yoobs.

this is roat pkz staff...

https://gyazo.com/34eca453170670cb7612ef361e487021

https://gyazo.com/2a9eb9ccc7c56aa65a1541295e7ab2a5

im banned atm for flaming, apparently perm banned.

Rule #6: Discrimination
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to discriminate against other players due to race, religious beliefs, gender expression, age, etc., that may make another player feel uncomfortable, isolated, or unwanted on RoatPkz. This s seen as unjust or prejudice treatment and is considered highly offensive.

Screenshots from 4 months ago? Classic one. You were given a warning and an agreement that if you stopped flaming you would be unbanned on xbrzh and Sam and Gretar agreed to this. You flamed ingame calling people downys and on the forums then tried to flame in game about meridian. You were given a clear warning and you violated the terms of your unban. Now your posting irrelevant shit on the forums, btw i would rather be a dog than a filthy paki irl. You can constantly flame staff all the time and flame me and chat shit but i say two sentences back to you and your straight off too the forums, if you cannot take the banter dont dish the banter.

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 1

Screenshots from 4 months ago? Classic one. You were given a warning and an agreement that if you stopped flaming you would be unbanned on xbrzh and Sam and Gretar agreed to this. You flamed ingame calling people downys and on the forums then tried to flame in game about meridian. You were given a clear warning and you violated the terms of your unban. Now your posting irrelevant shit on the forums, btw i would rather be a dog than a filthy paki irl. 

i am not a "paki" anyway so.... the agreement i was told is that i wouldnt say anything to you, jason flamed me and i retaliated, now im perm banned? makes sense, staff arent supposed to be biased, just because you dont like me doesnt mean you can ban me for any reason you can think of, jason i guarantee didnt get anything from trying to flame me...

i am not a "paki" anyway so.... the agreement i was told is that i wouldnt say anything to you, jason flamed me and i retaliated, now im perm banned? makes sense, staff arent supposed to be biased, just because you dont like me doesnt mean you can ban me for any reason you can think of, jason i guarantee didnt get anything from trying to flame me...

Sure, your agreement didn't say you could flame if someone flamed you. I told jason to shut up and he didn't then you turned around and say oh your just a bunch of downies. Im not being biased because you are the one flaming me. You have tried to constantly start shit with me for about 5 months now and i do something back and you complain, i say something back you complain. You can never accept responsibility for your stupid actions.

Sure, your agreement didn't say you could flame if someone flamed you. I told jason to shut up and he didn't then you turned around and say oh your just a bunch of downies. Im not being biased because you are the one flaming me. You have tried to constantly start shit with me for about 5 months now and i do something back and you complain, i say something back you complain. You can never accept responsibility for your stupid actions.

i flamed you? no i said: "complete downy" because jason mis-typed what he wanted to say and basically flamed himself, dont try and justify you banning me.

lol retard it goes Jake > Taylor(part time)> Kevin > Me > Symphony > Tom/Mr Taylor/Stijn/Jason > Yoobs > Ownedbychris

either way i can beat everyone you just said so....

Gretar dealt with that feel free to ask him about that btw 

your reaction to that screenshot though: "he didnt actually admit to ddosing though"...

Now your posting irrelevant shit on the forums, btw i would rather be a dog than a filthy paki irl. You can constantly flame staff all the time and flame me and chat shit but i say two sentences back to you and your straight off too the forums, if you cannot take the banter dont dish the banter.

Very nice, there was not a hint of irony or you proving him right what so ever. I dare say there was not a hint of racism in that. 

Ladies and gentlemen our beloved admin Yoobs. 

Very nice, there was not a hint of irony or you proving him right what so ever. I dare say there was not a hint of racism in that. 

also how he said "if you cant take the banter dont dish the banter" when hes the one that has banned me for "banter".. clearly he cannot take it but like to dish it out

Stop gassing only person you can beat in meridian is i dont now60 

get online.. il fight any of you rn matched gear...

also how he said "if you cant take the banter dont dish the banter" when hes the one that has banned me for "banter".. clearly he cannot take it but like to dish it out

I'm pretty sure calling someone a downy is far closer to being considered banter than flat out saying "Dirty paki". 

Difference is you made an agreement to stop flaming for an unban, it wasnt banter it was you violating your agreement.

Ladies and gentlemen our beloved ddoser, castial!!!!!!! Stop getting involved when this topic has nothing to do with you.

Difference is you made an agreement to stop flaming for an unban, it wasnt banter it was you violating your agreement.

