#freemyboy

3AT 99 ALL

whoever falsely banned my boy sly, im gonna have to ask you unban him asap due to it was a "temp loan" or in otherwords considered a ::hook for friendship fees etc. also if he gets unbbaned I get a ::hook on roat so im broke and could use the pkps thanks.

#free sly

Email I sent Gretar

----------------

Not long ago the user "Sly" was banned for RWT by Smackd, but theres an issue. The RWT occured on one of Sly's alternate accounts that he uses. Sly says his friend RWT on the alt he shares accounts with, account sharing isisint against rules mind you, but Sly's friend did rwt on slys alt but the issue is Sly's account got banned also, not just the alt account and according to

Rule #7: Account Trading, Selling, or Sharing
Players of the Roat Pkz community are not allowed to trade, sell any accounts. This includes but is not limited to any transactions regarding accounts within the Duel Arena. Trading or selling accounts will result in an immediate ban or permanent mute on your account. Account sharing is not recommended, but if you insist, any issues regarding sharing of accounts will not be dealt by the Roat Pkz Staff Team.

Rule #8: RuneScape Wealth/Account Transactions
Players of the Roat Pkz community are not allowed to sell, buy, or trade Roat Pkz items or accounts attempting to RWT is also punishable and it is highly recommended against. Scams resulting from breaking this rule is your own fault and will not be dealt by the Roat Pkz Staff Team. We do accept rsgp donations, please email [email protected] for rates. 

-- No fucking where in here does it state that RWT would lead to ALL accounts being banned, so legally only Sly's alternate account should have been punished but instead Smackd forgot to read rules and banned ALL accounts.

Also Smackd is refusing to look at mac addresses to see if its a different location in which the RWTing occured at. But LEGALLY Sly should not have gotten his account Sly banned as it does not state within rules- (THE FUCKING RULES EVERYONE AGREES TO UPON SIGNING UP AND LOGGING IN EVERY FUCKING DAY) that ALL accounts are to be punished. 

I request Sky's account to be unbanned and for him to be able to play normally as no rule was broken on his account Sly. 

So we can expect the user "Sly" to be unbanned as his ban was unjustified

Edited by Yoobs da king
oof

Standard procedure is when someone tries to sell wealth from their account we issue a User ban, not a Mac-Ban as they haven't actually rwt'd. Yet...  Then we User-Ban all of their alts containing wealth that they use to make sure they do not login to those and attempt to rwt again.

Before you cry like the bitch that you are the reason this is not mentioned in the rules is because it's in the punishment guidelines for staff of which is not shared to others.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

I think staff should prove that it was Sly that did the rwting since that's what they've been telling everyone :) 

Besides the point, if I let you on my account and asked you to rwt for me say on discord for e.g. and when you get caught and banned i'll make out that 'OMG I let him use my acc and he try rwt please unban!!'. If he had got hacked and someone tried to rwt the wealth across then that would be different but he has already admitted to giving someone else access to his account. Therefore, any action taken on the account is his responsibility. 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 2

@JBLIND @Tupac @3AT 99 ALL @Yoobs da king

So as i've already stated, yes I gave access of one of my many alt accounts to a friend I have known for a long time. He made the unfortunate decision to try and get away with RWTing on said account that has resulted in user bans for the account "Sly" and a few others. 

Now Jblind here's the real kicker, if you or Smackd or @Gretar were to even take a took at mac address logs you will see it was not me. You can check logs for the last year and it will show it wasn't me.

@JBLIND I do not argue that it is ultimately my fault for allowing him onto one of my alts, however it's now been almost a months time of being banned for something that I did not do, and that to my knowledge no mod has bothered to check the mac addresses to show it wasn't me. It's piss poor management is all it is, I used to wonder why some other servers got so big compared to roatz, but unfortunately I get it now. The lack of support players receive from the staff is insane compared to being on other servers.

@PK Guy unfortunately this was not a "random" I've known this guy for over a year at a minimum, and he's the one who was responsible for me being able to run Jad for months at a time with little to no competition. I don't know why someone would try to make a quick tiny amount of money from a game you enjoy, but then again some people just do things without thinking them through fully anyway...

@Tupac much love for the support brother, if we had more staff around that were willing and able to help players I think we'd see some growth in this server, but I don't see this happening anytime soon.

