Ism0kepurp

ism0kepurp

Ism0kepurp mod yes?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Ism0kepurp

• Ism0kepurp mod yes?
    • Ism0kepurp mod no?
    • Don't care

Ite folks ima be a petty bitch now because I been playing 7 years and personally think I deserve a shot.

Without being a egotistic retard or to toot my own horn but I'm a fairly known and respected guy in roatz I just think the moderator status I was ment to get years ago I deserve now:) 

It's cool if you think I'm a retard just say, it's mostly true &

I won't get offended at any opinions:)

Also FYI I made this post because I'm an ex respected rank that has been promised ss/mod over the years and never got it. not because ive been playing 7 years. i genuinely think I deserve it so here is my chance! :D thanks!

Edited by ism0kepurp

1 hour ago, 1 slap said:

Apply for support. Gretar needs to gain trust to become moderator. Because they'll be handling osrs donations.

Gl

idk you so wont be voting wether you would make a good addition to the team 🙂

”Gain trust” Server support is just a rank for those who aren’t qualified, he’ll make you slave for months

And it’s not like real trust is built over a rank on a video game that’s why Yoobs fucked him over

Full support though, if not you then any other veteran, 100% of staff are random virgins :/ (x ept smackd)

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

most people are going to vote no because you raggged (nh'd most of em... 

sad

Haha I know! Thought I gained some respect from some though :D it is what it is my friend! People don't realise that I'm an ex respected rank as it is why apply for ss when I can try go straight for mod  :D

34 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

”Gain trust” Server support is just a rank for those who aren’t qualified, he’ll make you slave for months

And it’s not like real trust is built over a rank on a video game that’s why Yoobs fucked him over

Full support though, if not you then any other veteran, 100% of staff are random virgins :/ (x ept smackd)

Thanks my g I appreciate the support! :)👍

5 minutes ago, Suor said:

Apply for SS first, receiving mod as your first rank is very very unlikely brother.

I already have I was basically already an (SS) 4 years ago (Respected rank) so Id rather go straight for moderator than SS, all good if you don't agree brother whatever your opinion may be I shall take :)

1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

lmfao why you even acting with "gain trust" doesn't exist you think it is in osrs either so? you must be a braindead whale irl lmfa0

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

lmfao why you even acting with "gain trust" doesn't exist you think it is in osrs either so? you must be a braindead whale irl lmfa0

He doesn't know what he's talking about Lol.

ss is a rank to see if you're worthy of actually joining the team right? It's a trial period rank IMO.

Everyone should start there.

Just now, 1 slap said:

ss is a rank to see if you're worthy of actually joining the team right? It's a trial period rank IMO.

i know lol it gives in some server's even Trial rank lmfao and then Comes Server Support in Trial ist like in Server Support you get tested how you do your work , if you do your work right. braindead idiots in here..

15 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

i know lol it gives in some server's even Trial rank lmfao and then Comes Server Support in Trial ist like in Server Support you get tested how you do your work , if you do your work right. braindead idiots in here..

I don't see SS promotions to moderator promotions like ever. it's different commands like jail, mute, ban ect but near enough the job same. I'm not trying to jump the gun, I had respected rank before which back then, was the SS rank :) but I appreciate all opinions it's cool if you disagree! :)

Edited by ism0kepurp

1 hour ago, 1 slap said:

Never seen you in-game though, isn’t it weird cuz I joined in 2012

Yoobs first rank was mod

he scammed Gretar

he was literally unheard of before mod 

Why build trust with random new people who never prove them selves to actually be worthy of mod (look @all ss since suor & killbob resigned, and fantasic got mod) you’ll know what I’m talking about

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Never seen you in-game though, isn’t it weird cuz I joined in 2012

Yoobs first rank was mod

he scammed Gretar

he was literally unheard of before mod 

Why build trust with random new people who never prove them selves to actually be worthy of mod (look @all ss since suor & killbob resigned, and fantasic got mod) you’ll know what I’m talking about

you must not log in much then.

11 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Sam is one of the coolest people to ever play this game, an I'm not saying that because he's a friend. Never see him flame, handles his business without causing beef. I would support you for everything. You're my right hand nigga. 1000000000% yes

Myyyy g 👊👊👊

7 hours ago, 1 slap said:

Apply for support. Gretar needs to gain trust to become moderator. Because they'll be handling osrs donations.