Ladies and gentlemen our beloved ddoser, castial!!!!!!! Stop getting involved when this topic has nothing to do with you.

does this topic have anything to do with anyone in merdian that have commented? what i agreed to was not to flame you, which i did not.

does this topic have anything to do with anyone in merdian that have commented? what i agreed to was not to flame you, which i did not.

Clearly then you should of asked me to make the agreement not a second party, i specifically said "If Xbrzh talks any shit then he will be perm banned." and Sam said you agreed to that so i unbanned you. And no it doesn't. http://prntscr.com/8n0jvd (made the same agreement with Sam)

Clearly then you should of asked me to make the agreement not a second party, i specifically said "If Xbrzh talks any shit then he will be perm banned." and Sam said you agreed to that so i unbanned you. And no it doesn't. http://prntscr.com/8n0jvd (made the same agreement with Sam)

ask you to make an agreement yeah, talking to you is the most pointless thing.

the agreement should be that you will not be biased toward people who you like(meridian) and that you will not abuse your powers by expecting me not to flame you back if you flame me or other people if they flame me

• Upvote 1

Okay lmao pre gwd gear with 3 brews max for a quick 5-0 ting and when you lose you need to write a 5 paragraph apology to every meridian member you've ever flamed and you need to state every reason why you are horrible. I'm busy today with school unlike you (Dropped out to rag) so tomorrow sound good ?

Okay lmao pre gwd gear with 3 brews max for a quick 5-0 ting and when you lose you need to write a 5 paragraph apology to every meridian member you've ever flamed and you need to state every reason why you are horrible. I'm busy today with school unlike you (Dropped out to rag) so tomorrow sound good ?

lol its 9pm... why would i be at school?

There is no point trying to talk to you, we would never of came to an agreement so sam talked to gretar, i was told i cannot flame you and to just stay away from you. so i did not break any agreement

ask you to make an agreement yeah, talking to you is the most pointless thing.

the agreement should be that you will not be biased toward people who you like(meridian) and that you will not abuse your powers by expecting me not to flame you back if you flame me or other people if they flame me

Well unfortunately its not my fault Sam didn't make it exactly clear the terms of our agreement, i told him exactly what i posted in that screenshot. You are saying i'm biased because you were the one flaming and got banned for breaking the agreement. You are trying to turn this around on me and say im abusive for giving you and chance and you blowing it?

Well unfortunately its not my fault Sam didn't make it exactly clear the terms of our agreement, i told him exactly what i posted in that screenshot. You are saying i'm biased because you were the one flaming and got banned for breaking the agreement. You are trying to turn this around on me and say im abusive for giving you and chance and you blowing it

i shouldnt even be on a last chance, the only reason i am is because you dont like me. 

Just because Yoobs is in meridian doesn't mean that he'll be biased when it comes to being an admin. He'd ban/mute any of us in a heartbeat if we broke rules but we don't break any or do anything major. We just pk and embarrass you

lool lee everyone knows you ddos including yoobs, i exposed jason for ddosing, nothing was done. stop talking

You can't coerce someone into making an agreement based off on how you feel about them, facts are what he did was appealable and extremely minor. 

Fact is you do cater to Meridian members.

4a1de7b19518d458b7881e32937150b3.png

94e4b298d237b6570d21e9cca0c6fc83.png

04b1a0421fed71d62e4089da9021a009.png

7743ff3079aa0028c1319eeff943a6c2.png

65d801528392c3cf4b0ae36183a65273.png

e63042b8e29292cd386b968f3af9296a.png

Fact is you do flame people and then ban them for something so less serious than the above pictures. 

Cast in point, guessing your age is a muteable/bannable offense is Yoobs book. 

eadbf362d0ac7651e4829508809d8116.png

Bruh, like the proof is there for you look for it, I would not mind if Yoobs had an episode due to stress from time to time. However the man is incompetent for many more reason other than this. 

• Upvote 1

You can't coerce someone into making an agreement based off on how you feel about them, facts are what he did was appealable and extremely minor. 

Fact is you do cater to Meridian members.

4a1de7b19518d458b7881e32937150b3.png

94e4b298d237b6570d21e9cca0c6fc83.png

04b1a0421fed71d62e4089da9021a009.png

7743ff3079aa0028c1319eeff943a6c2.png

65d801528392c3cf4b0ae36183a65273.png

e63042b8e29292cd386b968f3af9296a.png

Fact is you do flame people and then ban them for something so less serious than the above pictures. 

Cast in point, guessing your age is a muteable/bannable offense is Yoobs book. 

eadbf362d0ac7651e4829508809d8116.png

Bruh, like the proof is there for you look for it, I would not mind if Yoobs had an episode due to stress from time to time. However the man is incompetent for many more reason other than this. 

