Wizard 3-0 Spartans

Spartans, a group of friends tried pking at 44s on 19/09/2018, them getting focused for over 30minutes ended in a max death.

image.png.2f9290fefb2ae8c7bf8cee5d9f3b80bd.png

their mod member doesn't know multi lines

image.png.01501ee3608a547ecce97cf0a9d64d0a.png

Spartan members cant tank fulls

image.png.0821cfc06b6200b0c74c9ad9929f0cbb.png

I had my first fight again spartans today in a long , long time. they havent improved what so ever, i fought their "leader" why gg that staff specced 10seconds into our fight and maybe staff poked me 10 times in 1minute 30seconds

poor, poor, poorย quality....

Im giving it a week before they quit pking so my discord pms are open for spies

Keytracker#2504๐Ÿ˜ˆ

If u wanna chill https://discord.me/ratlords

Edited by pkmafia8
  • Upvote 2

GANG RELATED ACTIVITES ONLY!!!

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

fyi meridian is down 2 poor Ban caught slacking though

3 minutes ago, Rabbit776 said:

Wtf is a spartans LOL , boutta log in on them with 30 :)

Donโ€™t make me get a Xbrhz on your ass nigga ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

• Upvote 4

https://gyazo.com/32225ea7438036851202bbd5ac2f5e6b

LOOOL stop feedin em lies pyd isnt in spartans and ban152 is retired also no idea who the last person is...

All i see is a 1-0 from today shit propaganda btw also lets talk about zhustla/paint game gettin redbarred and how each of us was basically fightin 2-3 ppl at once and winning garbage ass mass recruiter team

2 hours ago, Matt said:

When the worst players are shitting on the "best team" in the game lmfaoย 

humble urself u was on my dick for 3 years straight tryna be apart of this team, lets talk about u wanting to use team clips of us and u being in the fall inย just to make it look like we fuck w u LOL clown shut up

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, 5Star_General said:

LOOOL stop feedin em lies pyd isnt in spartans and ban152 is retired also no idea who the last person is...

All i see is a 1-0 from today shit propaganda btw also lets talk about zhustla/paint game gettin redbarred and how each of us was basically fightin 2-3 ppl at once and winning garbage ass mass recruiter team

humble urself u was on my dick for 3 years straight tryna be apart of this team, lets talk about u wanting to use team clips of us and u being in the fall inย just to make it look like we fuck w u LOL clown shut up

All of those people were pking with u at 44s

U are NOT allowed to pk 30+ ill end every SINGLE ONE OF UR TRIPS without hesitation.

I have zero loyalties to Spartans (clearly lmao) but I have to agree with them that only 1 of these kills is on anyone that was ever even remotely associated with Spartans.ย 

Not to mention that, speaking from literal experience, Ban (and me) barely pked with the clan at all!

tl;dr dumb topicย 

7 hours ago, 5Star_General said:

Dumb moron, You use to ask me to help you fight G unit at east, More like humble yourself you fucking dumb snake. You have a big ego and a big mouth forย a man that died at 44s to my niggas lmfao so shut your mouth, Iโ€™ve seen ur irl you ainโ€™t nothing but a fat paki, Took 3 years for me to realize how much of a freak you really are, Pretend to act hard on a private server you kkz wannabe,ย goofy ass nigga snaked most the people you know and you a snitchย ย 

9 hours ago, 5Star_General said:

Loc redbar?ย 

I almost dropped iles when he was trying to slave opening gates for you and couldn't compete, pipe down.

3 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

Tb to when they called u to help at ::easts vs Keyโ€™s team, and onceย they had lost theย kill they reverted and tried to hit u and lost that as well... ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜•

My nigga I have a whole video on it, You rememberย my g lmfao but they so irrelevant now I privated it lmfao they like to say I was this and that when I was nothing but nice to these snakes lol which is why they will fall hard :Dย or they will end up quitting. btw nice sig was watching that movie todayย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Thatโ€™s the last person weโ€™d ask lmfao, rather be a man downย 

Yet I was called to come help your shit team, Your garbage clan will crumble eventually, I mean omar already died at 44s to my guys hahaย I'm sure keytracker will catch one of you next if you come out during the dayย :)ย @pkmafia8

24 minutes ago, genj said:

madmen making moooovesย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆย ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ชย ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ

watch out savage goons lavishes, u about to get itย ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ

damn ganj is back