Feedback on staff

Fruitiest

Hello staff i am mad at you guys i had an auto typer and clicker going that was teleporting me to random spots throughout the wilderness to die on an alt to try to get the most deaths in the game and then i went to football game it was a close game it was my brothers football game they won 17-14 was very fun to watch but when i got back my account was logged out and it say macban and im like fuck off i use a pc but then i realized that i now had a 3day mac ban and now i cant play for three days and i cba avoiding a macban like fabian or all the others so please unban me i am on multiple medications and i really cant cope without roatpkz i recently made some friends on roatpkz and i am not very good pker but i am pvmer and i like to pk with absol505 (peegang #1) 

i have money from birthday my gramama gave me money i donate to gretar when i get unban i also buy lee skin skins i am new otp lee sin main 

thank u for good update slayer is fun ok guys im sorry pls unban i knew i couldnt farm kills but i thought i could farm deaths i have like 1b from staking i rwted the rest already but i give moni for unban ty