited by Sandal
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Sandal said:

Crying becuase i didnt split? 

how could i split with you when i cant find a buyer? :o i just wont read what you typed above becuase its waste of time, Happy Saturday

well i just readed this " so many hours of pvming" mate it was just 2 kills and i got the divine, Fuck off foreal

Scammer!!!

• Haha 1
Just now, Sandal said:

IKR L0000000L PLZ DONT PVM WITH ME MATEE

Just now, Sandal said:

Just now, Sandal said:

Just now, Sandal said:

Just now, Sandal said:

Of course it is your fault for trusting this moron.

Anyone doing this type of shit should get punished.

Y'all probably like "It's his fault for trusting him" please stfu , I bet y'all would be the first one to cry on there If u'd get scammed .

Doesn't matter how, Scamming shouldn't be allowed "IMO".

Edited by King Nite
5 minutes ago, King Nite said:

Of course it is your fault for trusting this moron.

Anyone doing this type of shit should get punished.

Y'all probably like "It's his fault for trusting him" please stfu , I bet y'all would be the first one to cry on there If u'd get scammed .

Doesn't matter how, Scamming shouldn't be allowed "IMO".

Fuck off i think your mad to, becuase i wont split i should get punished? you dumb ? 

4 minutes ago, Sandal said:

Fuck off i think your mad to, becuase i wont split i should get punished? you dumb ? 

Shut up, There's absolutely no reason for me to be mad.

'Never got scammed so..." &

You're being an ignorant piece of shit, Im targeting all these scumbags who scams.

AND YES , You Are One Of Them.

Edited by King Nite