FUTURE UPDATE IDEAS

Looking for some feedback from the community on what you guys would like to see added in the future, and have anyone who has an idea post it under this thread and possibly have everyone else give feedback on the idea.

Current ideas I have:
Renting Augury and Rigour.
::hills command added for an instant teleport to Edge Hills.

How would renting prayers work?
I'd assume most players don't really have the 75k to drop on the prayers, so an idea I had was making it possible to rent the prayer for say 24 hours, for 5K PKP (not an actual price just an example). After 24h the prayers would be disabled and you may buy it again whenever you want to.

If you have any ideas you'd like to see implemented, drop them below.

• Upvote 3

Suggestions for future updates:

Dmm with shops across the map and functional agility shortcuts. Have emblems dropped by npcs in order to buy stuff from the bh shop for stuff like crystal shield, etc. Maybe a point system to buy better gear by killing players like the spawn has if there won't be GWD, dks, cerberus, etc. Slayer monsters in proper locations. Dmm is dead on osrs but not on rsps. Like 50x xp or something 

Nerf dds slightly, shits way too op now

Change time of tournaments to fit u.s. and less pakis.

Edited by trihard456
2 hours ago, Legend said:

? just cause u cant win doesnt mean the tournament is rng

Lol I win plenty of tournaments but it’s definitly more rng based than it should be 

also with bonuses making more of a difference mage camping wouldn’t be as much of a problem 

47 minutes ago, 1 slap said:

tribrid,hybrid,nh is skill. other tournaments are 100% rng 

Theyre but still more rng based than they should be

I agree with the ::hills command but the renting prayers isn't a good idea imo.

Just safe up for good permanent prayers instead of renting it 12 times and keep wasting your money you could have spend on the prayers.

Everyone can reach up to 75k, the one just build his bank quicker than the other.

it's the paki stake addicts that can't afford them.

i have better ideas :

make pjing @ edgepvp not anymore makeable since edgepvp is meant for 1v1's not for Team fights

blacklist - as everyone knows it is able to hold People away to atk you

- make it only 1week last and then the "username" Auto delts from the list cause forever is bullshit.

del divine from game has nothing to search in osrs

make elysian Price way higher it is 50k for its effect way 2 low

Edited by zeplin99
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, Smackd said:

Looking for some feedback from the community on what you guys would like to see added in the future, and have anyone who has an idea post it under this thread and possibly have everyone else give feedback on the idea.

Current ideas I have:
Renting Augury and Rigour.
::hills command added for an instant teleport to Edge Hills.

How would renting prayers work?
I'd assume most players don't really have the 75k to drop on the prayers, so an idea I had was making it possible to rent the prayer for say 24 hours, for 5K PKP (not an actual price just an example). After 24h the prayers would be disabled and you may buy it again whenever you want to.

If you have any ideas you'd like to see implemented, drop them below.

you are jewish

On 10/24/2018 at 4:25 PM, zeplin99 said:

i have anohter idea make a time on "heal prayer and hp " at the box.. shit should have timer aswell 2mins or some shit FOR EVERYONE

Pointless. You could just click the stats and type 99 or reload kit instead. Only spec needs a cooldown for obvious reasons.

9 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Pointless. You could just click the stats and type 99 or reload kit instead. Only spec needs a cooldown for obvious reasons.

nowhere "pointless" when you could littary abuse it at ::edgepvp / ::oldbrid / ::brid all same Location i know but you could just run in , run out whole time Barrage People and get 99hp again.

• 2 weeks later...