Feedback on 1 slap

Fruitiest

A few days ago I was doing wilderness slayer. I got a task at hellhounds. I used my eternal gem to teleport to hellhounds. A half hour and 102 slayed hellhounds later, I made my way back to the slayer master, only to find that there was a spider web in the way. Being the careless fool that I am, I forgot a sharp object to slash the web. All of a sudden, out of the darkness that is the wilderness, I saw him. He was at least 6'4, with clear white skin and long blonde hair flowing down to his shoulders. I gawked at the masculine man, examining who he was. 1 Slap! The famed server support, or should I say... Sexy Support! He was geared from head to toe in expensive slaying gear. He noticed my gaze, and offered a smile that would melt any woman's heart. I crept up to him, noticing his toned chest being guarded by a fighter torso, his manly Nordic hair spewing out from his gear. I begin to ask "S-sir", but he knew what I needed. I needed a man, a gorgeous, pure blooded, conqueror of a man who could slice apart the web all while capturing my heart. He ran to the web, with the stamina of a man with 99 agility, and slashed the web apart in one attempt. His strength and accuracy made me blush. I thanked him awkwardly, and offered him some pkp tickets for helping me get back to Edgeville, but he declined. I should have known he was too humble to accept my money, but I wanted to show him that I was an independent woman who could make it on my own. Oh how awkward I felt asking him for help. I scurried through the web, and pulled the lever to get home. 

Ever since that day, I knew I needed to repay the legend that is 1 Slap. But how? What did this man need that he did not already have? He had looks, wealth, strength, stamina, the whole kit and caboodle. After 72 hours of pondering, I came to my conclusion. Feedback. Yes, feedback. I decided to bust open a can of sugar free monster and chug the whole thing, absorbing the caffeine and taurine, which allowed me to put pen to paper and lust to literature. 

Anyways, this is for @Gretar. Thank you for choosing such a an amazing man to fulfill the services for us Israelites. God bless you, and God bless people like 1 Slap.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
On 9/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, Fruitiest said:

A few days ago I was doing wilderness slayer. I got a task at hellhounds. I used my eternal gem to teleport to hellhounds. A half hour and 102 slayed hellhounds later, I made my way back to the slayer master, only to find that there was a spider web in the way. Being the careless fool that I am, I forgot a sharp object to slash the web. All of a sudden, out of the darkness that is the wilderness, I saw him. He was at least 6'4, with clear white skin and long blonde hair flowing down to his shoulders. I gawked at the masculine man, examining who he was. 1 Slap! The famed server support, or should I say... Sexy Support! He was geared from head to toe in expensive slaying gear. He noticed my gaze, and offered a smile that would melt any woman's heart. I crept up to him, noticing his toned chest being guarded by a fighter torso, his manly Nordic hair spewing out from his gear. I begin to ask "S-sir", but he knew what I needed. I needed a man, a gorgeous, pure blooded, conqueror of a man who could slice apart the web all while capturing my heart. He ran to the web, with the stamina of a man with 99 agility, and slashed the web apart in one attempt. His strength and accuracy made me blush. I thanked him awkwardly, and offered him some pkp tickets for helping me get back to Edgeville, but he declined. I should have known he was too humble to accept my money, but I wanted to show him that I was an independent woman who could make it on my own. Oh how awkward I felt asking him for help. I scurried through the web, and pulled the lever to get home. 

Ever since that day, I knew I needed to repay the legend that is 1 Slap. But how? What did this man need that he did not already have? He had looks, wealth, strength, stamina, the whole kit and caboodle. After 72 hours of pondering, I came to my conclusion. Feedback. Yes, feedback. I decided to bust open a can of sugar free monster and chug the whole thing, absorbing the caffeine and taurine, which allowed me to put pen to paper and lust to literature. 

Anyways, this is for @Gretar. Thank you for choosing such a an amazing man to fulfill the services for us Israelites. God bless you, and God bless people like 1 Slap.

Image result for play this card when a nigga meme

On 9/19/2018 at 8:50 PM, Fruitiest said:

Amazing story!