Xex

Not bestowing great knowledge onto those who grant me a bond for my ironman anymore

Don't Give my ironman a bond because I will no longer tell you something pretty cool. 

Edited by Xex

4 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Sure let's meet on RS right now - World 2 bank, I'll trade you it!

gift me it, ru serious?

9 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

did he give u an bond?

no. He's just jealous of me.

I seriously was going to help you out, but the window of opportunity was small because I had a few errands to run, so I didn't have time to hang around. I have added you on RS, in the rare chance that I see you on there, or if you catch me in-game on Roat just shoot me a PM and I'll sort you out. I have a random stock of GP on there, even though I don't actively play OSRS - just use it as a testing ground to check out stuff. I near enough maxed RS3, not doing that shit again.... my acc BTW:

553b12c3352117fe7b82b3b6c48a8e4e.png

1 minute ago, PK Guy said:

I seriously was going to help you out, but the window of opportunity was small because I had a few errands to run, so I didn't have time to hang around. I have added you on RS, in the rare chance that I see you on there, or if you catch me in-game on Roat just shoot me a PM and I'll sort you out. I have a random stock of GP on there, even though I don't actively play OSRS - just use it as a testing ground to check out stuff. I near enough maxed RS3, not doing that shit again.... my acc BTW:

Yoobs alt

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

rookie numbers

9c64190c88e389c052170a52bd3294f4.png