Gl

idk you so wont be voting wether you would make a good addition to the team 🙂

No one knew you but you got server support and you’re just a new faggot if you don’t know smokepurp no hard feelings eh

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ism0kepurp said:

Thanks brother it means a lot! I've been aiming for it for a while but I think this is the only way he'll listen 😃

Thing is about gretar the whole server might want something but what he wants is the only thing  I’m pretty sure everyone in the server wants guthix rest but he isn’t listening you feel me ik he doesn’t have time but he needs to answer peoples desires and best of luck to you my friend 

2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

I should also get it 

It only became a meme to you after you got demoted, whilst you were staff you would of gave your life to keep the forums clean 

While it's true I was the best staff this game has ever seen, forum mod was a hell of a lot better than the position you've been declined over 300 times. :kappa:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ism0kepurp said:

Haha I know! Thought I gained some respect from some though :D it is what it is my friend! People don't realise that I'm an ex respected rank as it is why apply for ss when I can try go straight for mod  :D

Thanks my g I appreciate the support! :)👍

no problem. i hope you get the rank(s) you want :) 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JBLIND said:

No one goes straight to Mod, the fact you'd request to go straight to Mod would reduce your chance of even gettin SS let alone Mod 

Actually it's completely up to the server. Please name me one SS thats promoted into mod? 

Yoobs - mod right away? In fact I never saw you with SS.

I do not believe your bedtime story myths Jordan!! :D

also I basically was SS in the past before you was admin my good sir :)

nothing will happen from this anyway we both know that. 

8 hours ago, Adam said:

support - adamzor

My g thanks :)

Edited by ism0kepurp

1 hour ago, ism0kepurp said:

Actually it's completely up to the server. Please name me one SS thats promoted into mod? 

Yoobs - mod right away? In fact I never saw you with SS.

I do not believe your bedtime story myths Jordan!! :D

also I basically was SS in the past before you was admin my good sir :)

nothing will happen from this anyway we both know that. 

To get Mod you have to be Server Support first that how it works. I was SS for atleast 4 months before being asked to become Mod. Gretar wouldn't let you or anyone go straight to Mod that's a fact. 

You was 'basically' SS? You either was or you wasn't tbh. Before I was Admin? Quite irrelevant since you wasn't actually SS nor been Mod+ at all.

No hate against you just my opinion 

45 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

To get Mod you have to be Server Support first that how it works. I was SS for atleast 4 months before being asked to become Mod. Gretar wouldn't let you or anyone go straight to Mod that's a fact. 

You was 'basically' SS? You either was or you wasn't tbh. Before I was Admin? Quite irrelevant since you wasn't actually SS nor been Mod+ at all.

No hate against you just my opinion 

That's cool bro everyone's allowed an opinion :) I didn't see you SS so my bad! And I meant basically as in I was a respected rank. Back then SS didn't exist that's all :)

1 minute ago, Tesfxye said:

From what I’ve seem as far as helping and punishing players staff are slow and very inconsistent 

If we muted every player that said nigga in yell we wouldn't have a server to play. As there wouldn't be a playerbase.

As far as help goes I try my best as do others, you don't need a rank to help out. Respect your opinion though mate.

2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

From what I’ve seem as far as helping and punishing players staff are slow and very inconsistent 

Bet, I didn't know you was Staff on roat? or do you have another way of seeing all of the off-screen things that we do? Thanks for your response in advance Xbrhz 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

- I received a 24 hour mute for very minor flame;

http://bans.roatpkz.com/ban/161383798/

- Fantastic deems this as not enough for a mute as it's "pretty obvious that he just said it to taunt you."

a1bee7e30d619edd5b45c6ec0d13a0f7.png

(https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/topic/17910-ddos-threats/)

- Then to contradict even more he punished someone for pretty much the same situation

@JBLIND

Edited by Tesfxye
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

- Fantastic deems this as not enough for a mute as it's "pretty obvious that he just said it to taunt you."

- Then to contradict even more he punished someone for pretty much the same situation

by all seriousness @ tesfexye you cant take These rsps ddosers at all real lol they can hit you off for 3sec thats all

On 9/3/2018 at 5:46 PM, Tesfxye said:

@JBLIND

Not even close to the same situation. I know for a fact that the info he was given from Josh is true (recently had an episode of him and other people threatening by leaking personal info) whereas it’s obvious that I D0WN U said that to fuck with him. Also, I talked with Gretar about it, so it wasn’t solely my judgement. 

As for your mute, yes it was minor flaming, but there was literally no reason for you to flame him? He was fighting in tournaments and you decide to just straight up diminish him for no reason. I checked logs and not once did he flame you back. 

You and everyone else that thinks they know, don’t know half of what actually happens behind the curtains. 👍

By the way, this is not at attack so don’t feel offended or anything. Just thought I’d clear it up for you. 

Edited by Fantastic
  • Nice 1

6 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Not even close to the same situation. I know for a fact that the info he was given from Josh is true (recently had an episode of him and other people threatening by leaking personal info) whereas it’s obvious that I D0WN U said that to fuck with him. Also, I talked with Gretar about it, so it wasn’t solely my judgement. 

