Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Hatcx

Hatcx Video Statement on ddosing allegations

Recommended Posts

I didn't do anything I was a bystander

 

If anyone wants to pm me in game my ign is "Dethrone"

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

One downy off the game 

U wish I've been playing on mrwan bder this whole time

Share this post


Link to post

Ultimately you know why we are not showing the evidence because the person who reported you specifically asked that we keep it private as they don’t want to be known as a ‘snitch’ as it were.

You may not have been directly the one actually ddosing however, you was heavily involved and the main antagonist. Quite disappointed tbh and let down on behalf of the Roat pkz community to have lost such a significant icon on this game 

Share this post


Link to post

the staff Needs to Show evidience if the Player asks. incompetent idiots the Police can't say either "we do not Show evidence". if you get arrested irl they Show evidence either and the Person who did go to Police will be there either to confirm if it was him.. idiots

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

the staff Needs to Show evidience if the Player asks. incompetent idiots the Police can't say either "we do not Show evidence". if you get arrested irl they Show evidence either and the Person who did go to Police will be there either to confirm if it was him.. idiots

did you just compare roat pkz to irl criminal activity? Moving like @Yoobs da king

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

did you just compare roat pkz to irl criminal activity? Moving like @Yoobs da king

oh do you want me to compare you with other rsps's or osrs? i just said the truth if the truth did hit you 2hard then you can say it?. :) no Problem with it i just said how it is but you probs never had probs with cops irl so meh you dont know it :( 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

oh do you want me to compare you with other rsps's or osrs? i just said the truth if the truth did hit you 2hard then you can say it?. :) no Problem with it i just said how it is but you probs never had probs with cops irl so meh you dont know it :( 

This is some bullshit banning someone without any evidence lmfao 

#unban zeke freaks

Share this post


Link to post

df5dbcea78a49e6c3b4d2dc837b53d58.png

7a0b61f25ec049e9944f31d6d8f0bd4b.png

sorry wrong Topic.? sad.

2 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

This is some bullshit banning someone without any evidence lmfao 

#unban zeke Freaks

ikr.

  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post

The fact you think I’m Ditsy shows how pathetic and stupid you are. On topic, when someone reports someone on the forums they can chose to make it private or public, private meaning we file them away so the person reporting is not known.

Similarly in this case the same rules apply as the evidence itself would expose the player who is reporting it of which we cannot Release as per their request.

Secondly why would we falsely ban an active Youtuber/Pker from the community if we didn’t have just reason to do so? Doesn’t make much sense does it.

before you reply with something stupid I appreciate you dying on an alt to me for some good loot to help me win the vid comp @zeplin99

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

The fact you think I’m Ditsy shows how pathetic and stupid you are. On topic, when someone reports someone on the forums they can chose to make it private or public, private meaning we file them away so the person reporting is not known.

Similarly in this case the same rules apply as the evidence itself would expose the player who is reporting it of which we cannot Release as per their request.

Secondly why would we falsely ban an active Youtuber/Pker from the community if we didn’t have just reason to do so? Doesn’t make much sense does it.

before you reply with something stupid I appreciate you dying on an alt to me for some good loot to help me win the vid comp @zeplin99

very stupid when nobody else did Login or logout at the time and i know it that you're ditsy since ditsy said "who are you" to me while i know him fishy huh and he actually talked like you you say to everyone else either "who are you" "random" "do i know you" you cant hide the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

very stupid when nobody else did Login or logout at the time and i know it that you're ditsy since ditsy said "who are you" to me while i know him fishy huh and he actually talked like you you say to everyone else either "who are you" "random" "do i know you" you cant hide the truth.

Can you stop ignored the rest of my reply LMFAO you illiterate fuck.

and Yh I’m Ditsy 😂😂 Shows how much of a random you really are weird mud skin kid 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

very stupid when nobody else did Login or logout at the time and i know it that you're ditsy since ditsy said "who are you" to me while i know him fishy huh and he actually talked like you you say to everyone else either "who are you" "random" "do i know you" you cant hide the truth.

you're actually a retard if you really think he is ditsy lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Hatcx said:

I didn't do anything I was a bystander

Bye, stander!

Btw it's pronounced "hat-sex" not "hatch" get it right or I'll  DDOS  *whoops I mean DDS

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Bye, stander!

Btw it's pronounced "hat-sex" not "hatch" get it right or I'll  DDOS  *whoops I mean DDS

you just seem like the Reporter.