5 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Standard procedure is when someone tries to sell wealth from their account we issue a User ban, not a Mac-Ban as they haven't actually rwt'd. Yet...  Then we User-Ban all of their alts containing wealth that they use to make sure they do not login to those and attempt to rwt again.

Before you cry like the bitch that you are the reason this is not mentioned in the rules is because it's in the punishment guidelines for staff of which is not shared to others.  

Yeah it may seem like I'm crying, but when I know for a damn fact that I didn't do anything wrong it hurts man. I'm sure it would hurt anyone who has played as much as I did, and had a real presence on a server for a long time. Hard walking away from something that you enjoy doing in your free time, especially when it's the only game you play anymore. 

Edited by Sly

1 hour ago, Sly said:

@JBLIND @Tupac @3AT 99 ALL @Yoobs da king

So as i've already stated, yes I gave access of one of my many alt accounts to a friend I have known for a long time. He made the unfortunate decision to try and get away with RWTing on said account that has resulted in user bans for the account "Sly" and a few others. 

Now Jblind here's the real kicker, if you or Smackd or @Gretar were to even take a took at mac address logs you will see it was not me. You can check logs for the last year and it will show it wasn't me.

@JBLIND I do not argue that it is ultimately my fault for allowing him onto one of my alts, however it's now been almost a months time of being banned for something that I did not do, and that to my knowledge no mod has bothered to check the mac addresses to show it wasn't me. It's piss poor management is all it is, I used to wonder why some other servers got so big compared to roatz, but unfortunately I get it now. The lack of support players receive from the staff is insane compared to being on other servers.

@PK Guy unfortunately this was not a "random" I've known this guy for over a year at a minimum, and he's the one who was responsible for me being able to run Jad for months at a time with little to no competition. I don't know why someone would try to make a quick tiny amount of money from a game you enjoy, but then again some people just do things without thinking them through fully anyway...

@Tupac much love for the support brother, if we had more staff around that were willing and able to help players I think we'd see some growth in this server, but I don't see this happening anytime soon.

Yeah it may seem like I'm crying, but when I know for a damn fact that I didn't do anything wrong it hurts man. I'm sure it would hurt anyone who has played as much as I did, and had a real presence on a server for a long time. Hard walking away from something that you enjoy doing in your free time, especially when it's the only game you play anymore. 

Are u actually stupid 

How do they know u didn’t tell him to rwt on your account so u could use this excuse

how do u not understand 

u had no “presence” on the server, no ones even noticed you’re banned 

Edited by Tesfxye
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

@Sly, it doesnt matter if it was your friend or not, theoretically speaking if you were the one that did the RWT, even still your account "Sly" should not have been banned, as the rules DO NOT state all accounts linked to said user are to be punished.. 

It's that simple, no need to make shit complicated, THE SIMPLE ANSWER: YOUR ALTERNATE ACCOUNT WAS A DESERVED BAN AS THE REAL WORLD TRADING OCCURED ON SAID ALT, RULES DO NOT STATE ALL ACCOUNTS LINKED TO THE ACCOUNT IN WHICH BROKE SAID RULE ARE TO BE PUNISHED. 

It's that simple, so legally only your alt should be banned it's a no fucking brainer, there is no if's and's or but's about the issue that is how it is only 1 account can legally be punished in this situation, so let's stop typing you clearly deserve the accounts back that got banned that the RWTing didint happen on since the rules basically say "Hey this is against rules and only the account the RWT happened on will be punished."

That simple no need to make it complicated Sly

@Gretar unban Sly, rules clearly do not state all accounts are to be banned I don't give a rats ass about what Smackd or Jblind think on the issue, you made the rules @Gretar and it's your own fault for not listing shit properly so rightfully man needs all accounts unbanned EXCLUDING the one the infraction occured on.

17 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

as the rules DO NOT state all accounts linked to said user are to be punished.. 

Why would we openly show what the punishment is for every single rule to be broken? We have always banned alternate accounts when someone tries to sell on a main/one of the alts. It does not need to be openly publicized in the rules section because that's fucking stupid.  

7 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Besides the point, if I let you on my account and asked you to rwt for me say on discord for e.g. and when you get caught and banned i'll make out that 'OMG I let him use my acc and he try rwt please unban!!'. If he had got hacked and someone tried to rwt the wealth across then that would be different but he has already admitted to giving someone else access to his account. Therefore, any action taken on the account is his responsibility. 