As for your mute, yes it was minor flaming, but there was litterally no reason for you to flame him? He was fighting in tournaments and you decide to just straight up diminish him for no reason. I checked logs and not once did he flame you back. 

You and everyone else that thinks they know, don’t know half of what actually happens behind the curtains. 👍

By the way, this is not at attack so don’t feel offended or anything. Just thought I’d clear it up for you. 

yo fantastic nice ip ur rout3r is fried!

On 9/3/2018 at 11:46 AM, Tesfxye said:

@JBLIND

Yeah funny how you're a little bitch when I say nice ip to someone when I'm clearly joking as I don't even ddos nor have any intention of ddosing, but when you post my old irl photos on the forums and I report you, you cry like a little bitch. You're just obsessed with me. Get over yourself. 

You and NH Tank have also threatened to release my Facebook photos on multiple occasions to people via pm or on discord. You're clearly a delusional freak. 

Edited by Andrew

13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Yeah funny how you're a little bitch when I say nice ip to someone when I'm clearly joking as I don't even ddos nor have any intention of ddosing, but when you post my old irl photos on the forums and I report you, you cry like a little bitch. You're just obsessed with me. Get over yourself. 

You and NH Tank have also threatened to release my Facebook photos on multiple occasions to people via pm or on discord. You're clearly a delusional freak. 

lmfao who cried? I took the punishment as I knew id get it before I posted it,. I have never threatened to share ur facebook photos as I don't know your facebook.

you come with these weird accusations all the time I was simply trying to make a point about the inconsistency with punishments so unles you have an opinion on that stop talking

• Wow 1

5 hours ago, repent said:

Nice ip fantastic u dare speak to br1dd3r that way lmfao I’m gonna make ur house burn down while ur sleeping by hitting ur router so hard it bursts into flames 

Lmfaooo settle down before I send Gretar's family to your doorstep

(1000th post woohoo)

Edited by Fantastic

12 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

atch Lmfaooo settle down before I send Gretar's family to your doorstep

(1000th post woohoo)

@repent imagine a group of 6-7 wheelchair enthusiasts tearing down your street with flaming torches 

just litter the road with small rocks and watch chaos ensue 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

where is your ban since hatcx got banned for jking either @JBLIND ?

Fantastic and fruitiest are friends, Hatcx and 99b are not, fruitiest is joking, Hatcx was not, 99b actually got hit off, fantastic did not. But by all means keep posting stupid shit you wanna be ragger.

id like to thank you again for dying on your alt to me for my vid i’ll post soon to win the vid conpetition, stay reduced #10toesuponyounigga

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Fantastic and fruitiest are friends, Hatcx and 99b are not, fruitiest is joking, Hatcx was not, 99b actually got hit off, fantastic did not. But by all means keep posting stupid shit you wanna be ragger.

id like to thank you again for dying on your alt to me for my vid i’ll post soon to win the vid conpetition, stay reduced #10toesuponyounigga

yea clear me off nigga? how does it come hatcx has more fights then everyone else in max and nobody of his Targets got once hit off? how does it come he did fight 99b befor and never got hitoff? ??? clear me off Retard?

11 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

yea clear me off nigga? how does it come hatcx has more fights then everyone else in max and nobody of his Targets got once hit off? how does it come he did fight 99b befor and never got hitoff? ??? clear me off Retard?

You're making no sense btw and it's embarrassing now 

7 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

nigga the fuck you speaking again how did you even get admin? youre doing nowhere your fking work

I think we might have a security breach wtf can you tell me how you got access to archived parts of the forums, my forums pms, my discord PM's, my in-game PM's and the Admin CP please i'm really concerned 

39 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I think we might have a security breach wtf can you tell me how you got access to archived parts of the forums, my forums pms, my discord PM's, my in-game PM's and the Admin CP please i'm really concerned 

Can’t the person who gave the info wanted it to be private 

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

and im making no sense? what the actual fuck are you on ? meth ? lsd? ex? weed? MARI? ? tell me rofl

50 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

and im making no sense? what the actual fuck are you on ? meth ? lsd? ex? weed? MARI? ? tell me rofl

You said I’m doing ‘nowhere’ but I’m guessing you meant nothing although I’m not sure your English is kinda broken. 

I was wondering how you knew I was doing ‘nowhere’ that’s all and would like to know how you got access to all of the above, thanks in advance! 

2 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You said I’m doing ‘nowhere’ but I’m guessing you meant nothing although I’m not sure your English is kinda broken. 

I was wondering how you knew I was doing ‘nowhere’ that’s all and would like to know how you got access to all of the above, thanks in advance! 

i dont know what i did wrong Retard what you mean i hacked roat fourms? tryna get me banned either fool?