Rotate the tournament times

Tupac

Should Gretar stop being a Retard?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Adjust tournaments to better fit everyone

• Yes
    • I have stage 4 ovarian cancer

For 6 months tournaments have been fit to accodomate the Palestinians. 

Considering no one gives a flying fuck about Palestine and Americans make up over 50% of the donations made towards the server (as confirmed by gretar), i have no idea why this issue hasn't been addressed yet. 

Currently, the mon-fri tournaments are hosted at a time when most North Americans are either at work/school, or on their commute home. Seeing that @Gretar wouldn't be able to fill up his oxygen tank half as much without us, I and many others think that the tournaments should be rotated weekly, to ensure that the tournament playtime is distributed equally.

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

It has been talked about already. I’ve had several people ask me to adjust the Tournament times and I had a talk with Gretar about it. As far as I remember, he told me that he thinks they’re fine as they are right now, cause those times are usually where Roat Pkz playercount is at it’s peak (Not cause of tourneys). 

Personally I don’t mind rotating the times weekly for the Tournaments.

46 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

It has been talked about already. I’ve had several people ask me to adjust the Tournament times and I had a talk with Gretar about it. As far as I remember, he told me that he thinks they’re fine as they are right now, cause those times are usually where Roat Pkz playercount is at it’s peak (Not cause of tourneys). 

Personally I don’t mind rotating the times weekly for the Tournaments.

@Gretar yes and also gimme slayer cape and box

On 9/24/2018 at 9:44 PM, Tupac said:

For 6 months tournaments have been fit to accodomate the Palestinians. 

*3 Months, and I'd say more suited to Europeans rather than the Middle East. 

Can you suggest some times befitting a global playerbase? I know the US itself has multiple timezones, also there's players from the Far East and Australia to consider too.