How to get in shape irl through roatpkz

Fruitiest

On 10/1/2018 at 6:10 AM, Fruitiest said:

Hey guys I am currently very overweight and I have realized a way to lose weight through roatpkz

every time you die on roatpkz you do 100 jumping jacks or situps or push ups or something

that way u can get stronger irl while getting roatpkz fun :)

@Aiden

This is a utter waste of time and i take this as under the wrong section of the forums and belongs in the Spam Section.

18 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

attetion seeker i don't know why you guys Keep making Topics instand of just doing what you say in the Topic nobody cares over this shit and in end tbh you wont do it rofl.

ur just jealous that im getting in shape

56 minutes ago, Clemenza said:

This is a utter waste of time and i take this as under the wrong section of the forums and belongs in the Spam Section.

ur mom

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:53 AM, Fruitiest said:

ur just jealous that im getting in shape

ur mom

defintly im jealous i do Sport myself lmfao you do it to get Girls? well dunno you wont come far LOL as i said you Clown won't do anything cause you wont be able to Focus on anything else then gaming your god and master zeplin99

14 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

defintly im jealous i do Sport myself lmfao you do it to get Girls? well dunno you wont come far LOL as i said you Clown won't do anything cause you wont be able to Focus on anything else then gaming your god and master zeplin99

imagine working out and bettering yourself for women and not for yourself lmao

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...