Brid Help

Low-key this is pretty much something I thought about as I finally fixed up my f keys to use them.

its pretty stupid and all but I am horrible at bridding now as I couldn't keep up with key users while I couldn't use f keys. a shame really but I thought, how cool would it be to have an NPC with infinite health sit inside a PVM zone that has the stats of a player and has gear similar to bridders and tribridders. this is to help those who are TRASH at bridding and what not, to use it and brid on it to try and get better. Say that I just got on and haven't brid all day or anything, but I get called out. I would want to warm up naturally somehow, that is the use of this NPC. it doesn't have to drop anything of course, but Id find this helpful to get me back to how I use to be before I stopped bridding and possibly get better than that too. it would help players get good :).

Edited by chris price

Do-able.

I have a friend who is doing a project making pking bots, which includes brids and NH styles, and the AI is pretty dope, they react in real time to actions performed by a player and are life like (eating, drinking, switching).

So in theory it is possible to program. Could be a cool idea to have a testing zone somewhere down the line.

Around 9:22 mark he does some hybrid pking vs bot 

Edited by PK Guy
Sec, I get the video
4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Do-able.

I have a friend who is doing a project making pking bots, which includes brids and NH styles, and the AI is pretty dope, they react in real time to actions performed by a player and are life like (eating, drinking, switching).

So in theory it is possible to program. Could be a cool idea to have a testing zone somewhere down the line.

Around 9:22 mark he does some hybrid pking vs bot 

Thats actually super cool oml