Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fruitiest

Fruity Friends!

Recommended Posts

This is squad for fellow fruity players. We only accept lgbtq+ roat pkz players. We play castle wars and pvm, NO PKING

we also skill on osrs :) 

No muslims allowed @Smackd

no mean people allowed @JBLIND

Clan Chat: Absol505

 

Current Memberlist:

@Fruitiest   

@Xex

@A team

@OP SHACKO

@Gretar

 

Application: 

Age?

Name?

What do you identify as?

Favorite color?

Country of origin? (no middle east/africa/asia)

 

 

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post

Application: im xex

Age? old enough 

Name? xex

What do you identify as? a jewish cis white male

Favorite color? gold ofc

Country of origin? (no middle east/africa/asia) trihard 7 you already know this Isreal-ly my country

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Xex said:

Application: im xex

Age? old enough 

Name? xex

What do you identify as? a jewish cis white male

Favorite color? gold ofc

Country of origin? (no middle east/africa/asia) trihard 7 you already know this Isreal-ly my country

accepted welcome friend :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/30/2018 at 5:04 AM, Fruitiest said:

This is squad for fellow fruity players. We only accept lgbtq+ roat pkz players. We play castle wars and pvm, NO PKING

we also skill on osrs :) 

No muslims allowed @Smackd

no mean people allowed @JBLIND

Clan Chat: Absol505

 

Current Memberlist:

Fruitiest

 

Application: A teamnm

Age? 38

Name? lampur ranja 

What do you identify as? Pakistan location

Favorite color? yes

Country of origin? (no middle east/africa/asia) Londen 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

when People join you they are automatic terrorrist since you guys only suicide.

how do i delete someone elses retarded post @Smackd

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:09 AM, Fruitiest said:

how do i delete someone elses retarded post @Smackd

awe do you feel atked ??? sad moments for a Isis leader..

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/7/2018 at 4:26 PM, zeplin99 said:

awe do you feel atked ??? sad moments for a Isis leader..

i am not isis leader im fruity friends leader :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×