Sam said to me "If i get xbrzh to agree to never flame you again will you unban him and i said if he chats any shit at all he will be perm banned" i didn't come up with the whole agreement they came to me. As usual you don't know the situation, controlando was not actually banned then but you wouldn't know that. Furthermore meridian has nothing to do with xbrzh being banned, the report you posted half the screenshots didn't work and the other half were invalid apart from one which was the G Gangunit one. How can i be held responsible for people in meridians action, you group of raggers have been causing shit from day 1 and have been dealt with since day 1. Your an irrelevant mac banned idiot who was ddosing players, most of the raggers on this server are completely done. Just because you have nothing to do with this community or even welcome anymore doesn't mean on every thread you can try and get you're irrelevant point through. I have banned more meridian members and muted then i have banned raggers. Just because you constantly start shit with other players and get punished afterwards then cry and call abuse doesn't mean your anything. All i do is sit there and help people on RoatPkz and get idiots like you take the piss and cause too many issues than your worth for and constantly flame me. I do one thing back to you guys or turn around and say something like yeah "fk you" you instantly jump on the forums to cry. You are the sort of person who makes people stay away from this community because people like you are just toxic idiots.

• Upvote 2

Sam said to me "If i get xbrzh to agree to never flame you again will you unban him and i said if he chats any shit at all he will be perm banned" i didn't come up with the whole agreement they came to me. As usual you don't know the situation, controlando was not actually banned then but you wouldn't know that. Furthermore meridian has nothing to do with xbrzh being banned, the report you posted half the screenshots didn't work and the other half were invalid apart from one which was the G Gangunit one. How can i be held responsible for people in meridians action, you group of raggers have been causing shit from day 1 and have been dealt with since day 1. Your an irrelevant mac banned idiot who was ddosing players, most of the raggers on this server are completely done. Just because you have nothing to do with this community or even welcome anymore doesn't mean on every thread you can try and get you're irrelevant point through. I have banned more meridian members and muted then i have banned raggers. Just because you constantly start shit with other players and get punished afterwards then cry and call abuse doesn't mean your anything. All i do is sit there and help people on RoatPkz and get idiots like you take the piss and cause too many issues than your worth for and constantly flame me. I do one thing back to you guys or turn around and say something like yeah "fk you" you instantly jump on the forums to cry. You are the sort of person who makes people stay away from this community because people like you are just toxic idiots.

1) Maybe people would not have to come to you pleading, if you didn't keep them banned for weeks on end for minor offenses. 

2) All the screen shots work, none of them are invalid if you knew the rules what so ever you could see where each one belongs.

3)  Look at that more flame "Irrelevant mac banned idiot" which isn't even true on all accounts.

4) Did you just claim you banned more meridian members and muted them than you banned raggers? well I'm not going to bother addressing that load of bull shit. 

5 ) "All I do is sit there and help people on Roatpkz" mate it's a well known fact you got active after your promotion to admin. People like ungrateful help without any bias, you just sit around afking and occasionally pking/flaming.

6) The thing is with you it's not just one thing, your behavior and words are flame with any conversation you have if you feel slightly attacked, point in case this quote and posts throughout this thread by you. 

i exposed jason for ddos, nothing happened so bringing ddosing into it is pointless, also everyone knows lee ddoses so... me and you were actually friends before you started sucking off merdian, so what does that tell you, clearly they have influence on you. 

Raggers were never a problemto the server until merdian said they were, the only reason ragging is bannable is ebacuse merdian wanted it to be, merdian can legit get you to do anything they want. for example kevin today getting you to get him back in the tourney after me beating him then lying for him saying he only had two brews when he clearly did not.

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 1

i exposed jason for ddos, nothing happened so bringing ddosing into it is pointless, also everyone knows lee ddoses so... me and you were actually friends before you started sucking off merdian, so what does that tell you, clearly they have influence on you. 

Raggers were never a problemto the server until merdian said they were, the only reason ragging is bannable is ebacuse merdian wanted it to be, merdian can legit get you to do anything they want. for example kevin today getting you to get him back in the tourney after beating me then lying for him saying he only had two brews when he clearly did not.

Gretar dealt with Jason, i was fine with you until you fucked over Jason for Leah actually that was before i talked to anyone in meridian. Meridian was here long before raggers also. Gretar decided to add the ragging rule, no-one in meridian even knew it was being added i didnt even know it was being added. Kevin had two brews and I legit checked his invent.

