Regarding DDoSing

repent

How is it that many players ddos on this server on a day-to-day basis and it either goes unreported or unpunished yet the minute a respected member of the community even MENTIONS ddosing it’s an instant slam on the ban button (yes, like the meme)

Not too long ago (maybe 1.5-2 years ago max) I and friends of mine used to ddos on this server all of the time without punishment, and it wasn’t like it was an unknown thing or that I was trying to hide it, we used to flame about it on yell. Obviously we aren’t doing that anymore (seeing as that I don’t even play) but when the entire staff team and server owner can turn a blind eye towards meridian but insta-ban a youtuber/streamer for even mentioning ddosing (without actual proof that he was the one doing it) is a little bias and strange, but for some odd reason this servers staff has had a lovely tendency to specifically dislike content creators (?) and seems to have no problem taking them out

#FreeHatcx

(if he doesn’t beat the case, next day he’s skipping states)

58 minutes ago, repent said:

How is it that many players ddos on this server on a day-to-day basis and it either goes unreported or unpunished.

We do punish players that are reported for DDoSing if the evidence provided is sufficient, or if we know for sure people has or have had parts in DDoSing. 

The Staff Team cannot control whether or not people should report someone for DDoSing, or just report someone in general. Because of this, we can only punish those who HAVE been reported for DDoSing (Assuming the evidence is valid ofc.). We don’t have something that just magically notifies us whenever someone DDoSes another player, so we have to rely on people reporting the DDoSer(s).

58 minutes ago, repent said:

Not too long ago (maybe 1.5-2 years ago max) I and friends of mine used to ddos on this server all of the time without punishment, and it wasn’t like it was an unknown thing or that I was trying to hide it, we used to flame about it on yell. Obviously we aren’t doing that anymore (seeing as that I don’t even play) but when the entire staff team and server owner can turn a blind eye towards meridian but insta-ban a youtuber/streamer for even mentioning ddosing (without actual proof that he was the one doing it) is a little bias and strange, but for some odd reason this servers staff has had a lovely tendency to specifically dislike content creators (?) and seems to have no problem taking them out

I don’t know what kinds of procedures the Staff Team had 1.5 year ago since I wasn’t even playing at the time, so I won’t comment on that.

Hatcx wasn’t just banned because he “mentioned” DDoSing. It is clear that he had a big part in the DDoSing, so it doesn’t matter if HE specifically, was the one who sent out the DDoS attack. 

I don’t think anyone from the Staff Team disliked/dislikes Hatcx and I seriously doubt that he was banned because of biased player treatment. 

I personally don’t care whether or not you’re a content creator (why should it even matter lmao), or any other rank when it comes to punishing someone, though I must admit that there are some people that I dislike/like over others, even then, I still punish with a just mindset no matter who I punish. I strongly believe that my fellow Staff members do AND did the same, and that the decision of banning Hatcx was 100% unbiased.

Edited by Fantastic
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

We do punish players that are reported for DDoSing if the evidence provided is sufficient, or if we know for sure people has or have had parts in DDoSing. 

The Staff Team cannot control whether or not people should report someone for DDoSing, or just report someone in general. Because of this, we can only punish those who HAVE been reported for DDoSing (Assuming the evidence is valid ofc.). We don’t have something that just magically notifies us whenever someone DDoSes another player, so we have to rely on people reporting the DDoSer(s).

I don’t know what kinds of procedures the Staff Team had 1.5 year ago since I wasn’t even playing at the time, so I won’t comment on that.

Hatcx wasn’t just banned because he “mentioned” DDoSing. It is clear that he had a big part in the DDoSing, so it doesn’t matter if HE specifically, was the one who sent out the DDoS attack. 

I don’t think anyone from the Staff Team disliked/dislikes Hatcx and I seriously doubt that he was banned because of biased player treatment. 

I personally don’t care whether or not you’re a content creator (why should it even matter lmao), or any other rank when it comes to punishing someone, though I must admit that there are some people that I dislike/like over others, even then, I still punish with a just mindset no matter who I punish. I strongly believe that my fellow Staff members do AND did the same, and that the decision of banning Hatcx was 100% unbiased.