Share this post


Link to post

I think you should tell the snitch to shove it up his ass and show the evidence

no ones going to be happy until proof is shown 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

very stupid when nobody else did Login or logout at the time and i know it that you're ditsy since ditsy said "who are you" to me while i know him fishy huh and he actually talked like you you say to everyone else either "who are you" "random" "do i know you" you cant hide the truth.

You actually stupid if u think jblind is ditsy

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Ultimately you know why we are not showing the evidence because the person who reported you specifically asked that we keep it private as they don’t want to be known as a ‘snitch’ as it were.

You may not have been directly the one actually ddosing however, you was heavily involved and the main antagonist. Quite disappointed tbh and let down on behalf of the Roat pkz community to have lost such a significant icon on this game 

Yikes crazy how fast you were to throw me under the bus on this one mr jblind.

knt6X5T.gif

"Main Antagonist" when I didn't even hit the guy and it wasn't my kill also took time to apologise personally to @99b which I had no obligation to do.

48 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I think you should tell the snitch to shove it up his ass and show the evidence

no ones going to be happy until proof is shown 

Exactly this isn't a fuckin domestic violence case the worst thing that's gonna happen to the person who reported it is they will get flamed but someone on roatpkz.com.

Seriously staff team is gonna cop unnecessary backlash to protect someones identity over a DDos Report LOL.  

Edited by Hatcx

Share this post


Link to post

Zeke pm me and I will permanently give you my account with infernal and new prayers until ur issue is resolved I’ll also change pw etc specifically for you.

 

 

I’ll also hit off jblind until he unbans and apologizes to you for the way he’s acted

Btw @Hatcx none of this should come to as a surprise to you considering this server has been known to treat their content creators whom keep the game active and exciting like ass LOL

Edited by repent
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, repent said:

Zeke pm me and I will permanently give you my account with infernal and new prayers until ur issue is resolved I’ll also change pw etc specifically for you.

 

 

I’ll also hit off jblind until he unbans and apologizes to you for the way he’s acted

Btw @Hatcx none of this should come to as a surprise to you considering this server has been known to treat their content creators whom keep the game active and exciting like ass LOL

Respect 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Bye, stander!

Btw it's pronounced "hat-sex" not "hatch" get it right or I'll  DDOS  *whoops I mean DDS

Fat faggot you haven’t changed a bit

5 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Jblinds dox getting posted if this isn't resolved dw

RESPECT 

@JBLIND if you show hatcx the evidence or who reported him then it’s not the  end of the motherfucking world no need to be a pathetic CUNT

worst thing that can happen is hatcx is gonna flame him he’s not gonna fucking dox him you weirdo 

#unban hatcx you hillbilly faggot

what the fuck do you have against hatcx I don’t get it 

did he rape you irl when you was a child? Lmfao

Edited by PROFFESER19
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Umut said:

Yo my man is just doing his work can y'all stop crying now? I also feel sad for @Hatcx 

Doing his work? I don’t see him doing no work 

if he was doing his work he would crop out the person who reported him and send proof, that ain’t him doing no work to me.

Edited by PROFFESER19

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Doing his work? I don’t see him doing no work 

if he was doing his work he would crop out the person who reported him and send proof, that ain’t him doing no work to me.

The person who reported wants this shit private. A rule that Gretar allowed to reporters so Jblind can't do anything.

Share this post


Link to post

What don’t you understand by there’s no way to crop the evidence in any way shape or form that will not expose the reporter, it’s that fucking simple like are you all being brain dead?

like I said before he’s a Active pker Youtuber and a veteran so why would we ban him if it was not valid...?

Jeff stop saying I’m throwing you under the  bus as I’m speaking the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

What don’t you understand by there’s no way to crop the evidence in any way shape or form that will not expose the reporter, it’s that fucking simple like are you all being brain dead?

like I said before he’s a Active pker Youtuber and a veteran so why would we ban him if it was not valid...?

Jeff stop saying I’m throwing you under the  bus as I’m speaking the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth.

But you are because your account was involved and you don't wanna look dumb for letting someone who ddosed use your account and you don't want an account that you paid for to be banned.

Not to mention I haven't been warned or flagged once for ddosing 9 times out of 10 ddosing is a repeat offence.

Edited by Hatcx

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

What don’t you understand by there’s no way to crop the evidence in any way shape or form that will not expose the reporter, it’s that fucking simple like are you all being brain dead?

like I said before he’s a Active pker Youtuber and a veteran so why would we ban him if it was not valid...?