Gretar dealt with Jason, i was fine with you until you fucked over Jason for Leah actually that was before i talked to anyone in meridian. Meridian was here long before raggers also. Gretar decided to add the ragging rule, no-one in meridian even knew it was being added i didnt even know it was being added. Kevin had two brews and I legit checked his invent.

lmao ? i didnt nothing to jason he started hating me idek why 

1) Maybe people would not have to come to you pleading, if you didn't keep them banned for weeks on end for minor offenses. 

2) All the screen shots work, none of them are invalid if you knew the rules what so ever you could see where each one belongs.

3)  Look at that more flame "Irrelevant mac banned idiot" which isn't even true on all accounts.

4) Did you just claim you banned more meridian members and muted them than you banned raggers? well I'm not going to bother addressing that load of bull shit. 

5 ) "All I do is sit there and help people on Roatpkz" mate it's a well known fact you got active after your promotion to admin. People like ungrateful help without any bias, you just sit around afking and occasionally pking/flaming.

6) The thing is with you it's not just one thing, your behavior and words are flame with any conversation you have if you feel slightly attacked, point in case this quote and posts throughout this thread by you. 

If i am ingame im either pking or im helping players actually. Feel free to shadow me for a day if your really that bothered by my admin abilities, Im not sure if you remember but i wasn't exactly friends with meridian at the start. I have plenty of people spam pm me for help and always help them if they need it. Clearly Gretar keeps me as staff for a reason, i also help out on the forums more than any other staff member and try to always find good ideas and suggestions to add to the game. Also i only ban players for minor offenses when they are repeat offenders such as Arun who has been given more chances than most RoatPkz players. I do sometimes just want to relax and actually play RoatPkz you know.

lmao ? i didnt nothing to jason he started hating me idek why 

It was when everyone starting leaving the kik chat because you left all your friends for Leah or some shit, thats when i stopped playing RoatPkz for a little bit.

Edited by Yoobs

If i am ingame im either pking or im helping players actually. Feel free to shadow me for a day if your really that bothered by my admin abilities, Im not sure if you remember but i wasn't exactly friends with meridian at the start. I have plenty of people spam pm me for help and always help them if they need it. Clearly Gretar keeps me as staff for a reason, i also help out on the forums more than any other staff member and try to always find good ideas and suggestions to add to the game. Also i only ban players for minor offenses when they are repeat offenders such as Arun who has been given more chances than most RoatPkz players. I do sometimes just want to relax and actually play RoatPkz you know.

It was when everyone starting leaving the kik chat because you left all your friends for Leah or some shit, thats when i stopped playing RoatPkz for a little bit.

no, he was just mad because i was still talking to her and always had a go at me, i never left any of my friends.

• Upvote 1

We fell out way before you even began speaking to Leah, she's irrelevant.
I was demoted and Macbanned for 2 weeks for the thing's i done in the past, but that screenshot is literally a minimum of 6months old.

Idk why any of you are making this about me,leah,or any1 else tho, i'm not the one 5marked

im not... im just saying that if yoobs didnt dislike me i would not be 5marked rn or have even banned at all in the past

That's you n Yoobs, why's my name benig mentioned. 

hqdefault.jpg

Shouldn't you be looking for another server or something instead of wandering around like a lost puppy.

I shouldn't be used in a point, especially when it's invalid, i never got away with anything, My accounts been 5marked before and i've been punished just as much as anyone on RoatPkz.

Hey, I'm not the who has threatened to meet someones family/proof of saying I'll dox them.

To round everything off; I would not be 5marked rn if yoobs didnt dislike me, for whatever reason he has

Pretty much, funny on how he lets someone else make a deal for you anyone with a brain would want to make it themselves, meaning he let Sam do it for you. 

To be honest, deals shouldn't be made regardless I've already fucking proven on the bias Yoobs has for meridian he hasn't bothered to explain on how the pictures are invalid. I've already shown that the pictures clearly work. 

Edited by Castial

You don't exaclty like him either, it's not a one way path.

i was cool with him until he started disliking me, but my point is he does let his personal opinions influence how he punishes people, bc basically now i am 5marked for flaming, first 3 marks all from calling yoobs a downy, and these last two were for calling you a downy, 

No you just DDoS which is fine. Why GG was blamed for your actions which has been proven now, so i'll apologise to him another day.

There's an actual screenshot of you saying you're going to release someones dox, I don't ddos and if you were a real man you'd talk with him asap since I know you like to throw accusations like you're doing now. He'll never get an apology, I won't, your actions, Meridians actions are never handled point in case if any of us said half the shit you did we'd be mac banned. 