Is there any proof he asked baby vote to rwt for him?

post it

Il keep in mind that if I ever want to fuck over arun all I have to do is rwt 5k off of Santan arun and boom all his accounts are banned 

fucking retarded

3 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Are u actually stupid 

How do they know u didn’t tell him to rwt on your account so u could use this excuse

how do u not understand 

Ok and how do they know he DID tell him?

guilty until proven innocent on shit pkz stop trying to be the server support you never got panchod

3 minutes ago, Tupac said:

post it

Il keep in mind that if I ever want to fuck over arun all I have to do is rwt 5k off of Santan arun and boom all his accounts are banned 

fucking retarded

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

3 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

3 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

You just said a whole not of nothing but gz

whole lot of speculation done by paki boy 

• Upvote 1

@JBLIND tbh man that rule thing that you say isn't shown, it should be known by all players and not just mods. Not even saying so for my case, but anybody walking into this game should know exactly what they're up against when playing this server, it's only fair. @Gretar ^

@Tupac people like @Dillzz with chimp sized brains just aren't capable of comprehending situations like these. 

The only question you have to ask youself @Dillzz is why would somebody who has played a server more than the mods combined and actually doesn't have to get paid to play the server would go and just throw away everything they worked for for some tiny insignificant IRL gain, it doesn't have any logic behind it at all. Not only that, but why wouldn't I have tried to sell everything? I sit on a good amount of money on this server why would I not try to sell it all if I was really trying to RWT? Makes no damn sense. 

@Tesfxye go above 5 wilderness without a team behind you then talk shit rofl.. Keep sitting in edge/brid/pvp 

@Gretar brother, daily reminder ;) 

@Dillzz If you truly think that staff members aren't biased on specific players on this server you're a damn fool who hasn't had any real play time on this server.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tupac said:

post it

fucking retarded

Ok and how do they know he DID tell him?

guilty until proven innocent on shit pkz stop trying to be the server support you never got panchod

That’s a risk I take by giving you the pw lmao that’s how it is 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

That’s a risk I take by giving you the pw lmao that’s how it is 

@Tesfxye it is a risk I took, and unfortunately it bit me in the ass this time, the first time anything has ever happened with me or any of my accounts in game period. The problem is that when there's evidence (the mac addresses) that I did not do this and the only reason i'm not being helped is because smackd is 100% biased on me and will do anything to see me not able to play the server. It shows how shit the staff really is, the only one who can successfully say they're a positive influence on roatz currently is @Fantastic & @Tupac whom of which isn't even staff anymore yet he does more for me than any current staff member. 

If we had a staff in this game that actually cared for the server and wanted to see it grow and not just play to hold their staff ranks and earn some pay we would see this server grow a lot more than it has. Especially if @Gretar really got on board and started pumping out more successful updates to the server such as the wilderness slayer I think this server would become a lot larger than it currently sits with no more than 230-250 people on at peak times daily. 

23 minutes ago, Sly said:

@Tesfxye it is a risk I took, and unfortunately it bit me in the ass this time, the first time anything has ever happened with me or any of my accounts in game period. The problem is that when there's evidence (the mac addresses) that I did not do this and the only reason i'm not being helped is because smackd is 100% biased on me and will do anything to see me not able to play the server. It shows how shit the staff really is, the only one who can successfully say they're a positive influence on roatz currently is @Fantastic & @Tupac whom of which isn't even staff anymore yet he does more for me than any current staff member. 

If we had a staff in this game that actually cared for the server and wanted to see it grow and not just play to hold their staff ranks and earn some pay we would see this server grow a lot more than it has. Especially if @Gretar really got on board and started pumping out more successful updates to the server such as the wilderness slayer I think this server would become a lot larger than it currently sits with no more than 230-250 people on at peak times daily. 

