Jump to content
GirthQuake

Admin Flames Me For No Reason

Recommended Posts

So i'm very new to the server still, I've been having a lot of fun just pking and stuff. Then last night this admin told people to go to this other pk tele which was by lumbridge so i was like okay cool i tele there and fight a few people. Until i saw the admin come out into the pking area, he was just chillin there for like 15 seconds so i hit him and he started cussing at me and being super toxic. He did not seem to be waiting for anyone and he was in the wildy trying to pk so he should know that people will come up and hit him you know? It's a PK server lol shit happens. But the main reason why i'm telling you all this is because i'm trying to suggest the owners talk to their staff and tell them not to just be toxic to their community. If you're trying to grow then you should shhow everyone with the amount of respect you deserve yourself. Here is proof of the incidence. 

Hope you take this into consideration

Thanks for reading! 

gdfhghdfgdfg.png

mmmmmmm.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

lmao

 

He's geared to fight other people with good gear and magic/range, not people in melee

 

and staff flames if u do something dumb our staff arent teachers pets

Edited by Fruitiest

Share this post


Link to post

My point is that i only hit you once and you protected from melee and i got off, i wasn't aware thhat you were there to just fight other people. I treated you with respect and you still just comment and call me a bitch. Wow. Either way my point is that i think the staff should be more mature but obviously you aren't going to change so my friends and i will take our money somewhere else and play a different server. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, GirthQuake said:

My point is that i only hit you once and you protected from melee and i got off, i wasn't aware thhat you were there to just fight other people. I treated you with respect and you still just comment and call me a bitch. Wow. Either way my point is that i think the staff should be more mature but obviously you aren't going to change so my friends and i will take our money somewhere else and play a different server. 

if youre not into flaming everbody for everything then you're in the wrong place ngl

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, GirthQuake said:

He's a staff memeber so i thought he would act like one

our staff aint no bitches bucko

 

Share this post


Link to post

OOF Jblind is just an ugly British nerd who feels cool to finally have some sort of power in his life. It all good, i'll make sure this website and your server is shut down. And whhen it does get shut down i want you to remember me ;) goodbye Roatpkz 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, GirthQuake said:

OOF Jblind is just an ugly British nerd who feels cool to finally have some sort of power in his life. It all good, i'll make sure this website and your server is shut down. And whhen it does get shut down i want you to remember me ;) goodbye Roatpkz 

 

Shut your mouth rodent il churn your jaw into a fine dust and chop in into coke and sell it to your drug addicted parents.

Share this post


Link to post

Idk if you guys knew this or not but if enough people report this server to jagex then they will take action. I have my ways of doing so, so your days are limited boiz ;) Have fun while you can you greasy fuckin nerds

  • Upvote 3
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, GirthQuake said:

Idk if you guys knew this or not but if enough people report this server to jagex then they will take action. I have my ways of doing so, so your days are limited boiz ;) Have fun while you can you greasy fuckin nerds

Hasn't happened to any servers in years and won't happen here ever, but go and try it you disabled creep you got bullied off the game #Pgang

  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

> Reports Staff and calls him immature

> Backlashes

> Flames and threatens to take down server

Good luck!!

:loael:

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

at the end of the day I'll make your nans girth quake like haiti you obese smelly bosnian cunt

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, GirthQuake said:

Idk if you guys knew this or not but if enough people report this server to jagex then they will take action. I have my ways of doing so, so your days are limited boiz ;) Have fun while you can you greasy fuckin nerds

bullied l0l

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, GirthQuake said:

OOF Jblind is just an ugly British nerd who feels cool to finally have some sort of power in his life. It all good, i'll make sure this website and your server is shut down. And whhen it does get shut down i want you to remember me ;) goodbye Roatpkz 

 

Facts

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, GirthQuake said:

Idk if you guys knew this or not but if enough people report this server to jagex then they will take action. I have my ways of doing so, so your days are limited boiz ;) Have fun while you can you greasy fuckin nerds

1. the only Server that has been shut down by jagex is SPAWNSCAPE614 , that cause they have had 2many Players pking (MORE THEN RS AT THE MOMENT it was in 2012-14) , inform yourself of something berfor talking.

2.they dont do anything if the staff flames ever saw the runescape staff? they dont answer for anything you Need to wait 2months or more for an answer.

3.they're "nerds" but you're crying here cause you got flamed by a staff in the Internet oh god bruh.. how old are you lol? 12? 9? you must be mental so atkable that you cry over jokes even irl.

17 hours ago, GirthQuake said:

OOF Jblind is just an ugly British nerd who feels cool to finally have some sort of power in his life. It all good, i'll make sure this website and your server is shut down. And whhen it does get shut down i want you to remember me ;) goodbye Roatpkz 

 

oh and 1 more Thing this Server isn't in contact with jagex in any ways :) so i wish you much luck to shut the Server down hope you get atleast a good laugh from mod sam or others :) 

Share this post


Link to post

Trying To Be Slick GIF - Slick Fall Ouch GIFs

this is you in the supermarket

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:16 AM, GirthQuake said:

So i'm very new to the server still, I've been having a lot of fun just pking and stuff. Then last night this admin told people to go to this other pk tele which was by lumbridge so i was like okay cool i tele there and fight a few people. Until i saw the admin come out into the pking area, he was just chillin there for like 15 seconds so i hit him and he started cussing at me and being super toxic. He did not seem to be waiting for anyone and he was in the wildy trying to pk so he should know that people will come up and hit him you know? It's a PK server lol shit happens. But the main reason why i'm telling you all this is because i'm trying to suggest the owners talk to their staff and tell them not to just be toxic to their community. If you're trying to grow then you should shhow everyone with the amount of respect you deserve yourself. Here is proof of the incidence. 

Hope you take this into consideration

Thanks for reading! 

gdfhghdfgdfg.png

mmmmmmm.png

Fun Fast GIF - Fun Fast Funny GIFs

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, instajoshi69 said:

Retard dont play games when you're 12

Image result for wtf face 4chan

 

ye man leave video games to the 22 year old neets 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, zeplin99 said:

1. the only Server that has been shut down by jagex is SPAWNSCAPE614 , that cause they have had 2many Players pking (MORE THEN RS AT THE MOMENT it was in 2012-14) , inform yourself of something berfor talking.

2.they dont do anything if the staff flames ever saw the runescape staff? they dont answer for anything you Need to wait 2months or more for an answer.

3.they're "nerds" but you're crying here cause you got flamed by a staff in the Internet oh god bruh.. how old are you lol? 12? 9? you must be mental so atkable that you cry over jokes even irl.

oh and 1 more Thing this Server isn't in contact with jagex in any ways :) so i wish you much luck to shut the Server down hope you get atleast a good laugh from mod sam or others :) 

U forgot Emps-Scape mate

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×