Extreme donator zone.

Was aware in a previous update thread that a donator zone for extremes would be in place in the near future. However Ive heard for it to be added gretar needs suggestions, so I've opened up this thread to discuss possible bosses/monsters/drops/extreme cosmetics to be discussed down below. Personally think extreme could do with a buff up.

Something I'd like to see is corp teleport to become free for extremes.

• Upvote 3

Yes the whole ::dzone needs work, i'm thinking a new custom zone with a 'lobby area' where the command brings you to, it will be like all other hubs: with banks, deadman chest, health/prayer/spec chest, PK shop, D-cape rack, etc.

Then it should have barriers on the side, like what ::risk has, but the red one donators all can go through, blue is super and up, and purple barrier is extremes only. Behind the barriers is some random monsters, just more than like 4 like we got now, not really fussed TBH.

Also I think since we used to have Chaotics but not anymore, we should have something to be OP again for some places. Remember how Chaotics were changed from using anywhere to PVM and FunPK only? I think we should get Overloads for those exact situations. So not in real PKing, just for safe PVM (eg zulrah, kraken, dzone monsters, etc.) and for FunPK, would be a joy to be smacking harder. If we step in wilderness, or risk zone, or duel arena, the pot effects are reduced to combat pot, or completely removed. Why not?

• Upvote 1