Jeff stop saying I’m throwing you under the  bus as I’m speaking the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth.

How come when I sent you the guy who was ddosing me with enough evidence you never banned him or did anything just declined and ignored me like you always do..?

38 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

@zeplin99 @PROFFESER19 if ur gonna abuse staff team can u not do it on my topics, making it worse on me

Sorry zeke 

you do know we are doing this for you

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

How come when I sent you the guy who was ddosing me with enough evidence you never banned him or did anything just declined and ignored me like you always do..?

Sorry zeke 

you do know we are doing this for you

Was most likely not creditable enough, send it again and we can re evaluate if you like 

38 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

But you are because your account was involved and you don't wanna look dumb for letting someone who ddosed use your account and you don't want an account that you paid for to be banned.

Not to mention I haven't been warned or flagged once for ddosing 9 time out of 10 ddosing is a repeat offence.

Tbh I had absolutely no clue who or what accounts were involved, thanks for letting me know I’ll take the account back from the person I gave it to. 

Weather or not the ban will be permanent is a different question 

Share this post


Link to post

It's either the rule is to protect the player from a massive online nefarious gang, who will ddos them for weeks, harassing/ragging them. Maybe swatting, whatever else you can think of, or like they mentioned minor flame, seen as a snitch. Either way, it's extremely easy to see Gretar is just protecting the person both ways, though it may inconvenience the other party way more, safety over freedom in a sense.  Like Jblind mentioned he's an active member of the community, people know him, people like him, but it all comes down to culpability even if he wasn't the main ddoser, apparently he had a big enough role in the situation to merit a removal from this community. No one is really wrong in this situation, from the numerous support threads/hashtags, but it really all does matter on personal responsibility/culpability which will come down to the length of the punishment/ban. Personally I'm rooting for you buddy, no one is perfect, second chances matter especially when you're such a big personality in this community. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Hatcx said:

@zeplin99 @PROFFESER19 if ur gonna abuse staff team can u not do it on my topics, making it worse on me

no i do not stop anything this is spawnpk staff v2 i get banned either for no ground i asked for the evidence nicely 3times they said "we do have no rights to Show any eveidence" i know how the fuck you feel right now the staff is turning into bullshit smackd is littary the only staff i like anymore @here with ban152 the others are complet bullshit fantastic is ok but others are bs..

staff is doing nowhere their work i did more in 10hours of being admin in a Server then jblind did in his whole fucking life.

i cant even play under alts in peace cause jblind snitches to his cc ;( sad moments dont ever say you a good staff member

ea481941082f835f78c5f7bc604be0ff.png

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

the staff Needs to Show evidience if the Player asks. incompetent idiots the Police can't say either "we do not Show evidence". if you get arrested irl they Show evidence either and the Person who did go to Police will be there either to confirm if it was him.. idiots

LOOOOL not again ffs 

Retards don’t realise it was jblind thatvreported him 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, pm2getbodied said:

It's either the rule is to protect the player from a massive online nefarious gang, who will ddos them for weeks, harassing/ragging them. Maybe swatting, whatever else you can think of, or like they mentioned minor flame, seen as a snitch. Either way, it's extremely easy to see Gretar is just protecting the person both ways, though it may inconvenience the other party way more, safety over freedom in a sense.  Like Jblind mentioned he's an active member of the community, people know him, people like him, but it all comes down to culpability even if he wasn't the main ddoser, apparently he had a big enough role in the situation to merit a removal from this community. No one is really wrong in this situation, from the numerous support threads/hashtags, but it really all does matter on personal responsibility/culpability which will come down to the length of the punishment/ban. Personally I'm rooting for you buddy, no one is perfect, second chances matter especially when you're such a big personality in this community. 

jblind and liked? from what earth are you hes a Retard that snitches People alts without the Players knowning it.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, repent said:

Zeke pm me and I will permanently give you my account with infernal and new prayers until ur issue is resolved I’ll also change pw etc specifically for you.

I’ll also hit off jblind until he unbans and apologizes to you for the way he’s acted

Btw @Hatcx none of this should come to as a surprise to you considering this server has been known to treat their content creators whom keep the game active and exciting like ass LOL

Wtf savior1st is my acc you gave it when you quit, no takebacks I'm telling on you! @Gretar he hacked my acc, you know it's mine because I tried selling that infernal but it couldn't be redeemed for votes (special untradeable version given free to vid makers!!!)

