RSPS (Roat Pkz] Pk,Giveaway Elder Maul

You need to learn to cut your clips. The start you misspelled your refer code twice? Just cut it out. One kill on a pvm kid with your multi bot mates. You then show a full length nh fight vs someone in complete welf vs your semi max setup and you actually got worked. He only run coz you brang loads of brews and your gear difference. You melee fight after you should've died twice even tho you was in max str vs his welf. Only good thing about the vid is the giveaway, sad to say. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

You need to learn to cut your clips. The start you misspelled your refer code twice? Just cut it out. One kill on a pvm kid with your multi bot mates. You then show a full length nh fight vs someone in complete welf vs your semi max setup and you actually got worked. He only run coz you brang loads of brews and your gear difference. You melee fight after you should've died twice even tho you was in max str vs his welf. Only good thing about the vid is the giveaway, sad to say. 

do u realy watch his full video? L0L WTF

15 minutes ago, Rapsey said:

IDK WHY U HATE ME L0L00L DONT HATE ME BRO I DONT NEED ANYONE HATE ME IN THIS SERVER IM LOVE THIS SERVER SO MUCH AND I LOVE ALL IN THIS SERVER.

english PLZZZZZZZZZ

L0C ANC GIVEAWAY WINNER?