NEED HELP DONATING 200$ FOR MY CUSTOM IM SELLING FOR 1M

im poor bro

NEED HELP DONATING 200$ FOR MY CUSTOM IM SELLING FOR 1M. Whoever helps me finish donating the remaining 200$ i they will get whatever items they donate for, and im selling the custom for 1m pkp and i will give them 200k of it. SO if you want to make 200k message me in game! tbed gf

or reply to this post.

i do not see by any way this is breaking the rules since the game is profiting off of it. If it is do not ban me, and if it isnt i would like for some type of moderator, admin ect to middle man this transaction for professionalism on both parts! lmk!

screeny123.PNG

59 minutes ago, im poor bro said:

down

Let's keep it to like 4 people and ill be one. i dont minf pitching 50$ but any more and im breaking the bank irl

word where do we meet?

1 hour ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

my wallet has $3 if that helps

this mademy day l0l

16 minutes ago, im poor bro said:

If you're honestly interested in pitching in for this then pm me in game, or let me know on here. no flakes please. Will screen shot paypal orders ect to prove things and to show as evidence in case of some autistic corn husker tries to get me banned.

you said you breaking da bank irl it fair deal we share 50/50 1m for you 1m for me ez life for vivi from chivi

3 minutes ago, SneakR said:

Donating for a fuckin hat on a private server youve lost your marbles if you ever did have any which i highly doubt you did in the first place omlllllllllllllllllll

a custom is not a hat nigga tf. It can be, but it can be a lot of other things. Also why flame me on forums for no reason?

Enlighten me.

19 minutes ago, im poor bro said:

a custom is not a hat nigga tf. It can be, but it can be a lot of other things. Also why flame me on forums for no reason?

Enlighten me.

lighten my load hold my sack for me go buy somthing for a family member or someone you care about or even yourself irl instead of donating to a broken private server that wont be around forever

Edited by SneakR
Didnt think so you all for yourself heartless pussy