Proof:

HCzWY25.jpg

Also ban him for DDOS threats to my mate Jordan. That's not nice stupid Lee

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

no i do not stop anything this is spawnpk staff v2 i get banned either for no ground i asked for the evidence nicely 3times they said "we do have no rights to Show any eveidence" i know how the fuck you feel right now the staff is turning into bullshit smackd is littary the only staff i like anymore @here with ban152 the others are complet bullshit fantastic is ok but others are bs..

staff is doing nowhere their work i did more in 10hours of being admin in a Server then jblind did in his whole fucking life.

i cant even play under alts in peace cause jblind snitches to his cc ;( sad moments dont ever say you a good staff member

ea481941082f835f78c5f7bc604be0ff.png

You wanna stop mentioning my name or what? Give me one example of where I’ve done anything to you other than kill one of your alts for some nice loot (never mentioned the username to anyone) 

you remind me of gym life and Yoobs da king now which is by no means a compliment 😂😂, let me know how you got access to my roat PM’s, Admin cp, forums account and my discord pm’s For you to be able to make the call that I and others on the team don’t do anything, thanks for your cooperation in advance! 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You wanna stop mentioning my name or what? Give me one example of where I’ve done anything to you other than kill one of your alts for some nice loot (never mentioned the username to anyone) 

you remind me of gym life and Yoobs da king now which is by no means a compliment 😂😂, let me know how you got access to my roat PM’s, Admin cp, forums account and my discord pm’s For you to be able to make the call that I and others on the team don’t do anything, thanks for your cooperation in advance! 

"didn't do anything" look in the pic again mr exposer sad life when the truth hits you Retards you pussy away lmfa0

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

"didn't do anything" look in the pic again mr exposer sad life when the truth hits you Retards you pussy away lmfa0

What pic? ...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Wtf savior1st is my acc you gave it when you quit, no takebacks I'm telling on you! @Gretar he hacked my acc, you know it's mine because I tried selling that infernal but it couldn't be redeemed for votes (special untradeable version given free to vid makers!!!)

Proof:

 

  Hide contents

 

HCzWY25.jpg

 

Also ban him for DDOS threats to my mate Jordan. That's not nice stupid Lee

 

BRUH I changed that pw sooo long ago

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Tupac said:

I think you should tell the snitch to shove it up his ass and show the evidence

no ones going to be happy until proof is shown 

Yea bro!! none of us are happy at all im literally fuming that no evidence is shown 😮 (private report) 

 

LMFAOOOOOOO @ THAT OTHER FAT PIECE OF SHIT OFFERING HIS ACCOUNT TO LIKE 10 PEOPLE NOBODY FUCKING WANTS THAT GARBAGE LMFA0 #IMOUT #FUCK U NIGGAZ #LMFAO COULDNT BE DUMER DEN YOOBS DA KING #I WAS WRONG

LOOOOOOOL THIS GUYS BEEN BANNED FOR LKE A DAY AN A HALF AN IS ALREADY FREAKING OUT 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dillzz said:

Yea bro!! none of us are happy at all im literally fuming that no evidence is shown 😮 (private report) 

 

LMFAOOOOOOO @ THAT OTHER FAT PIECE OF SHIT OFFERING HIS ACCOUNT TO LIKE 10 PEOPLE NOBODY FUCKING WANTS THAT GARBAGE LMFA0 #IMOUT #FUCK U NIGGAZ #LMFAO COULDNT BE DUMER DEN YOOBS DA KING #I WAS WRONG

Very respectable statement from #OSO #DA #SAVAGE #LMFAO #GET #THE #STRAP

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2018 at 10:04 AM, zeplin99 said:

oh do you want me to compare you with other rsps's or osrs? i just said the truth if the truth did hit you 2hard then you can say it?. :) no Problem with it i just said how it is but you probs never had probs with cops irl so meh you dont know it :( 

You're literally 14, you're not even old enough to cross the street alone without a guardian, stop trying to be a thug.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

Yea bro!! none of us are happy at all im literally fuming that no evidence is shown 😮 (private report) 

 

LMFAOOOOOOO @ THAT OTHER FAT PIECE OF SHIT OFFERING HIS ACCOUNT TO LIKE 10 PEOPLE NOBODY FUCKING WANTS THAT GARBAGE LMFA0 #IMOUT #FUCK U NIGGAZ #LMFAO COULDNT BE DUMER DEN YOOBS DA KING #I WAS WRONG