Just to put out there I’ve never had a problem with you nor will I ever but bruv what don’t you fucking understand by we know you was not logged in to the account at the given time but it’s besides the point. The person you gave access to your account tried to rwt ON YOUR ACCOUNT. Of which YOU gave accsss to therefore anything done on that account is your responsibility and will be punished accordingly. In result of that due to your alt accounts holding significant wealth are banned in the crossfire as this is the procedure we follow when one self tries to sell PKP on said account. Regardless of what you say we will not take the risk of the possibility of you completely chatting shit to us saying you have no clue what your so called “friend” was doing.

the fact you’re quoting Tupac (love you) means fuck all in all honesty as he’s not Staff as it currently stands and you trying to slag off the entire staff team for not helping you and or not caring shows how much of a fucking bitch you are because your salty your “friend” fucked up. You should be sending the shootas to him not us you fucking moron.

fyi we do not play to simply hold our staff ranks. Gretar can demote any one of us if he feels we are not making a positive impact on the game. Also to add if we was playing to keep our ranks why hasn’t Gretar unbanned you himself. 

Bitch.

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 2

19 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

-- No fucking where in here does it state that RWT would lead to ALL accounts being banned, so legally only Sly's alternate account should have been punished but instead Smackd forgot to read rules and banned ALL accounts.

I love how you try to act knowledgeable although you're mentally retarded and still scarred from Yoobs and therefore hold a grudge against all staff members, you're wrong RWT is a permanent mac ban which also means you get banned on any account with wealth, common sense to understand that but you're not too smart and you're 15 so I understand your slow comprehension.

19 hours ago, 3AT 99 ALL said:

whoever falsely banned my boy sly, im gonna have to ask you unban him asap due to it was a "temp loan" or in otherwords considered a ::hook for friendship fees etc. also if he gets unbbaned I get a ::hook on roat so im broke and could use the pkps thanks.

#free sly

I did and you're next 

Anyways to keep it short and simple for Sly's nut riders ^, it's not too hard to have someone log into your account with YOUR wealth and sell YOUR items, whether you knew he would or not doesn't mean we know whether you profited off it/ in on it.

The only reason you were even caught is because you short changed the guy you sold PKP too therefore he turned himself in alongside you.
Enjoy your life without RoatPkz though @Sly, 11.4 hours average per day over the last year is pretty damn committed, but this ban will very good for your social life :). Thank me sometime later.

3 hours ago, Tupac said:

post it

Is there proof he didn't ask him?
Post it.

And because there isn't, I ban the OWNER of the wealth, easy to comprehend but I expect this from this slow community.

7 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Are u actually stupid 

how do u not understand 

You're replying to two morons who don't understand and won't understand no matter how many times you try and explain it. There's no proof he did or didn't ask him to RWT for him so you ban the owner of the wealth that was RWT'd. 

39 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Just to put out there I’ve never had a problem with you nor will I ever but bruv what don’t you fucking understand by we know you was not logged in to the account at the given time but it’s besides the point. The person you gave access to your account tried to rwt ON YOUR ACCOUNT. Of which YOU gave accsss to therefore anything done on that account is your responsibility and will be punished accordingly. In result of that due to your alt accounts holding significant wealth are banned in the crossfire as this is the procedure we follow when one self tries to sell PKP on said account. Regardless of what you say we will not take the risk of the possibility of you completely chatting shit to us saying you have no clue what your so called “friend” was doing.

the fact you’re quoting Tupac (love you) means fuck all in all honesty as he’s nd ot Staff as it currently stands and you trying to slag off the entire staff team for not helping you and or not caring shows how much of a fucking bitch you are because your salty your “friend” fucked up. You should be sending the shootas to him not us you fucking moron.

fyi we do not play to simply hold our staff ranks. Gretar can demote any one of us if he feels we are not making a positive impact on the game. Also to add if we was playing to keep our ranks why hasn’t Gretar unbanned you himself. 

Bitch.

You don't need to explain it to him anymore, he's permanently banned across all his accounts and he thinks spamming the chatbox and forums with appeals will change the outcome of his ban really all it's doing is giving me more reasons to not give him the benefit of the doubt. Toxic player anyways should be good for his social life and good for the community with him being gone.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

the fact you’re quoting Tupac (love you) means fuck all in all honesty as he’s not Staff as it currently stands and you trying to slag off the entire staff team for not helping you and or not caring shows how much of a fucking bitch you are because your salty your “friend” fucked up. You should be sending the shootas to him not us you fucking moron.

Bitch.

Woahhh @JBLIND has a pair of balls????? Since when????? 

