No Propaganda Str8 Bullying ft "keytracker?"

lmaoooooo the mandem will always be 1 step ahead of these manbun azz niggahs its fucked wen u clock that keytrackers been playing everyday on every server for 2 yrs an is still azz....

dff02bbb48e15af44014527166f6fc18.png

#stampin out a packet in my louis runnersz

6 minutes ago, Ratlords Tom said:

keep ratlords out your mouth you digusting arab before some real niggas come and beat the shit out of your paki ass

wahahhaha keep it out ur mouth !!! lmaooooo ur not a team these fl dickriders r getting hilarious now chill out son 

Edited by seers10
2 minutes ago, seers10 said:

lmaoooooo the mandem will always be 1 step ahead of these manbun azz niggahs its fucked wen u clock that keytrackers been playing everyday on every server for 2 yrs an is still azz....

wahahhaha keep it out ur mouth !!! lmaooooo ur not a team these fl dickriders r getting hilarious now chill out son 

same oso 2 real who got slapped by ratlords tigo/bakri, listen pakiboy wanna be gang member

you ever want to 'sesh' on the real game for 07 lmk, until then stay on roatpkz you disgusting wannabe gang member

3 minutes ago, seers10 said:

ive litteraly ended ur hugest pull (8 ppl) with 7 other multi bots who just started pking yday and got a max kill on u guys short ass midget

4 minutes ago, Ratlords Tom said:

same oso 2 real who got slapped by ratlords tigo/bakri, listen pakiboy wanna be gang member

you ever want to 'sesh' on the real game for 07 lmk, until then stay on roatpkz you disgusting wannabe gang member

wtf is going on 'sesh' keep that white boy lingo 2 urself lmfao take ur failed 115 back 2 nmz 

Edited by seers10
14 minutes ago, Ratlords Tom said:

Just almost spat out my drink, who tf do you think you are LOL

retarded muslim child thinking hes gang affiliated, did you forget you pray x5 times per day and live your life under your parents commands, retarded ugly paki thinking he's somewhat still relevant, get cancer retarded fuck

CRINGE MORON

posting shit from my channel, u know me i dont know u lol and its okay you can keep keytrackers dick in ur mouth just keep my name out of it the video speaks 4 itself so don't bother asking for fights on 07 wen ur ddosing on roatpkz

not going back an fourth with some skinny dutch kid bye lmfao 

13 hours ago, seers10 said:

posting shit from my channel, u know me i dont know u lol and its okay you can keep keytrackers dick in ur mouth just keep my name out of it the video speaks 4 itself so don't bother asking for fights on 07 wen ur ddosing on roatpkz

not going back an fourth with some skinny dutch kid bye lmfao 

Nigga you ass at rapping if that’s you, My rsps raps from 2 years ago better than ur shit 😭😭😭😂 stick to school you ain’t making it with those garbage lines b   @Ratlords Tom don’t bully these niggas tought you better Timothy 

And why you posting someone’s music on your yt channel, this nigga a whole dick rider false claiming gangs and shit trying to be cool 😂😂💀

Edited by Matt
1 hour ago, 5Star_General said:

Isn't it funny how all the niggas talkin shit on this topic are the same 1s ive been bullyin for fuck knows how long🤨

niggas are really forgettin theyve all made applications 2 my team and got rejected LMFAO suck my dick faggots u just wanna fuck w us

@ that bitch over there ^ u died for 100k+ the last time u try speak 2 man behave my son

Not like i made a troll application which u took serious and begged me to join to fight renegade a clan smokey started lol 

God knows how many inner clan beef i caused in spartans/ lavish 

Gunit never had beef for any death because simply no one died for max under my leadership

1 hour ago, 5Star_General said:

Isn't it funny how all the niggas talkin shit on this topic are the same 1s ive been bullyin for fuck knows how long🤨

niggas are really forgettin theyve all made applications 2 my team and got rejected LMFAO suck my dick faggots u just wanna fuck w us

@ that bitch over there ^ u died for 100k+ the last time u try speak 2 man behave my son

Congratulations the only real accomplishment you’ve made in your 17 years of life has been killing me on Roat PEEKAYZ

I had fought someone at gorillas and they tbed me, I killed them, came to grave to fight you lot and thought I was safe from tb for a while, ithen ofc got untbed(and didn't realise) then you retbed me but regardless it was a mistake from me. Gz on the kill, hopefully it gives you some confidence and you pk in risk now, or just pk in general

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, genj said:

I had fought someone at gorillas and they tbed me, I killed them, came to grave to fight you lot and thought I was safe from tb for a while, ithen ofc got untbed(and didn't realise) then you retbed me but regardless it was a mistake from me. Gz on the kill, hopefully it gives you some confidence and you pk in risk now, or just pk in general

Where u been