staking video 10k pkp giveaway

5 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Problems with 'settings' to add music? lol? Still got a watermark. Your client still doesn't take up the full video image as well. Another boring video 

All of this is true, but in the grand scheme of things it's not an issue. You can play your own music of choice in the background; the bandicam watermark in no way covers anything you need to see so the presence of it is irrelevant; and he's playing in fixed size mode which by default isn't the perfect aspect ratio for HD unless you stretch it. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism but if you're going to point to problems, it's handy to also point to solutions to fix them. Help him improve, he is your brother.

• Hmmm 1
19 hours ago, Rabbit776 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SO FUCKING SHIT

21 hours ago, Gied4life said:

man just stop... i wish some1 would of told me to stop with SS grind before. thats nothing bad just a nice advice. u cant edit u cant make intresting videos its just not for u man. leave it and think of something original :)

23 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Just honest feedback the video was dogshite 

idc what u guys ever say because dogs don't have are idiots I mean u 3

34 minutes ago, suqmyazz said:

sheesh this jblind guy at it again.. Calm your ego down there bud. I guess if you don't have a bowlcut and spit all over your screen like that didy guy all the vids suck lmao

Why are you so sensitive? Get a grip my feedback was honest, do you disagree with what I said? 

6 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Why are you so sensitive? Get a grip my feedback was honest, do you disagree with what I said? 

If i were sensitive I wouldn't be replying back to you. I disagree with your methods. You blatantly put others down who don't deserve it. 

On 8/4/2018 at 1:39 PM, JBLIND said:

Just honest feedback the video was dogshite 

this is not feedback. This is being called being immature. 

In return you have people who follow in your footsteps. like so below

20 hours ago, Rabbit776 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SO FUCKING SHIT

This is real feedback my example below.

19 hours ago, 1 slap said:

Music would definitely help you out here mate.