Again, if you were to simply look at the mac addresses it shows it was not me, all that is held against me is a trade log and somebody's word that the account "Ripz" was RWting. Don't think I'm chatting shit when i'm simply stating facts about you guys only holding the mod positions, in fact over the last year i've seen the least of you around the server (up until maybe a month or two ago you came around more.) Now don't get me wrong I don't expect people to devote their lives to a game support position, but the little time that we have actual mods in game and playing is so slim it's ridiculous. 

And brother I have no beef with you, my only issue is that a user/mac ban is standing on my account "Sly" now since you openly admit you guys know it wasn't me on the account why hasn't it been unbanned?

It has almost been a full moth (9 days left) since the banning of an account in which the actions did not even take place on. You openly admit you guys know it was not me on the account, yet nothing is done? Weather standard procedure or not, the ban has stood long enough for somebody not being involved. 

In terms on Gretar looking at this, you know what it's like getting him to do something. He has simply told me it is not taking his priority ATM & he does plan to look into it, but at the same time this is where you're administrator position comes into play. You're supposed to be handling the issues his server faces, that's the job you took on accepting that administrator position.

@Smackd in regards to your post above, you wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt in any circumstance. Also I'd like to know how I am a toxic player to the community? Especially when you're online maybe a total of an hour a day if you're not afking. 

14 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Enjoy your life without RoatPkz though @Sly, 11.4 hours average per day over the last year is pretty damn committed, but this ban will very good for your social life :). Thank me sometime later.

I hate to have to go into this, but man my social life isn't any of your business, and 11.4 hours must be including 90% of afk time I have on the account. Since February I have not played for more than a three hour span. Prior to that I had an opportunity to enjoy not having to have any responsibility for about 4-6 months give or take, and I enjoyed every bit of it I could on this server and snowboarding for those months. 

41 minutes ago, Sly said:

@Smackd in regards to your post above, you wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt in any circumstance. Also I'd like to know how I am a toxic player to the community? Especially when you're online maybe a total of an hour a day if you're not afking. 

Sorry I was very dedicated to this game for 3 years more than any staff member has in the past but i'm taking 5 classes full time @ university, sorry for not having time for a video game i've given a lot to already lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Hmmm 1

17 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Sorry I was very dedicated to this game for 3 years more than any staff member has in the past but i'm taking 5 classes full time @ university, sorry for not having time for a video game i've given a lot to already lol.

Time to steal gp and leave 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Makes sense. I don’t play but why not give up ur permission to somebody who can commit those hours?

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Rofl bro no fucking excuse, I have 17 credits with 7 classes this semester, it's called time managment. 

Edited by Sly

1 hour ago, Its Gorillas said:

Makes sense. I don’t play but why not give up ur permission to somebody who can commit those hours?

Because it's only temporary until around mid December.
Took two classes together that I shouldn't have, and they're more overwhelming than I thought, having two lectures and two labs everyday.

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Rofl bro no fucking excuse, I have 17 credits with 7 classes this semester, it's called time managment. 

I'd rather put my hours into studying and going to the gym rather than playing a game that doesn't benefit me for the next 2 months.
If you like investing your time into this game and still having good grades kudos to you, but that's just not me.

• Upvote 2

they don't unban Sly because he threatens Jblind's wilderness ego and could manage to acquire the power and loyalty to become ss and then mod, admin etc until Jblind is exposed for ddosing ppl in wildy with his cc so they get money. Also, Smackd is just mad sly has way more knowledge of the game and looks better him. Sly is #1 unban or i will get the gang of arabs down the block 2 pull up with c4 and ak's fking toad looking ass

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Because it's only temporary until around mid December.
Took two classes together that I shouldn't have, and they're more overwhelming than I thought, having two lectures and two labs everyday.

I'd rather put my hours into studying and going to the gym rather than playing a game that doesn't benefit me for the next 2 months.
If you like investing your time into this game and still having good grades kudos to you, but that's just not me.

