Removing certain items from the regular pure tournament

Hi guys,

Currently the regular pure tournament is all about rng. Atleast, mostly.

It's just either camping your blessed saradomin sword or heavy ballista and hope for good rng.

The one with the best rng that pulls out his elder maul and hit a 56 after hitting a 40 with his saradomin sword will basically win the tournament.

Because of this the actual skilled pure pkers will miss out on this tournament which is a shame in my opinion.

Therefore I'd like to suggest to remove certain items from the regular pure tournament:

- Elder Maul

- Blessed Saradomin Sword

- Heavy Ballista

- Abyssal (/tentacle) whip

In my opinion pure tournaments should be people pking with magic shortbows or maybe a blowpipe into an ags or dragon claws.

What do you think?
Should more items be removed, other items be added or is it fine like this? 

I'd like to hear.

Edited by Knasterd
1 hour ago, Gied4life said:

even if u remove those items ppl with rng will win anyway cuz person who hits with dscim or some other weapon the best will win.

Exactly what my a7e said ks amk

ALL tournaments are RNG based mate except tribrid. I don't agree with this suggestion bud. 

Edited by 1 slap
7 minutes ago, i dont briid said:

Overall they already do matter, except whats the point of 30+ armour bonusses on 1 def. Do u want to up the defences for 1 defence pures or somet lol.

As an example of how bad bonuses are try hybridding, the barrages are too random atm 

too rng based rather than bonus based 

• Upvote 1

I don't think there's a way around it being mainly rng based. Though it would be easier to eat up and recover from an msb than it is eat up from constant 40s from a blessed ss.

If you pop some 30s and 40s off the start it's more than likely your win because your opponent will be struggling to recover.

9 hours ago, xIts said:

I don't think there's a way around it being mainly rng based. Though it would be easier to eat up and recover from an msb than it is eat up from constant 40s from a blessed ss.

If you pop some 30s and 40s off the start it's more than likely your win because your opponent will be struggling to recover.

This.