Sorry

elizathepat

Hey guys, Elizathepat here.

Today I want to talk about something that I did that was very dumb of me, and I deeply apologize.

Over a state of rage, I decided to post a thread "blaming" Global Admin Yoobs for kicking me.

I am very sorry, I would do anything to forget about this, and I will stop doing this.

Please forgive me, and if you don't, i'll make it up to you. 

One thing I'm asking for is a new leaf. A new start. I will say that i'm proud and lucky to have a staff member such as Yoobs, and I cannot describe how much I want to apologize about this incident, so I will say these words, and I will do my best to stop doing ignorant things.

Today is a start of a new leaf.

Best wishes,

Elizathepat

Lmfao not forgiven .

a new leaf? u wish pussio, u decided to speak up against #stroopwafel u will pay the ultimate price 

59577798.jpg 

I liked you as you were Eliza, trying to better yourself from the past you (yesterday) would only make you the coolest guy on this community imp. 

Edited by Castial

goes both ways, if he said anything rude to you . you have rights to say he's worse.. describeing your own thoughts or opinion is perfectly ok, even saying that you think he kicked you, via ingame. other wise abuse, or punishing for no reason, or to fix an account. but still you can say what you want, without full proof of both parties. to say anything such as your a liar, wheres the proof your lieing, but he wouldn't have to do that unless you proved that he did in some way. take care, love the idea of making the post though... much better then most people although I would simply put it this way, sorry for saying you did something, woppsies, my bads. hehehe. but if they said something back like your dumb stupid or something else. well whoever or whenever they did it, they either are immature, or retarted. or just a child. ' gg on the post tho, lol kinda funny ;p not too funny though. somepeople do that, I do myself when theres enough evidence to think that. but that's just a idea. or statement, whoopty fucking doo. right ;d take care

• Upvote 1

goes both ways, if he said anything rude to you . you have rights to say he's worse.. describeing your own thoughts or opinion is perfectly ok, even saying that you think he kicked you, via ingame. other wise abuse, or punishing for no reason, or to fix an account. but still you can say what you want, without full proof of both parties. to say anything such as your a liar, wheres the proof your lieing, but he wouldn't have to do that unless you proved that he did in some way. take care, love the idea of making the post though... much better then most people although I would simply put it this way, sorry for saying you did something, woppsies, my bads. hehehe. but if they said something back like your dumb stupid or something else. well whoever or whenever they did it, they either are immature, or retarted. or just a child. ' gg on the post tho, lol kinda funny ;p not too funny though. somepeople do that, I do myself when theres enough evidence to think that. but that's just a idea. or statement, whoopty fucking doo. right ;d take care

sick run on sentences of nonsense

• Upvote 1

IMhRKK5.gif

my dear eliza thers no such thing as a new life on roatz and nothing ever gets forgiven or forgotten

wen i joined this server i had no intention of being staff but now that i do i can never get it cos of the damage ive done to it the past 3 years and they declined my ss app and said im not staff material

wat im tryin 2 say is ignore the neysayers including gretar and rest of staff and keep trying ur best cos im never gona giv up my dream of being staff on roatz

• Upvote 2