Congrats to everyone - Staffs!

KING KANE

Oke guys, you know what its oke if i didnt get SS alright its oke, because i wish everyone a chance to get it you know. i dont want it anymore so far as you guys are oke with it like i mean, ive been trying to get for 3 years you guys know what 3 years is?? 365 days x 3 = 1095 days helping 24.7 the server. you guys know that? if i dont get that in that time what i wanted, it will never happen. 

but i told gretar i hope it will be the same for you if you trying to get something for 3 years and you dont get it, but a person who does it in 2 weeks or 3 weeks gets it, you will eat ur self inside.

like i do, listen i wish for the people who deserves it and not to the people who doesnt. like look in this life its giving and taking, if you sit there and you take everything its just disrespectful.

well yeah you know what only want right now is that '''Gym Life on forums gets unbanned'' for the rest of that you guys can have the whole server. 

i aint gonna try and waste my energy for something i dont get. secondly jblind i didnt scam anyone allright, if someone trades me and i tell him to go to my other account and he accepts the trade its his faul, who tells him to accept trade no1 doest that -.-, and yeah mike was biggest flamer in this game on p k m 3 l, he gets SS aswell people who plays this server broke a rule 100% there is no 1  who didnt broke a rule. you cant make me wise that no1 broke a rule trust me, if you play this server for 7 years you ever broke 1 rule in this game its for sure.

Well i want only my gym life back thats it, the rest you guys can keep it.

i will go away for another 1 year, i will speak you guys after 1 year if the minds are changed, you know jblind when i came back playing you are playing aswell, also smackd dont tell me without me its fun, i know 100% when im online its more funnier then without me trust me. 

Peace, 

Kane

Edited by KING KANE
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Knasterd said:

The fact that you make this post says enough about how desperate you are on a simple ss rank. Like you can't help people out without that rank. In my eyes you just feel good or something because you have a 'special' rank. Just being honest, not trying to be a dick.

Listen mate, i dont need shit the reason why i want ss is, to show that ive earned it. What did i get after helping 3 years??? Nothing not even pkp aha you would say are you helping people for pkp?? No i am not but it was an example but what you should get as reward? A rank of staff team idiot

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, repent said:

You have bipolar tendencies I’m sure as you wrote this post you typed so fast and angrily that you had to read through the entire post again just to make sure you didn’t misspell anything (which you still did)

HEs not self harming though 

20 hours ago, KING KANE said:

Oke guys, you know what its oke if i didnt get SS alright its oke, because i wish everyone a chance to get it you know. i dont want it anymore so far as you guys are oke with it like i mean, ive been trying to get for 3 years you guys know what 3 years is?? 365 days x 3 = 1095 days helping 24.7 the server. you guys know that? if i dont get that in that time what i wanted, it will never happen. 

but i told gretar i hope it will be the same for you if you trying to get something for 3 years and you dont get it, but a person who does it in 2 weeks or 3 weeks gets it, you will eat ur self inside.

like i do, listen i wish for the people who deserves it and not to the people who doesnt. like look in this life its giving and taking, if you sit there and you take everything its just disrespectful.

well yeah you know what only want right now is that '''Gym Life on forums gets unbanned'' for the rest of that you guys can have the whole server. 

i aint gonna try and waste my energy for something i dont get. secondly jblind i didnt scam anyone allright, if someone trades me and i tell him to go to my other account and he accepts the trade its his faul, who tells him to accept trade no1 doest that -.-, and yeah mike was biggest flamer in this game on p k m 3 l, he gets SS aswell people who plays this server broke a rule 100% there is no 1  who didnt broke a rule. you cant make me wise that no1 broke a rule trust me, if you play this server for 7 years you ever broke 1 rule in this game its for sure.

Well i want only my gym life back thats it, the rest you guys can keep it.

i will go away for another 1 year, i will speak you guys after 1 year if the minds are changed, you know jblind when i came back playing you are playing aswell, also smackd dont tell me without me its fun, i know 100% when im online its more funnier then without me trust me. 

Peace, 

Kane

It's just because you expect something in return in fact it wouldn't seem to be true in gods vision , you shouldn't have tricked yourself and considered god as a joke because afterall he will make you a joke, you have to do things from the bottom of your heart but you seem cold ass hearted with my respect.

Did you really think allahu is blind? shame on you

11 hours ago, repent said:

You have bipolar tendencies I’m sure as you wrote this post you typed so fast and angrily that you had to read through the entire post again just to make sure you didn’t misspell anything (which you still did)

Can't blame this guy he is trying to look perfect after 1095 days of hard work to be specific and this is his last picture of the dead man.

and by the way he edited most of the post couple times i assume and still missed everything up.

Edited by Chef

3 hours ago, Chef said:

It's just because you expect something in return in fact it wouldn't seem to be true in gods vision , you shouldn't have tricked yourself and considered god as a joke because afterall he will make you a joke, you have to do things from the bottom of your heart but you seem cold ass hearted with my respect.

Did you really think allahu is blind? shame on you

Can't blame this guy he is trying to look perfect after 1095 days of hard work to be specific and this is his last picture of the dead man.

and by the way he edited most of the post couple times i assume and still missed everything up.

the reason why i edited is, because i forgot something to add the last part idiot.