regarding hatcx + ddos

Persona

no the ddos was not a joke, 99b reported it before and you were the dumb one who admitted to doing it. saying that its a joke is not going to clear your name

i did not report you but now i wish i did because of how cringe you've become after joining gunit v2 have fun being a gold dboots brid on a server with shit combat

good luck on your appeal although you have a 99% decline chance after all the comments your clan members made on the evidence topic LOL

by the way you're all weirdos and will never touch me irl or in game suck my dick :D:d:d:d: feel free to cry in the replies 

also:

image.png.4dc8b3c8e11d5bd9c635889040cab234.png

Edited by Persona
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Persona said:

no the ddos was not a joke, 99b reported it before and you were the dumb one who admitted to doing it. saying that its a joke is not going to clear your name

i did not report you but now i wish i did because of how cringe you've become after joining gunit v2 have fun being a gold dboots brid on a server with shit combat

good luck on your appeal although you have a 99% decline chance after all the comments your clan members made on the evidence topic LOL

by the way you're all weirdos and will never touch me irl or in game suck my dick :D:d:d:d: feel free to cry in the replies 

also:

image.png.4dc8b3c8e11d5bd9c635889040cab234.png

ur so cringe its funny lol

1 hour ago, Fantastic said:

Your dad must have been wise.

ye im lucky to have a wise dad some people dont have dads : ^)

15 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

so im a´retard i gladly fight youu irl mate 12.4.19 pritzhagener weg 13. if you think im Retard for defending a m8.

speak english mate