LOOOOOOOL THIS GUYS BEEN BANNED FOR LKE A DAY AN A HALF AN IS ALREADY FREAKING OUT 

Yikes this guy is Kanye off his meds

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Very respectable statement from #OSO #DA #SAVAGE #LMFAO #GET #THE #STRAP

Dumb fuck look at you rn hahaha, collecting the biggest retards known 2 this server to post free hactx isn't working! 'me an arun break the rules all the time nothing happens to us!!!!' LOOOOOOOL eat shit stupid motherfucker lmfao 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

Dumb fuck look at you rn hahaha, collecting the biggest retards known 2 this server to post free hactx isn't working! 'me an arun break the rules all the time nothing happens to us!!!!' LOOOOOOOL eat shit stupid motherfucker lmfao 

Dude just calm down it’s a game about dragons and goblins

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

Dumb fuck look at you rn hahaha, collecting the biggest retards known 2 this server to post free hactx isn't working! 'me an arun break the rules all the time nothing happens to us!!!!' LOOOOOOOL eat shit stupid motherfucker lmfao 

Yikes, I didn't call for any of this, people just started to defend me because they like me, not my fault only friends you have are the brainwashed people in your team #LAVISH #SPARTANS #LMFAO 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hatcx said:

Yikes, I didn't call for any of this, people just started to defend me because they like me, not my fault only friends you have are the brainwashed people in your team #LAVISH #SPARTANS #LMFAO 

yea bro ! people like you haha u have such a great personality! lets see which of ur friendzz defended u bcuzh they liekk u! o wait!!!!!! retardz on retardz

 

actually hilarious how you've been banned for less than 36 hours and ur already freaking out lmfao, all these months claiming to have some pull w staff an shit doezntt happen 2 u u cool w staff !! LMFAO!!!!!!!! 'JORDAN U THREW ME UNDER THA BUS :(' complete fucking jokeeeeeee lmfao thanks for doing us a favor persona, time 2 get rid of the retards known for ragging now 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

time 2 get rid of the retards known for ragging now 

But the entirety of your pking career started off with ragging 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Andrew said:

You're literally 14, you're not even old enough to cross the street alone without a guardian, stop trying to be a thug.

im 17 and respected by Boxers from School the fuck you mean lmfao legit.. and stop trying to act under alts as a nser. you're just the defintation of a fking pussy irl as in games.

33 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

yea bro ! people like you haha u have such a great personality! lets see which of ur friendzz defended u bcuzh they liekk u! o wait!!!!!! retardz on retardz

 

actually hilarious how you've been banned for less than 36 hours and ur already freaking out lmfao, all these months claiming to have some pull w staff an shit doezntt happen 2 u u cool w staff !! LMFAO!!!!!!!! 'JORDAN U THREW ME UNDER THA BUS :(' complete fucking jokeeeeeee lmfao thanks for doing us a favor persona, time 2 get rid of the retards known for ragging now 

what are you even speaking of? hatcx never ragged LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Retard he was barely on now everyone saying hes a ddoser? legit go suck jblind some more for defence lmfao you all have 0 eggs alone vs hatcx when Kids are speaking up on Group on him you all Show up to get the shit Hype "we cleared him" you whales cant do shit alone so stop commenting here.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dillzz said:

yea bro ! people like you haha u have such a great personality! lets see which of ur friendzz defended u bcuzh they liekk u! o wait!!!!!! retardz on retardz

 

actually hilarious how you've been banned for less than 36 hours and ur already freaking out lmfao, all these months claiming to have some pull w staff an shit doezntt happen 2 u u cool w staff !! LMFAO!!!!!!!! 'JORDAN U THREW ME UNDER THA BUS :(' complete fucking jokeeeeeee lmfao thanks for doing us a favor persona, time 2 get rid of the retards known for ragging now 

Lmfao anyone would rather rag than be a dumb brain dead monkey who either prays on spec during a hybrid fight or just spec teles 

braindead insecured little girl 

22 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Was most likely not creditable enough, send it again and we can re evaluate if you like 

Tbh I had absolutely no clue who or what accounts were involved, thanks for letting me know I’ll take the account back from the person I gave it to. 

