Free Hatcx

Umut

51 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

threatening to ddos, admitting to have ddosed some1 previously. proof of being ddosed from the victim... ok dindu nuffing

they dont even Show evidence and when did he theart to ddos? and when did he admit it? lmfao you're just a Internet talker straight just go away tired cause he slapped you more then once? ;( well Shows the iq of Meridian slaves LOL

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

they dont even Show evidence and when did he theart to ddos? and when did he admit it? lmfao you're just a Internet talker straight just go away tired cause he slapped you more then once? ;( well Shows the iq of Meridian slaves LOL

persona posted a topic with all the proof needed. now shut up random ragslave u dont last

4 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

persona posted a topic with all the proof needed. now shut up random ragslave u dont last

persona posted a Topic with proof Topic number? tell me lmfao and you still riding on ragslave .. sigh i slaved you and your whole cc more then 1time lmfao you logged aswell to some of my alts but ight Keep riding on it l0l Topic number?