FANTASTIC YOUR NAN

Salamanders

This Rat,

oke listen up this guy keeps muting me for 60mins. like hes king of the server man listen fantastic the rat, i will mother fucking burn your bones and put them 1 by 1 in your arabic nans ass.

do you understand me. you fucking internet whore thinking you are cool or something i can flame who i want and i can fuck them all when i want. do you understand me you piece of ratata tail.

AND GRETAR > you have no life got me. you guys suck each others dick daily for getting staff smackd ur cancer nan, hitler forgot to gass your family. you guys are 1 whores who sells their ass on street to africans and somalians. you guys have to go outside or to doctor for brain check.

jblind ur nan is a orphan whore, who sucks me daily when you are binded with a rope on the bed. your family beating you always and using you as a slave whore.

fantastic back at you again you orphan adopted nigerian whore, who the fuck are you and where did you came from you piece of tunnel rat. get back in your nans ass you prick, you dont deserve to live you whore.

Everyone Can Suck my dick allright! gretar stick with your family ( roatpkz ) sad kid.

Edited by Salamanders
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
On 10/19/2018 at 4:18 PM, zeplin99 said:

im the god of flamers if you get staff im getting owner first.

naah g naah, I AM THE KING OF FLAMER / RAGGER / LIFE RUINER / FUCKING FAMILY.

just to know, this says enuf that you dont know me. no1 can do anything about me because im #KING GYM. 

lemme remind you, search my profile Gym Life on forums. look all my posts how i fucked whole forums up. 

Even staffs cant do anything about me, just know it. #GRETAR IS MY BRO, also my lil rat