I was accepted to Princeton at the age of 16 with a 4.6 gpa, highest in nyc atm and have never done any type of studying what so ever in my lifespan. Ur just dumb.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tiger0n4oids said:

they don't unban Sly because he threatens Jblind's wilderness ego and could manage to acquire the power and loyalty to become ss and then mod, admin etc until Jblind is exposed for ddosing ppl in wildy with his cc so they get money. Also, Smackd is just mad sly has way more knowledge of the game and looks better him. Sly is #1 unban or i will get the gang of arabs down the block 2 pull up with c4 and ak's fking toad looking ass

I was accepted to Princeton at the age of 16 with a 4.6 gpa, highest in nyc atm and have never done any type of studying what so ever in my lifespan. Ur just dumb.

And the sky isn't blue

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

I love how you try to act knowledgeable although you're mentally retarded and still scarred from Yoobs and therefore hold a grudge against all staff members, you're wrong RWT is a permanent mac ban which also means you get banned on any account with wealth, common sense to understand that but you're not too smart and you're 15 so I understand your slow comprehension.

I did and you're next 

Anyways to keep it short and simple for Sly's nut riders ^, it's not too hard to have someone log into your account with YOUR wealth and sell YOUR items, whether you knew he would or not doesn't mean we know whether you profited off it/ in on it.

The only reason you were even caught is because you short changed the guy you sold PKP too therefore he turned himself in alongside you.

Is there proof he didn't ask him?
Post it.

And because there isn't, I ban the OWNER of the wealth, easy to comprehend but I expect this from this slow community.

You're replying to two morons who don't understand and won't understand no matter how many times you try and explain it. There's no proof he did or didn't ask him to RWT for him so you ban the owner of the wealth that was RWT'd. 

You don't need to explain it to him anymore, he's permanently banned across all his accounts and he thinks spamming the chatbox and forums with appeals will change the outcome of his ban really all it's doing is giving me more reasons to not give him the benefit of the doubt. Toxic player anyways should be good for his social life and good for the community with him being gone.

@Gretar The first paragraph Smackd just said is fucking retarded, if it does not state within the fucking rules that all accounts are to be punished then legally it can not fucking happen... Its not stated in the fucking rules that all accounts are to be punished.

No fucking ifs ands or buts about it the ban on ALL of Sly's account are completely unjustified, its a no fucking brainer. but this is what happens when you let random fucking retards with no previous staff experience have admin, ive showed you multiple cases of abuse by both Jblind and Smackd and you dont do a god damn thing Gretar, you are honestly the biggest joke in Rpkz history Gretar your stupidity baffles me it does it really does. 

See Smackd is making shit up in first paragraph saying oh rwt is ban to all accounts basically, but ITS NOT FUCKING STATED IN THE RULES THAT ALL ACCOUNTS ARE TO BE BANNED MEANING YOU CANT JUST BAN HIS FUCKING ACCOUNTS YOU CAN LEGALLY ONLY BAN THE ACCOUNT THE RWT HAPPENED ON, 

dedass your the biggest fucking spick on Rpkz Smackd, also no I dont hate ALL staff because of Yoobs, the fact you even stated that shows how fucking arrogant you are you are a fucking moron, time and time again, ive stated I hate no one on Rpkz I just dislike the acts in which people commit. The issue is you Smackd Jblind have no fucking clue how legal shit works. 

ONCE AGAIN IMA SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME IF ITS NOT CLEARLY STATING IN RULES THAT ALL ACCOUNTS ARE TO BE BANNED THEN YOU CANT BAN ALL ACCOUNTS.

Example for you: "Rule: No use of third party programs, such as bots and auto typers" Now lets look at a rule like that ok, as it states very broad btw that there is no use of 3rd party programs, but there are also "Specifics" listed which means as soon as you list specifics the general broad view of "no use of third party programs" is fucking out the window boy. Before acting like some shitty fucking hypeman from a 11 year old girls birthday party @Smackd read up on how shit fucking works you dense rock.

Honest to fucking god Smackd, you need to stop lying to ursekf acting like you know how shit works, you think you know everything cause your a fucking Admin on a server owned by an owner whos completely given the fuck up on his own server in a sense. Legally all his accounts EXCLUDING the account the punishment occured on are to be unbanned no questions about it. Stop making up fucking retarded excuses when you are so thick headed that yoy login to rokz for 20 mins on ur high throne and then look urself in mirror and say I did hella staff work today

4 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

@Gretar The first paragraph Smackd just said is fucking retarded, if it does not state within the fucking rules that all accounts are to be punished then legally it can not fucking happen... Its not stated in the fucking rules that all accounts are to be punished.