Didn’t read eat my ass

2 hours ago, Hatcx said:

I completely agree with everything you stated.

Are you sure?

2 hours ago, repent said:

Lol fuck that nigga Hatcx, i bet he ddosed everyone. Paid me 10k pkpt to make this post. HMU ingame my a7es. #frickHatcx

Jeeze repent, don't go so hard on my man hatcx

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fantastic said:

i agree with you on "no matter which rank" but if he is asking for the evidence you guys can just send him it into pm?. so not everyone sees it i hostnetly.. like really dont like how the staff is handling here a sitaution like this either you guys flame him till he stops posting (i just say jblind and his Team) or just ignore that he DID NOT FKING DDOS and it matters if he sended the atk or not if he was a bystander and like srsly.. he cant ddos if he would of have the opinon to ddos why does he has not much max kills @ edgepvp ?.. can you clear that on me up lmfao if he was actually a ddoser like EVERY FUCKING IDIOT SAYS HERE then he would just ddos everyone of his Targets / fights at edgepvp for max and that was not even once the case

37 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

i agree with you on "no matter which rank" but if he is asking for the evidence you guys can just send him it into pm?. so not everyone sees it i hostnetly.. like really dont like how the staff is handling here a sitaution like this either you guys flame him till he stops posting (i just say jblind and his Team) or just ignore that he DID NOT FKING DDOS and it matters if he sended the atk or not if he was a bystander and like srsly.. he cant ddos if he would of have the opinon to ddos why does he has not much max kills @ edgepvp ?.. can you clear that on me up lmfao if he was actually a ddoser like EVERY FUCKING IDIOT SAYS HERE then he would just ddos everyone of his Targets / fights at edgepvp for max and that was not even once the case

every1 has seen the evidence already are u retarded

1 minute ago, Same Sea said:

every1 has seen the evidence already are u retarded

the evidence is nowhere clear rofl PERSONA EVEN FKING LAUGHED WHEN HE SAID "IM GONNA GET SOMEONE TO DDOS HIM" cause he knew it was a joke if you guys don't know how to see if it is a joke or not then you guys are on the fking wrong planet

16 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

the evidence is nowhere clear rofl PERSONA EVEN FKING LAUGHED WHEN HE SAID "IM GONNA GET SOMEONE TO DDOS HIM" cause he knew it was a joke if you guys don't know how to see if it is a joke or not then you guys are on the fking wrong planet

you really should have dedicated your time to learn how to form a basic sentence in english. not act like an nser.

4 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

you really should have dedicated your time to learn how to form a basic sentence in english. not act like an nser.

if you don't know how to read leave it lmfao.. everyone else here can read what i say you're trying to act somewhat funny and like albert Einstein with an iq of 20 .. you're a talking whale leave it lmfao

4 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Fam shut the fuck up

i sent you solid evidence on that cunt who ddosed me constantly and you didn’t do shit nor did anyone in the staff team 

stop sucking Jblinds dick for fuck sake 

#freezeke you brown cocksucking apes 

2 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Fam shut the fuck up

i sent you solid evidence on that cunt who ddosed me constantly and you didn’t do shit nor did anyone in the staff team 

mate if you a friend of staff you get not banned a good defination for that is clearly meridians

1 hour ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Fam shut the fuck up

The evidence you sent lacked proof of who the person was on the game. You provided an image of someone asking you to fight him in wildy.

Also, I didn't sort your report so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

1 hour ago, PROFFESER19 said:

How does this have anything to do with Jblind? So clueless.

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

i did a Topic duo to a rwter and what is staff doing nothing CAUSE IM FKING RESTRITCED FROM POSTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON

Your report is still being looked into, don't worry.

Just now, Fantastic said:

The evidence you sent lacked proof of who the person was on the game. You provided an image of someone asking you to fight him in wildy.

Also, I didn't sort your report so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

So him saying why did you log out isn’t proof lmao are you blind or clueless as fuck 

23 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Your report is still being looked into, don't worry.

my Report didnt even get unlocked yet for Players it is FKING RED FOR ME IT MEANS THE STAFF DID NOTHING