Ragging/Nsing

notapker333

Hi there fellow Roaters,

today, it has come to my attention that the rules on ragging aren't very clear (in my opinion), for example, one of the staff members approved of what I was doing while another disapproved. Now, I will provide you with a situation and I would like to hear your (professional) opinions, because I swear to god, how can I be ragging someone when I am not attacking anyone?

Today, I was jailed for 'ragging and scripting' when a staff member couldn't kill me. Ragging in Edgeville is allowed according to the rules. I am NOT attacking PKers, but merely targets who WANT to NS and gear up to do so (NS being several hours of ragging if not longer, usually). I don't see how this breaks any of the rules. I am not negatively affecting any other players except for the ones who attack me because they want to NS. 

I then was told by that staff member that I am not allowed to enter the wilderness with a shitload of brews and sanfews, which is allowed according to the rules. I was even asked to explain my setup. Again, I do NOT attack PKers whatsoever. Is what I'm doing against the rules? I am 100% sure it isn't. I have screenshots of the conversations, both confirming that what I do is okay but also one denying that. I'm not naming any staff members in this matter, I respect everyone's privacy. 

Since I genuinely don't care about whether people find out about who this is, I will provide my username below. Though I expect there to be certain standards when it comes to rules. I read them and when I know I'm not breaking them by their definition, why would staff members tell me that I am? Ragging players cannot be done when you don't attack them whatsoever. I have auto-retaliate on so yeah, if they hit me, I hit back, if they don't like my overhead, they can run to safety or ask me to stop attacking them. I respect everyone's wishes. Also, I do not DDoS because I simply do not know to, nor do I have any reason whatsoever to do so.

Muilezeltje3 / Catatafish17

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Regardless of who attacks you you keep melee prot up and have 10-12 brews at at times at lvl 1. Say someone gets you as a target and attack you, then what? They're forced to NS?

Cant he just relog and the other guy gets a other target

Problem solved

23 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Regardless of who attacks you you keep melee prot up and have 10-12 brews at at times at lvl 1. Say someone gets you as a target and attack you, then what? They're forced to NS?

He is right in my opinon. Since he doesn't shoot first it means he isn't breaking rules. Using your logic if I get a hybrid as a target but I'm a melee Pker, should he be forced to melee PK only? No, because there is a choice to skip task or go rogue. Anyone not wanting him (or anyone else) as a target can blacklist.

18 hours ago, 1 slap said:

TF is the point in entering wildly if you're gonna PK like a retard anyway mate?

It's fun if both fighters are willing participants.