Promotions
Fantastic Cx - has been promoted to  MODICONS 26.png Administrator
Pk Guy - has been promoted to  MODICONS 25 copy.png Moderator
A Team - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support
A Pixel - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support
Fruitiest - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support
Op Shacko - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support

Thanks and more to come!

fruitiest and a pixel? i mean if u are trying to make an army of retards add xex and gym life to the mix then

• Upvote 1

im sorry @Gretar but these promotions are retard?.. i do not see any of the new supporters ever help 1 of them constand trys to flame me on fourms well he cant flame but hello?.. lmfao did you think at all befor you did ::promote at your admin panel? .. the only one who deservers supporter nowdays is smokepurp or decitpion x lmfao the other supporters are just useless half of your staff-team has more afk time then onlinetime at all.. but i dunno cause half of you retards check nothing

44 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

im sorry @Gretar but these promotions are retard?
Retarded*

.. i do not see any of the new supporters ever help 1 of them constand trys to flame me on fourms well he cant flame but hello?
Who?
.. lmfao did you think at all befor you did ::promote at your admin panel?
Cool command
.. the only one who deservers supporter nowdays is smokepurp or decitpion
I gather this was a serious comment? :s want to give some justification so we can investigate further? Thanks a bunch!
x lmfao the other supporters are just useless half of your staff-team has more afk time then onlinetime at all
What do you expect you keep make us nap #1rag pking men 
.. but i dunno cause half of you retards check nothing
Mate once again i sincerely ask that you tell us how you know we are doing nothing? How do you get access to all of our logs?? WTF???????????????????

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

1. - you guys never ask in yell for help well cant say in help Chat but dunno if i see so what you guys say in yell i know that you do nothing lmfao half the time you're online you try to bait People and blackmark them / mute them when they flame you back so stop trying to defend yourself / the staffteam when this is corrupted more then the fking Police in Germany.. littary staff Team here Comes after spawnpk , ikov where the staff are even more corrupted.

7 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

1. - you guys never ask in yell for help well cant say in help Chat but dunno if i see so what you guys say in yell i know that you do nothing lmfao half the time you're online you try to bait People and blackmark them / mute them when they flame you back so stop trying to defend yourself / the staffteam when this is corrupted more then the fking Police in Germany.. littary staff Team here Comes after spawnpk , ikov where the staff are even more corrupted.

ey yooooooo betttt this is fucking spot on my g good looks my g

10 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

+ nig rather see

ban152 admin

bind u dead admin

killbob mod

ismokepurp mod

deception x supporter

- others are afking and not even Abit needed more afk time then online time nice staff.?

Peek my play time

and for those hating these 'randys'  are good people with incredible play time. Theyll do great for roat. Unlike certain 'vets' who log on for an hour a day and argue on yell who can click a screen faster.