hatcx evidence

Persona

no i did not report him this was posted on personacord's public discord!

unknown.png?width=514&height=336

rags me off 99b for his shit ass clan to ddos him

unknown.png

tells me they ddosed him at 44s, 'we' ddosed him

unknown.png

ya free him :thinking:stop crying

also been told that nh tank was ddosed on another server that rhymes with dunemild probably because the admin is in the clan lol :/ cba

Edited by Persona
  • Upvote 3
  • Hmmm 1
  • Nice 1

Wasn't bolt ragging so people could hit him off I was bored and it was literally a joke LOL 

44s part is true apart from me doing the ddosing.

not a single screenshot saying I was the one who did it though 🤔🤨 even though I am "Main Antagonist" 

Edited by Hatcx

oh @Persona do you want me to Show you why gretar did add blacklist? since your Chat just snitches on hatcx one of my mates ? sigh People here Need to grow up...

1 minute ago, Hatcx said:

not a single screenshot saying I was the one who did it though 🤔🤨 even though I am "Main Antagonist" 

we will get you unbanned moit

3 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Nothing new bro, cant compete so try get people banned wonder how long theyd last before they blacklist me hmmmm

Edited by Wclord999

11 minutes ago, Ratlords Tom said:

lmfao he was trolling around you socially awkward reject lmfao

what troll? 99b reported the ddos himself and ur shitty ass clan is known for ddosing anyway l0l

8 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Wasn't bolt ragging so people could hit him off I was bored and it was literally a joke LOL 

44s part is true apart from me doing the ddosing.

you bolt ragged me off him so another ratlords member can get on him

you said you was involved in ddosing 99b at 44s, i wasnt there to get the names but you were the dumb one who admitted to it

saying its a joke doesnt clear ur name LOL

2 minutes ago, Persona said:

what troll? 99b reported the ddos himself and ur shitty ass clan is known for ddosing anyway l0l

you bolt ragged me off him so another ratlords member can get on him

you said you was involved in ddosing 99b at 44s, i wasnt there to get the names but you were the dumb one who admitted to it

saying its a joke doesnt clear ur name LOL

w/e this is propaganda more than evidence, there wasn't even anyone in ratlords online when I pmed you that 🤣

not to mention you were laughing when I told you LMFAO also thought it was private and would have stayed like that  🐍 🐍 🐍