Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Hatcx

#NBK RE-OPENING

Recommended Posts

#NBK

I am excited to announce Natural Born Killers (Madkillbob CC) is re-opening 

Our team Ran Jad for over a year on this server with our members combined having almost 3000 Jad kills, we are about to take it back from these horrible open multi cc's

we also have experience in single competing with the likes of Lavish/Spartans/Renegades/G-unit.

and its a safe bet to say we are the best multi team to hit this server.

Clan Rules

  • No small man single trips in Max unless a PK leader is present
  • Big Jad/Skotizo loots will be split evenly amongst members (a lot of the time if someone is poor we will just give them the drop)

ALL OLD MEMBERS ARE FREE TO JOIN JUST PM "Madkillbob" or "Hatcx" in game.

PUBLIC DISCORD

https://discord.gg/UNDkqyA

 

Application

In game name:

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?:

can you use discord?:

anything else you want to say?:

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

In game name: Tui

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?: Ofc

can you use discord?: Yes

anything else you want to say?: No.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

In game name: Ballerboy 69

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?: Yes I do, but not much because im new to the experience of using magic

can you use discord?: Yes

anything else you want to say?: I may be bad, but I am willing to try as hard as I can to be  better at bridding, nhing etc, I can play most days im not at work or the gym, and also I hope you guys can teach me to be better and some tips.

 

Share this post


Link to post

In game name:raja kredre

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?:a lot i pk 28/9

can you use discord?:i like skipe

anything else you want to say?:im paki

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

In game name: Pontus

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?: Nation/Aryan, Elvy , Legion.

can you use discord?: Yes

anything else you want to say?: Im not much into multi pking, i rather single.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Hatcx said:

 

we also have experience in single competing with the likes of Lavish/Spartans/Renegades/G-unit.

 

Hahahahha keep my teams name out your mouth no team has ever competed with us let alone one led by someone who uses spaghetti for shampoo

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 5Star_General said:

Hahahahha keep my teams name out your mouth no team has ever competed with us let alone one led by someone who uses spaghetti for shampoo

 

haha epic bro! 

696fc1041f7dea03d8441b9b4b1293c5.png

4a7fc129f55c2bc0bcbe554615ccda7b.png

3507c6db067bfe5696d11e9a410420dc.png

9d46ad898d4db3b0c83bdfb54c1ec63b.png

 

hey @JBLIND @Smackd I wouldn't appreciate this angry man flaming under my clan post :D if he keep going please content moderate

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

In game name:dildo

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?:experience with everything since im #1

can you use discord?:ye

anything else you want to say?:NBK on my chest 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Hatcx said:

haha epic bro! 

696fc1041f7dea03d8441b9b4b1293c5.png

4a7fc129f55c2bc0bcbe554615ccda7b.png

3507c6db067bfe5696d11e9a410420dc.png

9d46ad898d4db3b0c83bdfb54c1ec63b.png

 

hey @JBLIND @Smackd I wouldn't appreciate this angry man flaming under my clan post :D if he keep going please content moderate

uhhh dumbass u literally just posted kps of another team who only managed to get kills through a re-tb bug :///

could drop 30 legit ones on their dead team but cba niggas already know we on top go bath in macaroni & cheese weird guy

 

Share this post


Link to post

In name name :Not Rich Dw

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?:No

can you use discord?:No

anything else you want to say?:No

whale-wins-social-card.jpg

10 hours ago, 5Star_General said:

Hahahahha keep my teams name out your mouth no team has ever competed with us let alone one led by someone who uses spaghetti for shampoo

 

You forgot Vanquish :)

20 minutes ago, 5Star_General said:

uhhh dumbass u literally just posted kps of another team who only managed to get kills through a re-tb bug :///

could drop 30 legit ones on their dead team but cba niggas already know we on top go bath in macaroni & cheese weird guy

 

nah hatcx was in g-unit at some point

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Tui said:

In game name: Tui

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?: Ofc

can you use discord?: Yes

anything else you want to say?: No.

Accepted obv ur op

16 hours ago, Pontus said:

In game name: Pontus

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?: Nation/Aryan, Elvy , Legion.

can you use discord?: Yes

anything else you want to say?: Im not much into multi pking, i rather single.

accepted pm me in game about cc and the discord link is on the post or this reply :D

6 hours ago, God Dildo said:

In game name:dildo

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?:experience with everything since im #1

can you use discord?:ye

anything else you want to say?:NBK on my chest 

accepted, strong pker dildo always welcome 

5 hours ago, Tiger0n4oids said:

In name name :Not Rich Dw

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?:No

can you use discord?:No

anything else you want to say?:No

You forgot Vanquish :)

nah hatcx was in g-unit at some point

since you were NBK before you can join but you aren't allowed in max LOL

 

anyway guys here's the discord link if you aren't in it already https://discord.gg/UNDkqyA

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Hatcx said:

#NBK

I am excited to announce Natural Born Killers (Madkillbob CC) is re-opening 

Our team Ran Jad for over a year on this server with our members combined having almost 3000 Jad kills, we are about to take it back from these horrible open multi cc's

we also have experience in single competing with the likes of Lavish/Spartans/Renegades/G-unit.

and its a safe bet to say we are the best multi team to hit this server.

Clan Rules

  • No small man single trips in Max unless a PK leader is present
  • Big Jad/Skotizo loots will be split evenly amongst members (a lot of the time if someone is poor we will just give them the drop)

ALL OLD MEMBERS ARE FREE TO JOIN JUST PM "Madkillbob" or "Hatcx" in game.

PUBLIC DISCORD

https://discord.gg/UNDkqyA

 

Application

In game name:

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?:

can you use discord?:

anything else you want to say?:

You best believe I'll be apart of this #OriginalNBK

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

In game name: Palm Shade

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?: have decent amount of experience in both 

can you use discord?: yeah

anything else you want to say?: no

Share this post


Link to post

In game name: Instances

do you have any single/Multi pking experience?: Yes, co-founder of NBK

can you use discord?:yes

anything else you want to say?: Co-founder of NBK, add me ingame hatcx

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

natural born killers? more like naked butthole kikes HAHAHAHA

you laughing over your own jokes where nobody else laughs .. you must be lonely asfk irl

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...