Consider yourself lucky pat yourself on the back. 

• Upvote 1
Im gey

Screenshots from 4 months ago? Classic one. You were given a warning and an agreement that if you stopped flaming you would be unbanned on xbrzh and Sam and Gretar agreed to this. You flamed ingame calling people downys and on the forums then tried to flame in game about meridian. You were given a clear warning and you violated the terms of your unban. Now your posting irrelevant shit on the forums, btw i would rather be a dog than a filthy paki irl. You can constantly flame staff all the time and flame me and chat shit but i say two sentences back to you and your straight off too the forums, if you cannot take the banter dont dish the banter.

Yoobs is a mess.

Yoobs still thinks that its acceptable to call someone a "Dirty paki" on yell? Brain-dead Admin.

Jake posts 2 clips of arun dying  on roatpkz, everyone thinks he's god. kk 

Edited by 14077208
  • Upvote 1

I love how Arun acts like he's a victim and that meridian is just full of power hungry people and that i and Jason both ddos 24/7. One, I don't hit off anyone on this server anymore and its been months since i have. Two, meridian doesn't ask yoobs or stijn to punish anyone, and they're both IN meridian yet they punish nobody who tries to go against us unless they've broken a rule. Also , you got banned for breaking an agreement you made not too long ago so I think it's pretty deserved. That's just imo though

Edited by King Lee
  • Upvote 1

I love how Arun acts like he's a victim and that meridian is just full of power hungry people and that i and Jason both ddos 24/7. One, I don't hit off anyone on this server anymore and its been months since i have. Two, meridian doesn't ask yoobs or stijn to punish anyone, and they're both IN meridian yet they punish nobody who tries to go against us unless they've broken a rule. Also , you got banned for breaking an agreement you made not too long ago so I think it's pretty deserved. That's just imo though

from what i agreed to, i did not break any agreement, my point is that if you did ddos someone i highly doubt yoobs would do anything about it. all of my marks were given for flaming, i am 5 marked for flaming, what yoobs has said to me is a lot worse than what i have said to get these marks so is completely unfair. if everyone got the same treatment that i have then 70% of the server would be 5marked, including everyone in merdian. the reason i am not in the toruney anymore is also jsut because i am not in merdian, say what you want and call me "clueless" or whatever but i am better than all of you and today jusst proved it with how kevin needed to cheat to beat me.

anyway my point is made now i cba to keep arguing, if you want to brid me i am online.

"king Jaack gets the works?" 

1: That was fking like a year ago, used to be shit.
2: I've dropped you x3 in the past like 2month, (aint died once)
3: I only see 1 death, and rewatch the video as i'm sure the last clip you was "getting the works" untill the random dds.
4: Who Needs a name to be able to slap you?
5: Ty for tent. <3

"king Jaack gets the works?" 

1: That was fking like a year ago, used to be shit.
2: I've dropped you x3 in the past like 2month, (aint died once)
3: I only see 1 death, and rewatch the video as i'm sure the last clip you was "getting the works" untill the random dds.
4: Who Needs a name to be able to slap you?
5: Ty for tent. <3

I killed 'the jaack' or some shit like 2 days ago? U stopped going on the acc 'king jaack' because u were bullied off it by me and kevin? Don't get lippy fam lmfao get off a hidden and ill gladly put u in ur place like everyone else. It's funny u say you've killed me 3x in the past 2 months considering I've only died like 5 times and I doubt any of those times would be to king jaack l000l

"the jaack"......................................
LOL proud of killing me? I was going ele in brid 5v1 vs 'meridian' so who cares if you can call for help? That account has like a 2kdr. Proper try on it fam.
Neckyourself.
Ty tom for 2Tents in 2Fights LOL. Oyeah, and 3vsets.

so because you suck and die a lot on that acc, that means ur deaths don't count? Give me an account name that u use then? I put u into hiding before ill do it again retard lol

a few months of hiding and u got ur confidence back to the point that u think u can compete with me, that's funny

Edited by Mr Jake

so because you suck and die a lot on that acc, that means ur deaths don't count? Give me an account name that u use then? I put u into hiding before ill do it again retard lol

a few months of hiding and u got ur confidence back to the point that u think u can compete with me, that's funny

You actually think that you "put me into hiding"? LOL, reason I use alts is because i'm banned.
" u think u can compete with me," Ags - Gmaul Ded m8

Cancerous rat actually thinks he's god as he uploads videos of himself sweating roatz? LOL
Skill Gap between good and #1 = nothing. You still haven't realised this?
Rat.

• Yoobs locked this topic