1. 1. Priority

• 07 Items
    • Removing chaotics and spirit shields
    • Combat Fixes
    • Donator Benefits
    • New staff
    • Community related (events and such)

07 items: this is a top priority we need to add all the items in asap

removing chaotics and spirit shields: shud wait till all 07 items are added and donars have a feature instead of shop

combat fixes: i think its perfect atm

donator benefits: shud be added before removing chaotics i have a solution for this which i will go into detail with gretar

new staff: atm theres no1 who deserves to be staff apart from myself but im not ready yet

community events: staff can do this on the side while gretar sorts rest out

lol u banned me for dropping you in 4 hits, i dont think im the one crying m8 :)

Your posts are irrelevant stop trying to cause arguments on threads and spread your lies before you are removed from the forums, i want some valid feedback from the community and trying to do some decent updates. You are one of the people that cannot just get over themselves and act with correct behavior.

07 Items - The 07 items not added yet are some of the good ones, so I think this is pretty high priority

Removing chaotics and spirit shields - Should be the top priority 

Combat Fixes - I think removing chaotics and ss' need to be done before combat can be fixed more

Donator Benefits - Idc for this lol, I think pixels should be the only donator benefit anyway

New staff - Not a necessity really but wouldnt mind

Community related (events and such) - Need staff who cares about pking and will actually do daily/every other day events. Perhaps add a staff only command like ::ffa on that allows people to be tellied to the place where when you die you end up at home. 

• Upvote 2

Your posts are irrelevant stop trying to cause arguments on threads and spread your lies before you are removed from the forums, i want some valid feedback from the community and trying to do some decent updates. You are one of the people that cannot just get over themselves and act with correct behavior.

"act with the correct behavior" is that a joke? My feedback was valid, i honestly feel that you should be demoted, am i not allowed to share my opinion?

• Upvote 1

What I'd like to see happen sometime in the future (hopefully soon):

• 07 bosses, I suggest adding Zulrah first
  • 07 Items such as: acb, trident, magma + tanzanite helm, blowpipe etc
  • Pets
  • Removal of Chaotics
  • Donator benefits - Such as a new super donator zone, increased drop rates, new items etc
  • New staff 
Edited by Why Gg

Why not bring different monsters like Corporeal Beast? you can go there to chill & bring other players along. I remember when Chaos ele came out, people would sit outside mage bank ragging etc or Chaos ele was op as fuck nd slap you about just got annoying after a while.

Also remove the cancerous chaotics ^_^

Good thread icon-thumbs-up3.gif 

why bosses lmfao ?

This game is dying.

It can't just be pk'ing non stop.

We have 2 bosses rn, it's boring.

Zulrah could be another efficient way of making money on this game. It'll add value to void, encourage more players to PvM to get their 07 items.

+ It'd mean we'd have trident, magma + tanz helms, and blowpipe.

07 items top priority - With this introduce new bosses(?) - Combat could be reworked with this  

Renoving chaotics is a good idea, but not priority. 

Combat has just had a few updates. It's a high priority, but should be done over time IMO. 

Donator benefits for PAYING donators. People who actually help the server. - Also that donator dungeon??

This game is dying.

Zulrah could be another efficient way of making money on this game. It'll add value to void, encourage more players to PvM to get their 07 items.

the games dying? how?

its a pk server that peaks 200+ lmfao

• Upvote 3

why would anyone put add 07 items before remove chaotics LOLLLLLLLLLLL

This game is dying.

probably feels like its dying because we ran u down to lvl 1 multi and still killed u atleast x3 more times than u killed any of us

• Upvote 3

I support adding 07 items and remove chaotics or use chaotics only against npcs 

Keep spirit shields its alright since none use divine and hard to get , i suggest to completely remove it and give chaos ele more features like dropping vesta phats in a miduim rates like phat is 1/80 kills vesta 1/250 ect.

Remove staff of light since sotd and toxic came out. 

Adding dragon defender to voting package also add tent,occult,fang to huge package 

Remove water/dragon/earth/donor cape an  pkers cape 

Add cooked karambwan make super cb pot spawnable , change the way it hits like 07 , remove colored whips only keep 4151one and tent.

Fix mage bank arena and add npcs only be killed with mage also people arent able to attack eachothers , i suggest , to drop mage books,wands,occult 1/1k kills .

-give donors more pkp each kill 4 pkp  for regular player 6 for donor 8 for super donor 

-bank tabs

Thats all i can think about for now .. xD

• Upvote 1

Keep spirit shields its alright since none use divine and hard to get , i suggest to completely remove it and give chaos ele more features like dropping vesta phats in a miduim rates like phat is 1/80 kills vesta 1/250 ect.

Adding dragon defender to voting package also add tent,occult,fang to huge package 

Add cooked karambwan make super cb pot spawnable , change the way it hits like 07 , remove colored whips only keep 4151one and tent.

Fix mage bank arena and add npcs only be killed with mage also people arent able to attack eachothers , i suggest , to drop mage books,wands,occult 1/1k kills .

-give donors more pkp each kill 4 pkp  for regular player 6 for donor 8 for super donor 

-bank tabs

that's a decent suggestion but do u realize how long that is? Maybe mage books/wands 1/50, occults 1/150 lol

that's a decent suggestion but do u realize how long that is? Maybe mage books/wands 1/50, occults 1/150 lol

i think the rate should be 1/500 and every npc you kill u get 1 points and buy occult from shop for 250-500 points , it means you get one for points and another one if you were luckly by killing the npcs , same as mage book and wand , 50 pointsand 1/100 drop rate

Edited by king_aiden

Add new bosses, Zulrah for an example

Remove the Divine spirit shield, the Donator cape's and the Chaotic's

Combat fixes - Immediately

07 items - Would like to see in-game once the Combat system is fixed and the some of the Donator stuff is removed

New staff - Yoobs, Ungrateful & Zoradz are fine. We need someone to replace Bride Chucky or/and Legend due to their in-activity

Donator benefits - Not right now, could be considered once the other stuff are finished

-bank tabs

That means Super donator's get 16 pkp per kill on weekends? nty.

Halo's should be kept in your inventory upon death, or drop on the ground just like Fire cape, Fighter torso and Defenders.

• 5 weeks later...

I support with adding 07 items and remove chaotics .

However, combat system should be fixed as fast as possible.

New staff- I honestly agree putting a new staff which his responsibility is to be :

1. Active ingame , which means that he should be online daily.

2. More events , challenges, help players ingame and be much aware in everything.

Also, I suggest adding dark crabs in pkp shop and remove rock tails and sharks should be the challenging food.

That's all I got guys :)

-Bind U Dead.

I support with adding 07 items and remove chaotics .

However, combat system should be fixed as fast as possible.

New staff- I honestly agree putting a new staff which his responsibility is to be :

1. Active ingame , which means that he should be online daily.

2. More events , challenges, help players ingame and be much aware in everything.

Also, I suggest adding dark crabs in pkp shop and remove rock tails and sharks should be the challenging food.

That's all I got guys :)

-Bind U Dead.

u should being staff

-not bind u dead