NH TANK MAX KILLS

nh tank

edge hills is loc, idc come on your alt come on your main anyone can get some. once again much love to my fans and haters without you guys this game wouldn't be as enjoyable as it is. the trash talk only makes it more competitive and fun for me. enjoy :P

Screenshot_207.png

Screenshot_206.png

Screenshot_203.png

Screenshot_201.png

Screenshot_200.png

Screenshot_198.png

Screenshot_197.png

Screenshot_196.png

Screenshot_195.png

Screenshot_194.png

Screenshot_188.png

Screenshot_192.png

Screenshot_190.png

Screenshot_193.png

Screenshot_199.png

Screenshot_191.png

Screenshot_208.png

Edited by nh tank
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Max hp specs making other people pj your fights and putting it as a killpic killing absolute randoms no one has ever heard of before faking kills damn son you’re pathetic as fuck go get me a drink you brown slave

probably the alts uv been hiding on suicider haha u legit died for 6 max sets in 1 week. also ty for ely balista anestral all in my bank keep donating sets to me inbred

5 minutes ago, nh tank said:

probably the alts uv been hiding on suicider haha u legit died for 6 max sets in 1 week. also ty for ely balista anestral all in my bank keep donating sets to me inbred

#1Haven’t played for 1 month but okay #2you used a divine in a nh stake because you’re to scared to actually fight fairly because I’d legit rape you in a nh fight.   #3 ancestral was a dds stake why are you bragging about a dds stake LMAO #4 only inbred here is you, you have sex with your younger sister and you legit get raped by your whole family,you’re a fucking cotton farmer,you have daddy issues your dad abuses you and you’re so mad about it you sended @Tupac a picture of your 2 inch cock you dumb country farmer Pakistan ugly dog 

#5 u said I planked for 2 max sets then 4 and now 6 fam you die 4 times a day you dumb fuck I only died 2 times and not even for max LOL are you mad you spastic whale 

Edited by PROFFESER19
Forgot to tell this inbred something

1 minute ago, PROFFESER19 said:

#1Haven’t played for 1 month but okay #2you used a divine in a nh stake because you’re to scared to actually fight fairly because I’d legit rape you in a nh fight.   #3 ancestral was a dds stake why are you bragging about a dds stake LMAO #4 only inbred here is you, you have sex with your younger sister and you legit get raped by your whole family,you’re a fucking cotton farmer,you have daddy issues your dad abuses you and you’re so mad about it you sended @Tupac a picture of your 2 inch cock you dumb country farmer Pakistan ugly dog 

come on voice chat pussy i wana hear your broken english

3 hours ago, nh tank said:

how did u die to for max to a 38 barrage is what i wana know...?

Hatcx ((March 10, 2018) - (02-05-11)).png

Poison hit tick before I was about to tab 🤣

could also ask why the fuck my max str ags hit a 13 on robes at 59hp 

gf tho 

Edited by Hatcx

On 9/3/2018 at 6:07 AM, Hatcx said:

Poison hit tick before I was about to tab 🤣

could also ask why the fuck my max str ags hit a 13 on robes at 59hp 

gf tho 

Nh tank is mentally challenged. He's also muted for not knowing how to use his brain effectively during his roatpkz mental breakdowns (hopefully forever)