The Aeonics #aons

I am currently recruiting members for the new clan called "The Aeonics". We are a Singles&Multi Clan. 

564807267_Aeonic718kopi1.png.ebf787c54c7df033cd328cbbd940bf5d.png

Requirements to join the clan:

- Must have discord

- Basic hybridding/tribridding knowledge

- Clanwar experience

- Must follow RoatPkz rules

Theres a little fee you have to pay when you want to join the clan. To start with we are giving 20 players free entrance, otherwise it should be 1k to join the clan!

ONCE YOU JOINED THE CLAN ITS DISSALLOWED TO, AND THIS ALSO GOES UNDER RULES!

- Clan hopping

- Bullshit

- Be disrespectful to others

- Leave the cc and enter the wilderness - can cause alot of misunderstanding

- Don't argue with other clan members 

Ranks are based off of Loyalty, Participation, and skill. How Loyal are you to #aons? How often do you participate in events/are online? How good are your Nhing/Hybridding skills?

Smiley - This rank is given to allies of #aons who are improving their loyalty overtime to work their way up.

Banana - This rank is given to new members of the clan who need further testing/experience, but made the tryouts.

Two Bananas - This rank is given to members that have been with us for some time and have proven their capabilities.

Three Bananas - This rank is given to members that have shown they posses a decent skill set when it comes to Nhing/Hybridding, and bring a lot to the table for the clan. They must also show leadership skills because the next rank they are able to get is an officer position.

Bronze Star - This is the first of the officer positions. This member has shown great dedication and loyalty to #aons. Members with this rank are very skilled Nhers/Hybrids and are trustworthy.

Silver Star - This is the second of the officer ranks. This member has shown great leadership skills and dedication to #aons. This officer is responsible for the everyday flow of the clan. They will take any complaints and bring them to the necessary people. If someone of this rank gives an order for you to come join a war you will listen. If you disobey an order to come to a war, further clan disciplinary procedures shall occur.

General - This rank is reserved for a selective few high ranking officers that are deemed to be Second In Command.

N I C O L E - Owner of the clan.

Application Format

In-Game Username:

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:

What would be your primary position?

Why do you want to join #aons? (Just out of curiosity) :

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?:

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:

Do you have Discord? If yes whats your Discord name?:

If you have any questions pm "N I C O L E" in game.

discord_logo.png.6af07d95e1927bb12b465b0b7d16a418.png

https://discord.gg/YwVQqD

Edited by N I C O L E
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Persona said:

No point opening multi teamz on roat anymore,.. 

Yep I just found out.

So guys, we just got our first clan war today, and we are happy to announce that we WON! We were against Ramp. We were keep returning and we got em cleared at the end. I got some pics of the fight/kills! Enjoy guys! #aeonics!

Last photo shows the last member of Ramp dying and #aeonics win!

1374234895_Strangerr((august302018)-(17-50-57)).png.71f7d7635e59d36c2f038561f2f13db1.png1419197889_LuckyHits99((august302018)-(17-49-19)).png.4e0ea486c7ec64f1944ce9bc3330013b.png831250499_LuckyHits99((august302018)-(17-50-15)).png.30c32d6fd3e8f9ddba0e86bc17608813.png1023221759_LuckyHits99((august302018)-(17-51-34)).png.32e2df5c806b54814711f7a1b323dceb.png

Edited by N I C O L E
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.