Sarah Hyland

Yoobs da king

@Gretar Idk what commands Admins have or whatever, but how the fuck Did Sarah Hyland, teleport out of wilderness 45 wild from jad after Jad died and Sarah got loot?

I deadass followed Sarah Hyland, asked him to or her or w.e it is to Taxi me away and his account vanishes? I add Sarah straight away, the account is online, so he did not logout at Jad, I go home on alt BOOM Sarah Hyland is at home how the fuck is Sarah able to instantly teleport home from deep wild? Unless You Gretar, Legend, Smackd, Jblind are able to give tele commands to people idfk. 

That shit is gay as fuck mind telling me what happened @Gretar ????

@Gretar Mind checking Sarah's chat logs or commands he's used, because i dedass added that clown after his account vanished and he was online so he did not log, I stayed at jad watching for his account thats when i logged into alt to check home, boom he was there.

So either A. He donated to you Gretar for tele commands or legend, or smackd or Jblind can do shit like that

Edited by Yoobs da king
fk

3 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

must be a special kind of a retard to come up with something like this xd

Funny you think im joking? Dedass at 1 AM Jad with A Team, cc and sarah hyland is in the cc, Jad dies sarah gets kill, I started follow sarah asked him to taxi me, meaning lead me to tele spot or safe area, and I have sarah added the entire fucking time, so he did not log when his accounts vanished fucking instantly from Jad spot, account still said "Online" so I stayed at Jad spot with my account Safe I Run, loaded new client went home on alt sarah was there???? 

Obviously a staff gave him teleport commands or someone promoted him to a hidden SS or something or gave ss commands so sarah could a. tele home, or b. jail and unjail himself. But who the fuck knows

1 minute ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

None of this is true, Sarah was trying to pk someone in max with me and bailey jay immediately after jad. So either your vision is blurry or something else.

Yeah that's acctually fucking bull shit, because I right clicked followed Sarah at Jad spot and no one else was around us everyone else left after Jad died, the fact ur now sticking up for Sarah is fucking horse shit and proves me right that Sarah got commands or some shit from Jblind or Smackd, thats what that means because if Gretar gave you commands you wouldnt have to stick up and lie for Sarah, so yes either Jblind or Smackd gave Sarah Hyland Permissions @Gretar

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yoobs da king said:

Funny you think im joking? Dedass at 1 AM Jad with A Team, cc and sarah hyland is in the cc, Jad dies sarah gets kill, I started follow sarah asked him to taxi me, meaning lead me to tele spot or safe area, and I have sarah added the entire fucking time, so he did not log when his accounts vanished fucking instantly from Jad spot, account still said "Online" so I stayed at Jad spot with my account Safe I Run, loaded new client went home on alt sarah was there???? 

Obviously a staff gave him teleport commands or someone promoted him to a hidden SS or something or gave ss commands so sarah could a. tele home, or b. jail and unjail himself. But who the fuck knows

you dont have to explain me how i teleported away because i didnt its not possible to teleport from 47 wilderness. get a grip eliza just told u i tried to kill a max set with him after jad. 

youre either blind or extra retarded

1 minute ago, Yoobs da king said:

----

The fucking balls on you Eliza to fucking sit on ur fat ass and fucking flat out fucking lie is bull shit, good luck Eliza

What's the advantage if I lied? How would that help anything lol? I'm just saying the truth, and the truth is that this is a very, very stupid topic. 

Stfu Eliza after I made this thread Sarah instantly made all his friends run to this fucking thread to talk shit and what ever. Fact is your lying Elizathepat super fucking dissapointed in you, tell me how much you being paid to fucking lie to keep sarah out of trouble?

Doesnt even matter I believe Gretar can check chat/command logs players use so I guess we will see

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yoobs da king said:

Stfu Eliza after I made this thread Sarah instantly made all his friends run to this fucking thread to talk shit and what ever. Fact is your lying Elizathepat super fucking dissapointed in you, tell me how much you being paid to fucking lie to keep sarah out of trouble?

Doesnt even matter I believe Gretar can check chat/command logs players use so I guess we will see

i gave eliza 750k to stay silent. why does that matter tho?

Taking pictures of entire thread just incase Smackd or Jblind deletes it

@Same Sea Why did you insta kick me from cc after I called you out.

Better yet why are you both in general just fucking lying there never was a max kid at Jad I was there entire fucking time, and you never skulled at Jad, you didint skull till you got home 

Ima get this shit figured out

Just now, Yoobs da king said:

Better yet why are you both in general just fucking lying there never was a max kid at Jad I was there entire fucking time, and you never skulled at Jad, you didint skull till you got home 

There was a kid west of jad, clearly you shouldn't be making this topic if you don't know the whole details. I don't even know sarah like that I just know that there should be some fuckin decency to listen to what someone else is saying and I know that everything that you're saying is 100% wrong, and just a pathetic effort to grab some sort of attention. Sorry I had to put it this way, but that's really how it is. Quit this bout and end the topic, you'll find nothing but Gretar laughing at you tomorrow.

I don't really see the corruption here, you said taxi meaning not trying to kill Sarah. Meaning if used to teleport away to save yourself some walking distance, rather than not trying to die/lose valuable items/elo, then it should be w.e. Many upon many staff members have done the same thing fam. However, I happen to agree with you regardless Sarah should not have this power unless Gretar okayed it.

Edited by Sage fest

2 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

ye you caught me. i donated 30k to gretar to get invisibility then smackd came up to me and wanted to give me teleportation powers and then jblind thought fuck it he wants to abuse too and gave me ::jail. everyone are corrupt brother as sad as it seems. 

fucking retard fr l0l0l0l0l0l

1 minute ago, Sage fest said:

I don't really see the corruption here, you said taxi meaning not trying to kill Sarah. Meaning if used to teleport away to save yourself some walking distance, rather than not trying to die/lose valuable items/elo, then it should be w.e. Many upon many staff members have done the same thing fam. However, I happrn to agree with you regardless Sarah should not have this power unless Gretar okayed it.

Taxi me doesnt mean im trying to kill him retard do you not, never mind i forgot u probs havent played rs, no clue was taxing is

Stfu Sarah Hyland, your sharing an SS account with a staff member

5 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Be fast guys delete this @JBLIND @Smackd

Just now, Tupac said:

So disappointed in you @Same Sea wow I thought you were above hacking 

LMFALMFAOO

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gretar said:

I checked jail/unjail and tele logs and no staff did teleport him, however I can see from his tele logs that he teled from kbd cave shortly after kill.

Wow... Gretar himself is in on it. This conspiracy goes all the way to the top! Remember when you told me you had a crush on Sarah? Yeah, it's all making sense now. FUCKING RAT EXPOSED

Good work as usual Local Arab, he must have deleted the logs. Don't worry he is bound to slip up again sooner or later, and we'll be there, with video footage next time!

[/sarcasm]

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Wow... Gretar himself is in on it. This conspiracy goes all the way to the top! Remember when you told me you had a crush on Sarah? Yeah, it's all making sense now. FUCKING RAT EXPOSED

Good work as usual Local Arab, he must have deleted the logs. Don't worry he is bound to slip up again sooner or later, and we'll be there, with video footage next time!

[/sarcasm]

@Yoobs da king told u are gna get clowned