No fucking ifs ands or buts about it the ban on ALL of Sly's account are completely unjustified, its a no fucking brainer. but this is what happens when you let random fucking retards with no previous staff experience have admin, ive showed you multiple cases of abuse by both Jblind and Smackd and you dont do a god damn thing Gretar, you are honestly the biggest joke in Rpkz history Gretar your stupidity baffles me it does it really does. 

See Smackd is making shit up in first paragraph saying oh rwt is ban to all accounts basically, but ITS NOT FUCKING STATED IN THE RULES THAT ALL ACCOUNTS ARE TO BE BANNED MEANING YOU CANT JUST BAN HIS FUCKING ACCOUNTS YOU CAN LEGALLY ONLY BAN THE ACCOUNT THE RWT HAPPENED ON, 

dedass your the biggest fucking spick on Rpkz Smackd, also no I dont hate ALL staff because of Yoobs, the fact you even stated that shows how fucking arrogant you are you are a fucking moron, time and time again, ive stated I hate no one on Rpkz I just dislike the acts in which people commit. The issue is you Smackd Jblind have no fucking clue how legal shit works. 

ONCE AGAIN IMA SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME IF ITS NOT CLEARLY STATING IN RULES THAT ALL ACCOUNTS ARE TO BE BANNED THEN YOU CANT BAN ALL ACCOUNTS.

Example for you: "Rule: No use of third party programs, such as bots and auto typers" Now lets look at a rule like that ok, as it states very broad btw that there is no use of 3rd party programs, but there are also "Specifics" listed which means as soon as you list specifics the general broad view of "no use of third party programs" is fucking out the window boy. Before acting like some shitty fucking hypeman from a 11 year old girls birthday party @Smackd read up on how shit fucking works you dense rock.

Honest to fucking god Smackd, you need to stop lying to ursekf acting like you know how shit works, you think you know everything cause your a fucking Admin on a server owned by an owner whos completely given the fuck up on his own server in a sense. Legally all his accounts EXCLUDING the account the punishment occured on are to be unbanned no questions about it. Stop making up fucking retarded excuses when you are so thick headed that yoy login to rokz for 20 mins on ur high throne and then look urself in mirror and say I did hella staff work today

If u say legally one more time I’m actually gonna post your dox this is fucking roatpkz

"Sorry I was very dedicated to this game for 3 years more than any staff member has in the past but i'm taking 5 classes full time @ university, sorry for not having time for a video game i've given a lot to already lol." Smackd 2018, 

That alone makes me fucking giggle considering after you got admin, you just started tping out of wild during fights, joining clans abusing the playerbase ur meant to maintain to a high standard and most of all and Gretar may not agree but youve basically fucked over Gretar just by you taking Admin because youve been a super dissapointment.

The first sentence you even made in in that short message is a fucking lie, your 400x worse than Legend or Robes, idc how long youve been here which btw isint long at all since you kissed ass most the time to get where you are now, and honestly if we look back on how you got to admin in first place anyone would shoot themselves after seeing it

@Tesfxye It does nt fucking matter if its Roatpkz, its a game all games have legal standards, rules were listed and quite frankly Sly was punished unfairly due to the listed rules not clearly stating all accounts are to be banned if Gretar wants a fucking issue over this Ill make damn aure he gets one..

2 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

"Sorry I was very dedicated to this game for 3 years more than any staff member has in the past but i'm taking 5 classes full time @ university, sorry for not having time for a video game i've given a lot to already lol." Smackd 2018, 

That alone makes me fucking giggle considering after you got admin, you just started tping out of wild during fights, joining clans abusing the playerbase ur meant to maintain to a high standard and most of all and Gretar may not agree but youve basically fucked over Gretar just by you taking Admin because youve been a super dissapointment.

The first sentence you even made in in that short message is a fucking lie, your 400x worse than Legend or Robes, idc how long youve been here which btw isint long at all since you kissed ass most the time to get where you are now, and honestly if we look back on how you got to admin in first place anyone would shoot themselves after seeing it

@Tesfxye It does nt fucking matter if its Roatpkz, its a game all games have legal standards, rules were listed and quite frankly Sly was punished unfairly due to the listed rules not clearly stating all accounts are to be banned if Gretar wants a fucking issue over this Ill make damn aure he gets one..

stfu rat

• Upvote 1

"Oh its a fucking game who cares kids banned w.e woop de fucking do" it just doesnt work like that Tesfxye

Seers10 dont even pipe up, considering Smackd had his friends fuck with mike during his demote im going to assume hes getting his butt rumping buddies in this thread to do same to me...

