Xex

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Fruitiest Just dropping a fruitiest hate thread. Hey @Gretar looks like you accidentally made fruitiest an ss mistaking him for me. I accept your apology and will take the position of ss now please. Tank yew very mucho.

beep.png

Edited by Xex
YORWTO
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Persona said:

This guy posted 10 threads trying to be like xex and got 99 slayer for ss 

99 slayer is more effort than the avarage player puts on his name to get that ss icon ;)

54 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

99 slayer is more effort than the avarage player puts on his name to get that ss icon ;)

ah yeah lets give everyone who got 99 slayer ss because of all their effort pvming :D:Dd this guy is a retard and doesnt deserve to even play roatpkz 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Persona said:

ah yeah lets give everyone who got 99 slayer ss because of all their effort pvming :D:Dd this guy is a retard and doesnt deserve to even play roatpkz 

I didn't get rank for getting 99 slayer.

Edited by Fruitiest

19 hours ago, Persona said:

I'm not saying he deserves it for 99 slayer here, I'm trying to tell you that a  lot of people do not put any effort on getting that lil blue icon. They just throw a application thread out and stay toxic af over losing 10k in duel arena telling everyone to hang theirselfves lmao

47 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

I'm not saying he deserves it for 99 slayer here, I'm trying to tell you that a  lot of people do not put any effort on getting that lil blue icon. They just throw a application thread out and stay toxic af over losing 10k in duel arena telling everyone to hang theirselfves lmao

are you saying op shacko, a team and fruitiest arent toxic

11 hours ago, Persona said:

are you saying op shacko, a team and fruitiest arent toxic

I am your loveable autist idk why you're mean to me

I'll be serious with you for a sec, though.

You're extremely toxic to people you don't like. You shouldn't be surprised when people you flame are toxic back.

Edited by Fruitiest

nobody of the new staff are nowhere nice to the People ingame i want the old admin duo back not the fking third whale i want only yoobs and smackd..

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

nobody of the new staff are nowhere nice to the People ingame i want the old admin duo back not the fking third whale i want only yoobs and smackd..

So true man!! 

Please bring back Yoobs so he can start perm banning players for telling him to shut up or killing him in wildy omfg! He’s the nicest!!!

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

So true man!! 

Please bring back Yoobs so he can start perm banning players for telling him to shut up or killing him in wildy omfg! He’s the nicest!!!

Better than flame baiting players only to perma-mute them for flaming back lol

17 minutes ago, repent said:

Are you claiming that I do this? 

Please provide any type of evidence.

4 hours ago, repent said:

Please post a Staff report and I will investigate! Thanks in advance! 

• Upvote 2

jblind funny how you wont flame anyone anymore did gretar wakeup at the pics i did send him? :) i will grab later some older pics if i find some!

12 hours ago, Fantastic said:

So true man!! 

you ain't even a vet why you even fking quoting me? i'd rahter have that then perm muting whales and supporters and mods who cant do shit

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

jblind funny how you wont flame anyone anymore did gretar wakeup at the pics i did send him? :) i will grab later some older pics if i find some!

you ain't even a vet why you even fking quoting me? i'd rahter have that then perm muting whales and supporters and mods who cant do shit

Shut up you awkward paki you can't do shit. Fant is a vet btw you're a fucking random

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, repent said:

Not claiming that either of @JBLIND or @Fantastic do I was referring to @Smackd 

Yeah true emo fuck you have a point now kill yourself anyways

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

yeah ur right fuck jblind this guys been abusing 2 much

• Upvote 3
  • Wow 1

52 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Yeah true emo fuck you have a point now kill yourself anyways

yeah ur right fuck jblind this guys been abusing 2 much

You act like a 14 year old lol grow up

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Shut up you awkward paki you can't do shit. Fant is a vet btw you're a fucking random

pretty much not didnt see him nowhere in 2012? nowhere in 2013 at easts ?? yea pretty much a vet if he never was online lmfao stop trying to defend everyone when you yourself cant take a fking hit like a man just stop quoting me would make my day better.

6 hours ago, repent said:

You act like a 14 year old lol grow up

Don't remember asking besides you quit this game hop off the forums and stop tagging me accusing me of doing things you have no proof of for attention and get back to slicing up them wrists parrot.

On 10/28/2018 at 6:59 PM, zeplin99 said:

pretty much not didnt see him nowhere in 2012? nowhere in 2013 at easts ?? yea pretty much a vet if he never was online lmfao stop trying to defend everyone when you yourself cant take a fking hit like a man just stop quoting me would make my day better.

Stop trying to be a hitman, fantastic had a main on here before your ugly ass even hit puberty. Shouldn't you be out job hunting to pay your medical bills for the brain dysfunction we can all see you clearly have. 

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Stop trying to be a hitman, fantastic had a main on here before your ugly ass even hit puberty. Shouldn't you be out job hunting to pay your medical bills for the brain dysfunction we can all see you clearly have. 

i have a brain dysfunction? you say you dont Play and rag under alts? mayb you should go to doctor LOL