Weather or not the ban will be permanent is a different question 

Name of the Rule Breaker: stardawg or ""freezedrs""
Rule Broken:Rule #2: Use of Cheat Clients or 3rd Party Software

In-game or Forums: proffeser19
Date:started last sunday and still continuing to this moment
Proof: D65019B2-1EDE-4A58-AC5A-AD980B64AAD7.thumb.jpeg.64eb9ffb9a9d633f466b2b9fd13c34c2.jpeg04BA4E40-A756-43A1-86D1-0545F97BD69A.thumb.png.40a8cf5240b40e1ef2407c875f85a4a6.png20995360-26DB-41FB-B7E0-A85695DAD937.thumb.jpeg.10d3c196ee0605789ac0a56df7fb4e4f.jpeg

this is proof that he is freezedrs in game: https://gyazo.com/c73dd1a2810a609ce6a31765725030ba

private:none

@JBLIND evaluate it right now let the whole server evaluate it lmao you stupid dog

as if “give me 50k or I’m hitting you off for a week”isn’t enough evidenceLOL you’re a fucking meme.

one more thing,how come when your account is involved you’re just gonna take the account back but when sly changed his password and everything you still banned him you pathetic cunt 

Edited by PROFFESER19

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

ea481941082f835f78c5f7bc604be0ff.png since you're 2blind to see it.

265E1593-AA03-4F1D-B4C1-DE9D599F6420.thumb.png.1835ec1a5c514fcdecd44165a41a082d.png

Lmfao look at Jblind spreading rumors that I am rot rules and everyone in the game believes it because he’s an admin I cbfa with his staff abusing shit 

@Gretar actually do something about it because it’s getting way outa ends rn

Share this post


Link to post

@Dillzz you're the most Tourette's infected spasticated faggot to ever grace this game. Every time you type you're having a freak out

the world would be a better place if you took your own life.

  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

265E1593-AA03-4F1D-B4C1-DE9D599F6420.thumb.png.1835ec1a5c514fcdecd44165a41a082d.png

Lmfao look at Jblind spreading rumors that I am rot rules and everyone in the game believes it because he’s an admin I cbfa with his staff abusing shit 

@Gretar actually do something about it because it’s getting way outa ends rn

what do you expect hes a snitching staff member but gretar is 2blind to see it. @Gretar we are asking you nicely to demote the staff member.

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

It’s not about snitching I’m not even fucking rot rules lmfao shit ass niggee spreading rumors him and persona 

2 snakes and 2 faggots 

i never fking said you're rot rules you Retard clear me up when i said it?

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, repent said:

How did this topic go from hatcx getting banned to who rot rules is and isnt

It’s not about who’s rot rules and who’s not, it’s about Jblind abusing his powers as an admin

19 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

i never fking said you're rot rules you Retard clear me up when i said it?

Chill homie

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/20/2018 at 8:12 PM, PROFFESER19 said:

265E1593-AA03-4F1D-B4C1-DE9D599F6420.thumb.png.1835ec1a5c514fcdecd44165a41a082d.png

Lmfao look at Jblind spreading rumors that I am rot rules and everyone in the game believes it because he’s an admin I cbfa with his staff abusing shit 

@Gretar actually do something about it because it’s getting way outa ends rn

because persona said it it makes it true that i supposedly told him something I kn ow nothing about nor care about? stop mentioning my name you're hella weird

21 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

It’s not about snitching I’m not even fucking rot rules lmfao shit ass niggee spreading rumors him and persona 

2 snakes and 2 faggots 

weirdo

53 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

It’s not about who’s rot rules and who’s not, it’s about Jblind abusing his powers as an admin

Chill homie

show me where i've been abusing and don't reply with something stupid like you normally do maybe show persona giving evidence of me actually telling this to him, i'll wait

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, JBLIND said:

because persona said it it makes it true that i supposedly told him something I kn ow nothing about nor care about? stop mentioning my name you're hella weird

weirdo

show me where i've been abusing and don't reply with something stupid like you normally do maybe show persona giving evidence of me actually telling this to him, i'll wait

LMFAO maybe I will ask persona to snitch on you and maybe he will send LOL

6 hours ago, JBLIND said:

because persona said it it makes it true that i supposedly told him something I kn ow nothing about nor care about? stop mentioning my name you're hella weird

weirdo

show me where i've been abusing and don't reply with something stupid like you normally do maybe show persona giving evidence of me actually telling this to him, i'll wait

You still didn’t respond about me sending the report back and evaluating it when I’m I gonna see your reply 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

LMFAO maybe I will ask persona to snitch on you and maybe he will send LOL

You still didn’t respond about me sending the report back and evaluating it when I’m I gonna see your reply 

Snitches get stitches 🤐

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...