2 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

"Oh its a fucking game who cares kids banned w.e woop de fucking do" it just doesnt work like that Tesfxye

Seers10 dont even pipe up, considering Smackd had his friends fuck with mike during his demote im going to assume hes getting his butt rumping buddies in this thread to do same to me...

Stfu u dumb fucking cunt 

1 minute ago, Yoobs da king said:

ur obviously some crazy person that gets a rush when staff reply to you! that basic ass convo w gretar as ur sig prove it!!!!! #LockSlyUp 

So @Gretar unban Slys other accounts that the rwt didint happen on

9 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Why would we openly show what the punishment is for every single rule to be broken? We have always banned alternate accounts when someone tries to sell on a main/one of the alts. It does not need to be openly publicized in the rules section because that's fucking stupid.  

Thats a fucking laugh and a half, Just because you think its stupid Jblind doesnt mean you can just get away with doing that shit. It clearly needs to be listed in rules. So if I wanted to I could have the last edit date of those rules and anyone who got baned for rwt after the rules on rwt were listed like that can be unbanned on all other accounts excluding the one the punishment happened on. Gretar wants a legal battle ill do it but right now im just advocating for Sly I have no issue going balls to the walls getting all players accounts unbanned that had nothing to do with their rwt acts comitted on another account. No issue going that far.

Rule #7: Account Trading, Selling, or Sharing
Players of the Roat Pkz community are not allowed to trade, sell any accounts. This includes but is not limited to any transactions regarding accounts within the Duel Arena. Trading or selling accounts will result in an immediate ban or permanent mute on your account. Account sharing is not recommended, but if you insist, any issues regarding sharing of accounts will not be dealt by the Roat Pkz Staff Team.

Rule #8: RuneScape Wealth/Account Transactions
Players of the Roat Pkz community are not allowed to sell, buy, or trade Roat Pkz items or accounts attempting to RWT is also punishable and it is highly recommended against. Scams resulting from breaking this rule is your own fault and will not be dealt by the Roat Pkz Staff Team. We do accept rsgp donations, please email [email protected] for rates.

Flaming the staff team won't make them change their minds.

5 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

I'm not flaming staff, I am simply showing they have no legal rights to ban all of Sly's accounts.

1 hour ago, Yoobs da king said:

but this is what happens when you let random fucking retards with no previous staff experience have admin, ive showed you multiple cases of abuse by both Jblind and Smackd and you dont do a god damn thing Gretar, you are honestly the biggest joke in Rpkz history Gretar your stupidity baffles me it does it really does. 

Before acting like some shitty fucking hypeman from a 11 year old girls birthday party @Smackd read up on how shit fucking works you dense rock.

1 hour ago, Yoobs da king said:

hey @Smackd maybe he should get an infraction for excessive flame :^)

Edited by Fruitiest

3 hours ago, Tiger0n4oids said:

Lmao i'm dead.. 😂 @Tiger0n4oids

2 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

Image result for whats going on in this thread

@Tupac 

Lol @Fruitiest join the #FreeSly campaign ;) 

2 hours ago, sophia said:

Declined

@sophia don't recall asking to come over your border...

4 hours ago, Smackd said:

@Smackd I still manage to get to the gym for 1-2 hours four or five days a week along with my credit load, gaming, and working. But yeah I get it, not everyone's thing to put time into a game. 

On 10/4/2018 at 8:22 PM, 3AT 99 ALL said:

#free sly

@3AT 99 ALL see what you started 😂

Edited by Sly

13 minutes ago, Sly said:

@Smackd I still manage to get to the gym for 1-2 hours four or five days a week along with my credit load, gaming, and working. But yeah I get it, not everyone's thing to put time into a game. 

I believe you go to the gym, have a social life, and take 7 classes as much as I believe you didn't RWT.

Anyways since everything has been said, this ban will NOT be lifted and NOTHING will change, have a good day.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1