4 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

tf does dontation has to do with getting youtuber rank dumb idiot...............

Idk what a dontation is. If you're referring to the donator rank, im simply indicating rather than helping him with getting the rank Jblind laughed at him. 

So the guy who's helping the server continue to stay up is being treated in a way I don't see fair. If someone donated $10 to keep my server running I'd help him. 

2 hours ago, suqmyazz said:

Idk what a dontation is. If you're referring to the donator rank, im simply indicating rather than helping him with getting the rank Jblind laughed at him. 

So the guy who's helping the server continue to stay up is being treated in a way I don't see fair. If someone donated $10 to keep my server running I'd help him. 

jking me lmo donator does no fking mean that you can get a benefit at staff you Retard..?

41 minutes ago, suqmyazz said:

uhh who said they benefit? I implied he paid $10 to get treated like garbage. 

zeplin tryna fly in with a 200 iq lls

and? even youtubers get trated like idiots so wym 10$ doesnt make you friend with anyone you dumb Retard legit you may take your brain instandly to a trashcan.